What's new

Research shows we got bigger D's than indians.

Falcon34

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
pathetic indians, in Britain and Irland literally i have seen tons upon tons of india woman dating either pakistan's or whites, now i know the reason why.

pathetic indians, in Britain and Irland literally i have seen tons upon tons of india woman dating either pakistan's or whites, now i know the reason why.
Oh wow. Pakistanis should rejoice. This makes up for all the woes of Pakistan. Happy for you.

To bring up 2016 article is a bit childish. It seems you need clutches to feel good for yourself. No worries. BE HAPPY.

This was reported few years ago. But they also say size doesn't matter don't know how true that is. :D

Condoms too big for India: report​

The World Today - Friday, 15 December , 2006 12:54:00​

Reporter: Peter Lloyd​

PETER CAVE: They say it's not the size of the dog in the fight but the fight in the dog, and India with a population that passed the billion mark this year could justifiably argue their dogs have quite a bit of fight.

If you're wondering what I'm talking about, listen on.

A survey has found that condoms made to international standards are too large for the majority of Indian males.

It's something of a blow to national pride in a country where a great deal of emphasis is put on size, as our South Asia Correspondent, Peter Lloyd, reports.​

That is due to attractiveness rather than size. There are too many Indian women living with no Indian man rule.

I'm interested in the research methodology, bc kisnay ja ke naap tol kia ? :lol:

61FtVlWBumL._AC_SX522_.jpg

mera theek thaak hai, 6 type.. very heard to measure, kabhi + toh kabhi just shy of.. so 6 is ok as a big phat round figure

also snipped here, bachpan me hi yahoodi saazish ke lapatey me aa gya tha as a few months old somewhere in Jeurope.. doctor ne bola "yaha to sab karvate hai, fayde me rahega long term"

sahi bola, apparently you lose some sensitivity around the ol' bellend but that makes for staying power, you becum a giver, can keep giving endlessly.. bc auraton ka bas chale, sab ka karva den :omghaha:

looks wise bhi sleek and powerful, like a naked engine on a superbike,

Streetfighter_V4_SP_1656937899737_1656937909810.jpg

1600x960_1071187-naked-bikes.jpg

fvck the fairings, do the fairies ;)

got some vein action going there
how-to-get-those-popping-bicep-veins-1400x653-1533901258.jpg

lol

Its a matter of few more years, when malnutrition will hit us too.

I'm interested in the research methodology, bc kisnay ja ke naap tol kia ? :lol:

61FtVlWBumL._AC_SX522_.jpg

mera theek thaak hai, 6 type.. very heard to measure, kabhi + toh kabhi just shy of.. so 6 is ok as a big phat round figure

also snipped here, bachpan me hi yahoodi saazish ke lapatey me aa gya tha as a few months old somewhere in Jeurope.. doctor ne bola "yaha to sab karvate hai, fayde me rahega long term"

sahi bola, apparently you lose some sensitivity around the ol' bellend but that makes for staying power, you becum a giver, can keep giving endlessly.. bc auraton ka bas chale, sab ka karva den :omghaha:

looks wise bhi sleek and powerful, like a naked engine on a superbike,

Streetfighter_V4_SP_1656937899737_1656937909810.jpg

1600x960_1071187-naked-bikes.jpg

fvck the fairings, do the fairies ;)

got some vein action going there
how-to-get-those-popping-bicep-veins-1400x653-1533901258.jpg

lol

I can feel the cope in you.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom