What's new

Reports of Noshki FC HQ under attack

Almost 99% comments here are just simply assuming these terrorists come from accross the border , Carry attacks on Armed forces , And simply just like that some die and others just casually hope back accross the border into another country. And the only solution is we should Start conventional Random Military bombardment in response.(If we are incapable of movement of these miscreants inside our country, i doubt we can track them in another country).

Respectfully Can this gospel truth be debated for a bit without being attacked and bombarded with abuses?
That what ever attack happens on our jawans comes from somewhere accross the border and then just vanishes accross the border just like that?.

Can we think for a moment that these people are simply living in Different towns of Balochistan. They just carry out these coordinated attacks just like a planned heist?.
And they are so much motivated that they just throw away their lives , Heading into a sucide mission clearly.

And that Local law and order have no control in Balochistan. I mean local Police system. They dont know what people are doing in neighborhoods.

Is this more of an issue of Law & Order and Seperatist Ideologies rather then Military?

Should we not invest more money on Balochistan Police forces , Civilian Administration , Crime and Smuggling control on onr front.
And Openly debate on this seperatist ideologies and indoctrinations? accept it that this is a genuine issue that needs to be adressed ideologically?.

Its just a Province of hardly over 10 Million people with huge empty land. Its problems are nore internally based rather then to be forced flushed out fix by outside?

Are we even discussing the real issues here?

I mean Soldiers are dying. Real Men. Precious priceless blood is spilled everyday of our Sons. And FC is fighting like a beseiged force in its own land having no clue.

Why have the military not gone after his family.

We are not Americans or Israelis or Indians that kills everyone just for one target.

@Vapnope, making this comment and keeping my fingers crossed for adverse admin action.

Wow..... You are also behaving like those that makes a foolish comment and then uses Admin as a shield so to later cry the victim card. You could have posted already without using victim card like that. By the way I did not mean you are a fool or your comments are at all. Just referred to some habitual trolls used to do this thing merely to walk away with offense.

Asking tough questions that reach the root of the security malaise afflicting Pakistan is dubbed playing into the hands of the enemy.

I am proven correct about few people's approach and totally failure to differentiate between collective and corrective criticism.

I did not cite this figure, I was merely referring to the duration cited by @The Eagle. Do you have eyes? Bother using those to read for a change, maybe?

Please enlighten me about intelligence failure, how to predict intelligence, 72 hours to dispatch 20 of them are not enough, please explain how these 72 hrs were spent, where did Intel miss the lead, what kind of strategy they used to attack etc etc? So a layman like me can learn something new here.

Please enlighten me about intelligence failure, how to predict intelligence, 72 hours to dispatch 20 of them are not enough, please explain how these 72 hrs were spent, where did Intel miss the lead, what kind of strategy they used to attack etc etc? So a layman like me can learn something new here.

One crucial bit of intelligence comes from listening to the conversation between their handlers and attackers.

May be they are not eliminated right away just so that the intelligence is collected and handlers located .

One crucial bit of intelligence comes from listening to the conversation between their handlers and attackers.

May be they are not eliminated right away just so that the intelligence is collected and handlers located .

It takes time to trace and locate exactly. You will agree on it. Enemies play safe as well to remain undetected. Some people see it like kind of James bond or Jason Bourne type situation being resolved in 1 and half hour like they do so in the movies. Yes, listening to them helps but before that, exact pointer to specific caller, is hardest thing. Nobody can listen all calls being made in area at the same time. We need.to understand that not all of them uses simple phones.

Just look at US and NATO with all their tech might; failed in afghanistan where Mullah Umar resided for years as a neighbour to US base.

We are not Americans or Israelis or Indians that kills everyone just for one target.

Wow..... You are also behaving like those that makes a foolish comment and then uses Admin as a shield so to later cry the victim card. You could have posted already without using victim card like that. By the way I did not mean you are a fool or your comments are at all. Just referred to some habitual trolls used to do this thing merely to walk away with offense.

I am proven correct about few people's approach and totally failure to differentiate between collective and corrective criticism.

