What's new

request for my ban in the ME sanction lifted

Superboy

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Canada
I think my ban from the ME sanction is unfair. I never trolled or flamed. I have posted anything disrespectful. I was banned simply for showing my support for the Syrian goverment. On the contrary, many users such as Dr Thrax who flame and spread words of hate against Shias are not even temporarily banned.

Also, I did not receive any warning at all.

Last edited:
I was banned from the East Asian section. I wasn't given any notice for how long or by whom.

:flame::flame:

Superboy you make good threads that make us think. thank you

you should of made a poll whether your ban on ME section should be lifted :enjoy:

I was banned from the East Asian section. I wasn't given any notice for how long or by whom.

:flame::flame:

Superboy you make good threads that make us think. thank you

you should of made a poll whether your ban on ME section should be lifted :enjoy:

methinks you should make a similar thread about lifting your ban :-)

@Superboy .. thanks for posting assad's interview, I watched the damn thing till end.. @Steve781 you should watch it too.

Glad you liked it. :enjoy: Yup I watched it too. Would have posted it in the ME section if I weren't banned. They call me a troll simply for sticking up for Syria. :angry:

Anyone know what happened to Syrian Lion? Did he leave or is he banned?

Last edited:
Glad you liked it. :enjoy: Yup I watched it too. Would have posted it in the ME section if I weren't banned. They call me a troll simply for sticking up for Syria. :angry:

which interview ??

Anyone know what happened to Syrian Lion? Did he leave or is he banned?

he is not banned, because when you try to tag him using @ and his initial letters, his user-name gets listed... so he must either been driven away by the hate in the "syria civil war" thread or he may have gone to syria to contribute... but i will tag him anyway... @Syrian Lion

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom