What's new

Requesting a Full Separate section for Quaid-e-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah

Signalian

PDF THINK TANK: CONSULTANT
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I request a Quaid-e-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah Section be created under Pakistan Affairs.

His works, his achievements, his quotes, his videos, his pictures, his ethics, his thoughts, his dreams, his court cases, his role and the role of his companions for the creation of Pakistan, everything about Muhammad Ali Jinnah should be discussed there, under one separate section.

We must give due credit to the creator of Pakistan, Quaid-e-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah. Its hard to navigate and find topics related to him. There are random threads about Quaid-e-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah spread all around the forum. . Most of the people who google online about Pakistan and Quaid-e-Azam also get hits on this defence forum. It should be made easier for anybody to know about Pakistan's creator, Quaid-e-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah and what a great personality he was and the impact he made on a young Pakistan in late 40's just before his departure.

Pakistan is about Quaid-e-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah.There are sticky/pinned topics about PTI, PML (N), MQM etc in different sections. CPEC has also got a new section now.

Searching for Quaid-e-azam i just found following sticky Threads in different sections:
1. Rare Pictures of Quaid-e-Azam in General Media section.
2. Dedicated to our Father | M.A Jinnah in Pakistan History.

In Tourism section it is very hard to find about Wazir mansion, Quaid-e-Azam House (Flag staff house), Quaid-e-Azam Residency Ziarat etc.

Thank you.

@WebMaster @Horus @Oscar

How about a forum for all those who contributed to the creation of Pakistan? Iqbal, Chaudhry Rehmat Ali, Agha Khan etc etc....They all deserve our continuous remembrance. My humble opinion.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom