What's new

Republic of Naswaristan

no please let me:p:

its true story....during last earthquake in Pak which was a severe one,there was a man who used to live alone from family....just like you:p:....one night while he was asleep,earthquake came, n everything was shaking,his room his house his bed even the ceiling fan,before he cud move a bit even,the fan fell on him and made him dead n dented:(

more like this:cry:

muuugshot2b-thumb-400x519.jpg

and its scientifically proven that ones you have a mild earthquake,then the next one is always sever:enjoy::happy:

Manhoos! :(

You know i shit you not, it was late night and i was talking to my friend late at night prolly like 3. And all the lights are switched off and dhazaaaaam. The freaking ceiling fan broke and fell. I was on the side so i was safe, but haha i was like WTF man. Shit got real :D

And then i carried on with my pointless gappein. See im not a scaredy cat, you cant scare me moti :D

Manhoos! :(

You know i shit you not, it was late night and i was talking to my friend late at night prolly like 3. And all the lights are switched off and dhazaaaaam. The freaking ceiling fan broke and fell. I was on the side so i was safe, but haha i was like WTF man. Shit got real :D

And then i carried on with my pointless gappein. See im not a scaredy cat, you cant scare me moti :D
hahah o god
smileys-confused-821384.gif
and ur still alive?:undecided: sucha Dheet person u are i must admit:lol::tongue:

ok there was another real story of 2005 earthquake:enjoy: there was another man who also used to live all alone:p: nobudy to help him around during his bad days:( sever earthquake came and he started yelling on PDF with fear:( while he was chatting the whole damn house fell on him....he cudnt been heard,cudnt been found in debris etc...nobudy knew where he went:( ...n then we saw him signing in here on PDF as Late Member like ur gunna sign in as Late Informant soon:p: haha

Fear Fear! anything can happen....life is unpredictable!:happy:

hahah o god
smileys-confused-821384.gif
and ur still alive?:undecided: sucha Dheet person u are i must admit:lol::tongue:

ok there was another real story of 2005 earthquake:enjoy: there was another man who also used to live all alone:p: nobudy to help him around during his bad days:( sever earthquake came and he started yelling on PDF with fear:( while he was chatting the whole damn house fell on him....he cudnt been heard,cudnt been found in debris etc...nobudy knew where he went:( ...n then we saw him signing in here on PDF as Late Member like ur gunna sign in as Late Informant soon:p: haha

Fear Fear! anything can happen....life is unpredictable!:happy:

Ya to maine apki bakri churayi ho bardi eed pe jo itna haath dho ke aap peeche pardeen hai mujhe marwane k liye :p:. Or you are just jealous of this fabulously flamboyant guy known as Informant.

I know you're just too timid to admit your envy, turning green and all. Come over to the dark side, for it has endless possibilities :woot:

Ya to maine apki bakri churayi ho bardi eed pe jo itna haath dho ke aap peeche pardeen hai mujhe marwane k liye :p:. Or you are just jealous of this fabulously flamboyant guy known as Informant.

I know you're just too timid to admit your envy, turning green and all. Come over to the dark side, for it has endless possibilities :woot:
we have plenty of them in Pak :enjoy: not a big deal!:p:

hum bakri nae bakra dety hy eid pi unlike u tut tut:p:

o well its just that never saw a DEADMANWALKING so im assuming your gunna make our wish come true!:p::bunny:

we have plenty of them in Pak :enjoy: not a big deal!:p:

hum bakri nae bakra dety hy eid pi unlike u tut tut:p:

o well its just that never saw a DEADMANWALKING so im assuming your gunna make our wish come true!:p::bunny:

Why do you want me dead ? :(

I made fun of your typing, thts it! Now you want my head? You sound like a character from Game of Thrones. :cray:

Dont blame them if they leave this place if the state does not provide security. That is the number one concern that if security gets bettera lot would come. I dont allow anyone to come to pak from my family because honestly people here would eat those lullus alive. Lullus as in seedhay saadhay log. I on the other hand am the token black sheep :D

Canada blows, booooo! California is where it's at. Party, weather, locations, niceties, cheap mexican labor and the extreme taxes :P How are they cowards if they look for a better life, it is what it is. My sister's a KEMCOLIAN and in USA so uhhh well :D

