What's new

Republic of Naswaristan

word has it - it was none other then the people in plain clothes -- what do you expect when you are a separatist leader and calls a protest on 23rd march, good riddance

Rest in Piece :coffee:

May ALLAH keep everyone safe but we can expect some attacks on Trains in coming days, but in most cases, name of JSQM will be used - in other words people will exploit the situation
Rest in Piece :coffee:

You should travel the world, that is how you broaden your horizons. See different cultures and you see the flaws in ours and theirs. Experience the way of life, freedom, rights outside and you see tht only exits in Pak for the affluent.

Aunties love me for some reason, especially aunties with daughters to marry :p:

No, my reason for not leaving pakistan is the the flaws. . This country has to be recreated looking at the situation here.. Travelling the world is not really an option when you are studying .. But watching the news is just enough .. All the educated people here go and serve other countries. my mom is a doctor she had about 150 batch fellows and believe it or not only two are here .. 40% of my family is abroad out of which 1 uncle ,who happens to have done agricultural sciences ,do you know how badly we need one of those?? .. He studied abroad on pakistani scholarship and instead of coming home to put that to use . He started a business in Canada .. My other aunt who studied in Cambridge university on pakistani scholarship and ended up serving medical companies in Boston ... And all my classfellows want to move to America ..tell em "dont love it here leave it" but then i realize they have money issues lol .. Here CHM had only one worthy trainee , she too got married and moved to canada ... Nobody is willing to change and everyone goes on about how this place is a piece of crap ... This just shows what ugly cowards we are .. While all the other people are facing the hardships in their countries we decide to run away from ours ...

Wow you will pass this lovely age if you dont get married soon enough ... Then you will be subjected to aunty-hate .. No one wants that . This fat lady came to our house and spread that the rumour that "yeh sirf nachti hain" because we friends were listening to music really loudly upstairs....lol what??

I bet you dont have enough physical strength to even break a twitch ..lol

Aww, don't test me on that ;)

And no mental strength is enough to break the door i have kept locked ...unless you're tom cruise ..(who you are not )..

Whats closed is eventually opened..one way or another.

Aww, don't test me on that ;)

Whats closed is eventually opened..one way or another.
Hmm........Why not?

I never i said it wont ... I just said you would'nt be the one having the honour of doing that ....

Such is PAkistan, at times I do wonder what the **** am i doing here. But then pros and cons come into play. Freedom + almost being broke vs Cars, money, party + shadi ka pressure. Pak is good :D

Shit happens man, you toughen it out. Unlike chotu butt sahb @Armstrong , I am REAL Pakistani. Not a kashmiri masquerading as a Pakistani

Baaz ajaein :nhl_checking:
lol:p:

shall i scare you more on the horrors of earthquake in Pak?:tongue:

no please let me:p:

its true story....during last earthquake in Pak which was a severe one,there was a man who used to live alone from family....just like you:p:....one night while he was asleep,earthquake came, n everything was shaking,his room his house his bed even the ceiling fan,before he cud move a bit even,the fan fell on him and made him dead n dented:(

more like this:cry:

muuugshot2b-thumb-400x519.jpg

and its scientifically proven that ones you have a mild earthquake,then the next one is always sever:enjoy::happy:

No, my reason for not leaving pakistan is the the flaws. . This country has to be recreated looking at the situation here.. Travelling the world is not really an option when you are studying .. But watching the news is just enough .. All the educated people here go and serve other countries. my mom is a doctor she had about 150 batch fellows and believe it or not only two are here .. 40% of my family is abroad out of which 1 uncle ,who happens to have done agricultural sciences ,do you know how badly we need one of those?? .. He studied abroad on pakistani scholarship and instead of coming home to put that to use . He started a business in Canada .. My other aunt who studied in Cambridge university on pakistani scholarship and ended up serving medical companies in Boston ... And all my classfellows want to move to America ..tell em "dont love it here leave it" but then i realize they have money issues lol .. Here CHM had only one worthy trainee , she too got married and moved to canada ... Nobody is willing to change and everyone goes on about how this place is a piece of crap ... This just shows what ugly cowards we are .. While all the other people are facing the hardships in their countries we decide to run away from ours ...

Wow you will pass this lovely age if you dont get married soon enough ... Then you will be subjected to aunty-hate .. No one wants that . This fat lady came to our house and spread that the rumour that "yeh sirf nachti hain" because we friends were listening to music really loudly upstairs....lol what??

Dont blame them if they leave this place if the state does not provide security. That is the number one concern that if security gets bettera lot would come. I dont allow anyone to come to pak from my family because honestly people here would eat those lullus alive. Lullus as in seedhay saadhay log. I on the other hand am the token black sheep :D

Canada blows, booooo! California is where it's at. Party, weather, locations, niceties, cheap mexican labor and the extreme taxes :P How are they cowards if they look for a better life, it is what it is. My sister's a KEMCOLIAN and in USA so uhhh well :D

"Flaws" achaaa, sahi tarah bataein visa nahin labba :D BANNED from entry :p:

Auntion ko rahne hi dein, my neighbour aunties are so ruthless whenever i bring my female friends my mom knows already. Tell me about it then. App to sirf ganay sun rahi hain thin, imagine what my mom got to hear. Oh the humanity! Plus all aunties are so sweet and nice and the next moment you know they become FBI agents asking me all the questions. Who was she, what did I do? Hain chalako massi! Nosey khawateen digest kahin ki :woot:

You a doctor in transition?

Military Forum Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom