Request to my Indian brothers regarding Bangladeshi immigrants

Status
Not open for further replies.

IamBengali

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Bangladesh
Dear Indian members, please don't respond to those stupid PDF BD members who want to change their mother tongue to become Arabs. Proof: Should we make a Petition to change the Devanagari script of Bangla!?

There are Arab wannabes in Bangladesh but fortunately its a very tiny portion. They always equate Islam and Arabia but these guys love PDF BD section because they have an open field here to insult their mother language . These people can not tolerate anything unpleasing to Arabia and Pakistan (no offense) but they like to insult their own identity as being Bengali who are basically Indians by genes. Still they 24/7 bash India and Bangladesh. They know it very well that Bangladesh CAN NOT exist without India and its a fact. Most Bangladeshis have soft corner towards India and you know in abroad if you say you are Bangladeshi people will say Bangladesh ! Which country is this? Bangladeshis have to say the country beside India or bordered entirely by India is called Bangladesh.

Bros, If any Bangladeshi bashes Bengali identity I request to Indian Bengalis not to get offended. You guys know much about Bangladeshi sentiments than other Indians.

Please don't bash Bangladeshis. We are not Arabs. We are Bangladeshis. Our religion may have Arabic influence but our culture is still Bengali. We love our culture and religion both.

I see many of you guys started bashing Bangladeshis after seeing those stupid idiotic comments made by almost all PDF Bangladeshis. They don't represent Bangladesh. Many of them even never visited Bangladesh. These people are mostly Sylhetis living in London who have no respect for Bangla language. I just read a stupid BD member's comment, 'Bengali language is so ugly language, I can not even say beyond Gho.' Do you think any respectful Bangladeshi will say Bengali / Bangla language is ugly?

BANGLADESH_-_migranti_irregolari_indi_ok.JPG

I know there are lots of Bangladeshis living in India. The flow can not be stopped because geographically Bangladesh is almost entirely bordered from all sides by India. If you say send those Bangladeshis to their country it will create tension in your own country. Bangladesh is a vulnerable issue for India. If India wants to develop North East region you MUST always have extremely good relation with Bangladesh otherwise your North East region will suffer.

See, Mamata Banerjee said,

If on Bengal's soil Modi says Bangladeshis will have to pack their bags and go, people of Bengal will throw him out."

Mamata Banerjee dares Narendra Modi on Bangladeshi migrants issue | Latest News & Updates at Daily News & Analysis

Bangladesh is a country which is almost entirely inside another country. If you try to deport illegals in BD , be practical, you just CAN'T deport. How can you border rivers? Its not possible.

The best way is India should legalize those immigrants except militants if any. Common Bangladeshis are so innocent and nice people. If you try to deport those millions of Bangladeshis from India which is almost impossible your own country will be divided again by riots between Muslims and Hindus. Just take action against anyone who is trying to destabilize the country but as for humanity's sake don't be cruel to those poor innocent Bangladeshis living in bordering states. Your country will be ruined if you start sending every Bengali speaking to Bangladesh.

I feel so sad for those victims who were killed in riots in Assam. Narendra Modi is a devil who is infamous for creating communal violence. He recently provoked Bados against Muslim Bengalis and see what happened. More than 30 were killed.

Indo-Bangla is a life long ally. No Modi or no Jamaati can break this friendship. Long live Indo-Bangla friendship. :cheers:

Last edited:
Dude. Understand one thing. We have to be very clear and cautious bout the words that are used. Modi isnt talking bout Bangladeshis. Hes talking bout illegal immigrants.

Ask Pakistanis, how many of them are deported back to Pakistan from Europe, mostly UK every year. Are they doing wrong? Its just that tackeling illegal immigration is every country's right. Be it India or Pak.

There are so many Banglas in West Bengal on legal visa. Temme how many of them are ever targeted? Any news regarding the same in ur media?

With the future wars being one of water, land and resources we can not take more illegal migrants from Bangladesh as it will lead to acts like this where the Bodo native people feel under threat and this will give rise to more attacks which nobody wants to see.

