What's new

Republicans sharply criticize Pakistan in debate

Please do it, the Pakistani nation is begging you to do it..we dont want your aid which keeps corrupt politicians like zardari on payroll!

After sanctions in 90s we produce al khalids, jf 17 babur etc. Please americans sanction us.

Its mitt romney for 2012.Good time For Israel,bad time for Islamic countries.
Obama is a Holy cow compared to the Republicans.

israel is safe whoever gets in whilst america doees not go bust. republicans have proved better for muslim countries

---------- Post added at 04:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:26 PM ----------

ok so they didd it before as well. Frisk an indian leader and say sorry cos that makes indians happy lol

israel is safe whoever gets in whilst america doees not go bust. republicans have proved better for muslim countries
Are you aware that both the Iraq wars as well as Afghanistan happened under republicans??? I am not saying that they are anti-muslims but GOP in US is termed as far more orthodox than democrats...In fact they don't shy away from using brute force to get the job done...

ok so they didd it before as well. Frisk an indian leader and say sorry cos that makes indians happy lol
APJ Abdul Kalam is going to US in his own capacity....However something like this happen to your delegates

Pakistan military abandons US trips after being 'mistaken for terrorists' - Telegraph

Now what does that prove??? It says all this is BS....and you are sounding as if apologizing is a favourite time pass of US

The Republicans are true Eagles. They don't usually adopt Obama style of soft diplomacy. Wonder what's in store when they return in 2012. Because Obama ain't returning.

ya ya criticize us republican but you cant do a sh!t about any thing , you beg our mercy to let pass your supplies..

I don't understand why you brought that topic on this thread. But to answer it, I just wanna say that they atleast apologised after what they did. They don't apologise after calling you failed state (as the thread is talking about) or for regular drones. You should do something about it.

Are you aware that both the Iraq wars as well as Afghanistan happened under republicans??? I am not saying that they are anti-muslims but GOP in US is termed as far more orthodox than democrats...In fact they don't shy away from using brute force to get the job done...

APJ Abdul Kalam is going to US in his own capacity....However something like this happen to your delegates

Pakistan military abandons US trips after being 'mistaken for terrorists' - Telegraph

Now what does that prove??? It says all this is BS....and you are sounding as if apologizing is a favourite time pass of US

here you go... now made him clueless.. evil:devil:

That is the level, you go for arguments?
I mean, I like to stick to topic, also I do not make fun of other countries leaders. Not even once I posted about Pakistani leaders, including Zardari.

You guys talk about Muslims so much, but then you show disrespect to APJ who is the most respected leader in India.

Who told you Indian Muslims are Muslims.. they didn`t accept ... Pakistan only cry for Indian muslims when want to show Indian intolerance about muslims.. then pakistanis show all the brotherhood bout them..

Next year -- when Republican wins the next election-- pakistan will have a very hard time dealing with them.

Are you as clueless as you appear or are you just TROLLING ?

What the heck do you know about American Political scenario ?

Have you been following the Republican field ?

Republicans have a snowballs chance of winning next election.

Even if they did by any fluke of destiny, what the candidates say to get elected and what they actually do after they are elected is two different things. By the way, a Republican victory will be a nightmare for India. Every Republican President has sold F16's and other military hardware to Pakistan ( starting from Ronald Reagan to George W Bush). Republicans are always open to making deals with Pakistan and stabbing India in the back.

For Pakistan, next election is a win win proposition. If the Republicans win, we will make deals in Pakistan's National interest. If Obama wins, he will be a different President than he is today because after his second term he cannot run anymore so he does not have to consider any consequences of his Pro Pakistan policies.

Either way India loses. BYE BYE INDIA :wave:

For Pakistan, next election is a win win proposition. If the Republicans win, we will make deals in Pakistan's National interest. If Obama wins, he will be a different President than he is today because after his second term he cannot run anymore so he does not have to consider any consequences of his Pro Pakistan policies.

Either way India loses. BYE BYE INDIA :wave:
They've never been the supporter to India. Still you can see where we are. Also you can see where you are, even after their support throughout your existence. I'm amazed that you call it a win win situation for Pakistan.

We are not dependent on them sir. We have our own interests and policies. No one dominates our policies unlike Pakistan. So we don't really care who comes or goes.

When are you going to stand on your own feet? Its high time sir.

Back
Top Bottom