"Flaws" achaaa, sahi tarah bataein visa nahin labba :D BANNED from entry :p:

Auntion ko rahne hi dein, my neighbour aunties are so ruthless whenever i bring my female friends my mom knows already. Tell me about it then. App to sirf ganay sun rahi hain thin, imagine what my mom got to hear. Oh the humanity! Plus all aunties are so sweet and nice and the next moment you know they become FBI agents asking me all the questions. Who was she, what did I do? Hain chalako massi! Nosey khawateen digest kahin ki :woot:

You a doctor in transition?

ha !! Noway. .. Never tried for visa ..but if i do will surely get it . I have too many points!!
Well finding security in other states isnt every "okay" .. Who the hell do you expect to fix this?? Obviously us !! I dont think some candain or british people are going to make their way to pakistan and bring a massive change .around here .. Every young country faces a hard time and in this time the country needs its people..

And you only face the tax and money issues if you are unskilled !! Meh .the pay scale for skillfull people is extremely high ...too high. .. Could give you a few examples but then it will look like i m showing.off .though i have nothinf.to do with what other people earn..

Hahahaha aunties tend to do that ..... ... Here they ask you so much about your personal life if you accidentaly pick up the phone and tell them mom is not around ...

No not a doctor in transition .. I gave that job to my sister ..

ha !! Noway. .. Never tried for visa ..but if i do will surely get it . I have too many points!!
Well finding security in other states isnt every "okay" .. Who the hell do you expect to fix this?? Obviously us !! I dont think some candain or british people are going to make their way to pakistan and bring a massive change .around here .. Every young country faces a hard time and in this time the country needs its people..

And you only face the tax and money issues if you are unskilled !! Meh .the pay scale for skillfull people is extremely high ...too high. .. Could give you a few examples but then it will look like i m showing.off .though i have nothinf.to do with what other people earn..

Hahahaha aunties tend to do that ..... ... Here they ask you so much about your personal life if you accidentaly pick up the phone and tell them mom is not around ...

No not a doctor in transition .. I gave that job to my sister ..

Taxes in California are through the roof! No other state touches it, they know what they have and those scheming assholes make full use of it :hitwall:

I dont answer calls from unknown numbers for a reason, no meaningless chit chat. Plus they are good bs artists. Coming over uninvited to give some food and proceed to check my house out. Seriously! :suicide:

So you must handle the ghrailu kaam bartan manjnay ka kaam :p:

Taxes in California are through the roof! No other state touches it, they know what they have and those scheming assholes make full use of it :hitwall:

I dont answer calls from unknown numbers for a reason, no meaningless chit chat. Plus they are good bs artists. Coming over uninvited to give some food and proceed to check my house out. Seriously! :suicide:

So you must handle the ghrailu kaam bartan manjnay ka kaam :p:

Well then who is forcing you to live in calfornia .. Try some other place

There is no concept of unknown when you get a call on the "pascom" or the "defcom" .. Its pick up no matter what ... And normally its an aunty.. Desperate for some gheebat

Me ?? Buahahaha no man .. I dont do a thing around the house.. I am the "muft ki rotiyan tornay" type person ...... We have servants and maasis here stuff and stuff .

Well then who is forcing you to live in calfornia .. Try some other place

There is no concept of unknown when you get a call on the "pascom" or the "defcom" .. Its pick up no matter what ... And normally its an aunty.. Desperate for some gheebat

Me ?? Buahahaha no man .. I dont do a thing around the house.. I am the "muft ki rotiyan tornay" type person ...... We have servants and maasis here stuff and stuff .

Acha to ap bistar tord rahi hain :p:

I get to hear that line whenever I was back in dxb. I remember my parents woke up at 6 every single day without fail. Barday bhai ko kuch nahin kahan, meri shamaat. Even on holidays :(

Choton ki kismat hi phooti.

Oh come on nothing is better than San Francisco, California! Not even NYC! Ok NYC is equal :partay:. And there is a reason we dont have a land line in our place in Lahore. No faltu calls :D

Back
Top Bottom