I agree; Illegal Bengalis like @levina should be integrated back into the larger Indian Society and not kicked out ! :agree:

But wannabe Arabs like @SarthakGanguly who are actually Bengalis ought to be kicked out a moment's notice because they keep associating themselves with us Kashmiris and giving us a bad name when they can't even finish a Double Decker Burger let alone eating something more hearty ! :mad:

Then you've got people like @Ayush - Kick him out just to make me happy....please ! :ashamed:

Bloody Mechanic ! :whistle:

Dude. Understand one thing. We have to be very clear and cautious bout the words that are used. Modi isnt talking bout Bangladeshis. Hes talking bout illegal immigrants.

Ask Pakistanis, how many of them are deported back to Pakistan from Europe, mostly UK every year. Are they doing wrong? Its just that tackeling illegal immigration is every country's right. Be it India or Pak.

There are so many Banglas in West Bengal on legal visa. Temme how many of them are ever targeted? Any news regarding the same in ur media?

Pakistan faces a similar problem with the Afghan refugees it now wishes to deport

I feel so sad for those victims who were killedin riots in Assam. Narendra Modi is a devil who is infamous for creating communal violence. He recently provoked Bados against Muslim Bengalis and see what happened. More than 30 were killed.

Well that settles it, you ARE a muslim. Your incredible irrational hatred of Modi and now blaming him for the well documented long running Bodi - Muslim fight in Assam in which currently the Bodo political party that accused the muslims is a congress ally and where BJP and Modi are not s factor just proves that.

As to taking the BD jamaati jokers seriously, dude they are just comic relief.

With the future wars being one of water, land and resources we can not take more illegal migrants from Bangladesh as it will lead to acts like this where the Bodo native people feel under threat and this will give rise to more attacks which nobody wants to see.

Local media in Assam reports that Bodo attacks were in retaliation for Muslims not supporting their preferred candidate, can illegals vote in India?

We don't care about your identity or genes, we only know the fact that u guys are flooding our country and are liability for us. U can be Muslims or Arabs or bengalis its our choice but please keep distance from my country

Local media in Assam reports that Bodo attacks were in retaliation for Muslims not supporting their preferred candidate, can illegals vote in India?
Thats the thing. Most of illegals have made their fake cards. There was a whole anti India mechanism working covertly in Bangladesh during Zia's reign. If a fake passport can be made why not citizenship.

Why do u think the muslim population of Assam shot up abnormally? Are Bengali muslims become so so horny to reproduce abnormally?

Use common sense.

Thats the thing. Most of illegals have made their fake cards. There was a whole anti India mechanism working covertly in Bangladesh during Zia's reign. If a fake passport can be made why not citizenship.

Why do u think the muslim population of Assam shot up abnormally? Are Bengali muslims become so so horny to reproduce abnormally?

Use common sense.

I agree but I also think Bengalis are indeed horny lol. Anyway you have no real way to tell if the dead were illegal or not and they shouldn't be killed even if illegal anyway.

The state of Assam has no real majority, The Muslim population makes up around 30%. The real underlying reason is the fight over land and resources and that is all linked with Politics and Political parties etc. If people think their way of life is under threat or their culture in general which in this case the Bodos feel it is be it true or not true it is their perception it will cause problem. But this is not new to Assam there have been attacks between different communities since many decades now and this just another chapter and I feel it will not be the last time we will be hearing about this issue.

@IamBengali

I understand your concerns.

But its a difficult position, a dilemma.The issue of illegal immigrants has been doing circles in India for quite some time and there is just too much of public sentiment gathering behind it.
It is not that India is being inconsiderate, for the borders were opened in times of crisis, when the Bengalis were being slaughtered by the armed West-Pakistani army.But, you will have to understand that such an exodus cannot go on for ever.Indian economy, specifically that of the state of West Bengal has been heavily burdened.

So, two reasons..
1.Public sentiment
2.Economic burden.

Atleast something has to be done to ease the tension, for the time being.
Good thing is, the people of India don't think badly about Bangladesh in general.
Probably in later times, when we will have a higher degree of co-operation like we have presently with Nepal and Bhutan, we can have open borders too!! Presently, a Nepalese or Bhutanese citizen can work freely in India and vice versa.

And I would definitely like to visit Bangladesh someday, many of my friends are from there, and we have lots of things in common, like language, literature, food and culture.

Agree with you..Never heard a Bangladeshi with legal papers being attacked.Well, people don't even attack the illegal ones as well, just want them to go back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom