What's new

Republic of Naswaristan

@Marshmallow

If Pakistan wins you and i are taking @BDforever into the boxing ring, unless he's supporting us :lol:
539150_346928265395920_823172962_n.jpg

What a sad Innings by Pakistan

We don't want the Kashmiris to pay for our victory to sore losers :D

Acha to ap bistar tord rahi hain :p:

I get to hear that line whenever I was back in dxb. I remember my parents woke up at 6 every single day without fail. Barday bhai ko kuch nahin kahan, meri shamaat. Even on holidays :(

Choton ki kismat hi phooti.

Oh come on nothing is better than San Francisco, California! Not even NYC! Ok NYC is equal :partay:. And there is a reason we dont have a land line in our place in Lahore. No faltu calls :D

No one calls me that B) i call my self that ... I m just waiting for my sista to move out .. Then it will be almost like living alone muahaha mom has two jobs she is never home .. Dad is gone ..and my brother doesnt live with us either.. It will be fun for me YAY....

Landline is a must in army :'( if only i could throw each and every phone out of this house .. Its a telephone station here ..
In karachi we had to keep a walkie talkie around too .. We could here the guards at the cantt's gate chit chatting lol..

No one calls me that B) i call my self that ... I m just waiting for my sista to move out .. Then it will be almost like living alone muahaha mom has two jobs she is never home .. Dad is gone ..and my brother doesnt live with us either.. It will be fun for me YAY....

Landline is a must in army :'( if only i could throw each and every phone out of this house .. Its a telephone station here ..
In karachi we had to keep a walkie talkie around too .. We could here the guards at the cantt's gate chit chatting lol..

Nothing NOTHING and i mean NOTHING trumps freedom. I gave up luxuries ( somewhat :P) to live alone in peace. Shit's so cash trust me. You must be counting the days then. I hope your sister sticks around :D

No Freedom For you! Soup Nazi style.

Haarney waaley bahot jaldi murshid ho rae hai :D .

I'm not even watching the match homie. I'm walking the beach in my shorts for the past hour and a half. My nipples are cold as witch's frozen tits and santa's nose due to the chilly ocean wind. :D

Last edited:
Nothing NOTHING and i mean NOTHING trumps freedom. I gave up luxuries ( somewhat :P) to live alone in peace. Shit's so cash trust me. You must be counting the days then. I hope your sister sticks around :D

No Freedom For you! Soup Nazi style.

Uh !! Thats very evil of you! -_- .if she doesnt then i surely will ...

And i know what freedom feels like you come home and throw ur socks on one side jacket on the other, feet on the table and you can sing as loudly as you can . Try new stunts out ..the fridge is all yours the floor ,walls, doors everything is yours no volume limits and then the caretaker your mama left for you comes and decides to sit with you eeh!! My mom did that to me when she n dad left for islamabad while i stayed in karachi i still cant forgive her for that ...
... I cherish the little moments of alone time i get .....

Uh !! Thats very evil of you! -_- .if she doesnt then i surely will ...

And i know what freedom feels like you come home and throw ur socks on one side jacket on the other, feet on the table and you can sing as loudly as you can . Try new stunts out ..the fridge is all yours the floor ,walls, doors everything is yours no volume limits and then the caretaker your mama left for you comes and decides to sit with you eeh!! My mom did that to me when she n dad left for islamabad while i stayed in karachi i still cant forgive her for that ...
... I cherish the little moments of alone time i get .....

Haha, i'll tell you one thing. Not everyone can be alone for a long time. I'm kind of a loner, one man army thing. So if you are up for such then and only then you can enjoy freedom. Otherwise it'll get old read quick.

Man what are you? A ninja turtle? Stunting? I dont my servants in until and unless safai is needed. Only chef comes in cooks me dinner. The whole house is mine :devil:

Why do you want me dead ? :(

I made fun of your typing, thts it! Now you want my head? You sound like a character from Game of Thrones. :cray:
no just pulling ur legs lol:p: ...more like a ragging of a new member in naswaristan:lol: you get annoyed so easily:p: hehe

Haha, i'll tell you one thing. Not everyone can be alone for a long time. I'm kind of a loner, one man army thing. So if you are up for such then and only then you can enjoy freedom. Otherwise it'll get old read quick.

Man what are you? A ninja turtle? Stunting? I dont my servants in until and unless safai is needed. Only chef comes in cooks me dinner. The whole house is mine :devil:

Well if it ever gets boring .. Then i could always turn back to my old way of life .. Its really nothing permanent .. You can actually comment on such things until you experience them for yourself..

Well ninja turtles were so cool !! *were ...I used were ..

And she was a bloody *** care-taker her job was to butt in my normal life..

Back
Top Bottom