What's new

Reservation for SC/ST in promotions.

Sometimes i feel i made the right decision of leaving India .
Let me tell you guys if this law is passed then it can never be overruled in the years to follow according to times now .
Congress hatao mulk bachao :hitwall:

Dude..India has moved on from the Govt job era. Nobody gives a damn about it.

Now, we have to ask the caste before going to a doctor or engineer. If a SC/ST/others, wont go..they might be not good enough....came coz of quotas.

Not all SC/STs use the quota..but yes bcs of the reservations, there is a perception that SC/STs and even OBCs are not up to mark.

On one hand we talk about abolishing caste system.. & on the other, we encourage the same by giving the kinda incentives. good.. now a sc/st major can go above general class colonel & become his general. What's this country coming down to...? I hope this doesn't get through the parliament. Afterall it requires two thirds in both houses to make into law.

.You make it sound as if all SC/ST doctors are bad..its the reservation that should be condemned.
there is truth to it ...not all but a huge majority is bad and this is not a overstatement.....most of the failures in exams infact 90%+ generally belong to sc/st ....you would rarely see a reserved candidate in top 25% of the class ....and then again most of the non medicos are not familiar with what goes around in med schools

De do yaar....... de do.

jo mang rahen hai...... de do.

If by any mean, it will help in up liftment of our SC/ST brothers and sisters..... then de do.

This government is going to do a lot of damage like this before it gets kicked out in 2014.

The main plan behind this would be to do so much shyte that the next government is also not able to clean up this mess in 5 years.

Then later C**tgrass party can say "you voted them to power, but what did they do?"

And my gullible and foolish fellow countrymen would be brainwashed again...

Heavens know what is going to happen to our country.

Even the colonials were better than these Secularist fcuks.

On one hand we talk about abolishing caste system.. & on the other, we encourage the same by giving the kinda incentives. good.. now a sc/st major can go above general class colonel & become his general. What's this country coming down to...? I hope this doesn't get through the parliament. Afterall it requires two thirds in both houses to make into law.

A very valid point :tup:
People who want to abolish the caste system are (1.2 billion - Congress) , etc etc
People who want to encourage the ******* caste system is congress and we all know why .
I am betting that in 2014 election unfortunately UPA gov . will again grab the seats .

De do yaar....... de do.

jo mang rahen hai...... de do.

If by any mean, it will help in up liftment of our SC/ST brothers and sisters..... then de do.

Are you freaking kidding me!?

People like you need to stop thinking like this.

The country is going to dogs just because of people thinking like you.

Dude..India has moved on from the Govt job era. Nobody gives a damn about it.

You have any idea how much your state's minority Industrial minister and his kins are amassing for publiC sectors jobs.

If i reveal anything, thats the neXt scandal to be hit on the govt.;)

This nonsense is already there in govt offices ...we are working under 10th passed ..because of reservation ..

Are you freaking kidding me!?

People like you need to stop thinking like this.

The country is going to dogs just because of people thinking like you.

Look.......... General catagory has already raised itself from that fray. There focus is totally different from what it was pre Mandal comission period. It hardly matters whether you put quota in Selection or in Promotion now.

You have any idea how much your state's minority Industrial minister and his kins are amassing for publiC sectors jobs.

If i reveal anything, thats the neXt scandal to be hit on the govt.;)

Why then our media is keeping silence in this issue?

My point was Indians especially the young are not so crazy for Govt jobs as before.

Look.......... General catagory has already raised itself from that fray. There focus is totally different from what it was pre Mandal comission period. It hardly matters whether you put quota in Selection or in Promotion now.

Caste over merit..isn't it?

You are Far from reality sorry to say, those SC/ST are funding big business, visit Collages someday.
It's Middle class general category who suffers most! in day to day life.....

get a reality check up mate!

promotion on the bases of caste Will ruin our system! it should on the bases of individual ablities... NOT caste

Back
Top Bottom