I don't advocate killing of the family but intelligence will provide answers of accomplices.
Also re-education of the family friends etc

We have 300000 out of job highly trained and equipped haramkhours of former ANA who ran away with their weapons and knowledge of tactics.

They are the ones training these terrorists and not Taliban or Iranians . Anyone can buy their service and weapons for few thousand dollars .

Christine C Fair clearly told Indians that you cannot defeat Pakistan Army due to backing of public. Start reading this thread. You will find some heart broken teens abusing military in the name of merely criticizing leadership and not institute. Now coming to Christine further statement that take away public support and you win but I don't see it happening. Unfortunately, some people did the same job for them being totally high on emotions same as like someone takes high dose of Afghanistan opium.

Online only shows a small image, this thread even smaller.
Majority of Pakistanis would die for Pakistan and support Pakistan army to the max. Rest reassured if war broke out tomorrow we would see mujahideen from all corners of Pakistan pick up guns and fight alongside side their army against the enemy. Pakistanis are a warrior people.

Just look at US and NATO with all their tech might; failed in afghanistan where Mullah Umar resided for years as a neighbour to US base.

Mullah Umar Rahmatullah Alaih:
I am considering two promises. One is the promise of God. The other is that of Bush. The promise of God is that my land is vast. If you start a journey on God's path, you can reside anywhere on this earth and will be protected. . . .The promise of Bush is that there is no place on earth where you can hide that I cannot find you. We will see which one of these two promises is fulfilled.

Last edited:
Online only shows a small image, this thread even smaller.
Majority of Pakistanis would die for Pakistan and support Pakistan army to the max. Rest reassured if war broke out tomorrow we would see mujahideen from all corners of Pakistan pick up guns and fight alongside side their army against the enemy. Pakistanis are a warrior people.

Mullah Umar Rahmatullah Alaih:
I am considering two promises. One is the promise of God. The other is that of Bush. The promise of God is that my land is vast. If you start a journey on God's path, you can reside anywhere on this earth and will be protected. . . .The promise of Bush is that there is no place on earth where you can hide that I cannot find you. We will see which one of these two promises is fulfilled.

How can there be any rehmat of Allah on people who supported and used suicide bombing and killed thousands of innocent Muslims. Mullah Umar was a terrorist and a killer and deserve our Lana just like American do. There is no difference between the two. Before you accuse me of being from one side....add Saudis, Israelis and Iranians to the same category. All are killers.

Security Forces encircled the well dug out Terrorists and in intense exchange of fire killed all 3 Terrorists hiding there.The killed individuals include terrorist commander Summair alias Bahar, terrorist commander ALtaf alias Lalik & Terrorist commander Phailan Baloch..

View attachment 813261
Looks as though he's taking a 💩. Must have been bloated during the fight.

May he gets highest place in Jannat, Ameen.

My university teacher who taught me business in certain semester was also an Awan and he was also in the Army as well.

Huge respect to your community, bro.
Thank you brother and just to Add the Mujahids who Banged the Indian Sikh Regt in Poonch were Also Awan 1 was Martyred and rest came back Alive after the Ops

How can there be any rehmat of Allah on people who supported and used suicide bombing and killed thousands of innocent Muslims. Mullah Umar was a terrorist and a killer and deserve our Lana just like American do. There is no difference between the two. Before you accuse me of being from one side....add Saudis, Israelis and Iranians to the same category. All are killers.

Mullah Umar Rahmatullah Alaih ❤️

Thank you brother and just to Add the Mujahids who Banged the Indian Sikh Regt in Poonch were Also Awan 1 was Martyred and rest came back Alive after the Ops
PAFF mujahids from the recent poonch ops?

Mullah Umar Rahmatullah Alaih ❤️

PAFF mujahids from the recent poonch ops?
Yes

IMG-20220205-WA0001.jpg

Umer Yaqoob Awan Shaheed ( Panjgur Ops )

Some Dead Ts

Attachments

• IMG-20220205-WA0006.jpg
    IMG-20220205-WA0006.jpg
    228.4 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG-20220205-WA0007.jpg
    IMG-20220205-WA0007.jpg
    143.7 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG-20220205-WA0012.jpg
    IMG-20220205-WA0012.jpg
    197.1 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG-20220205-WA0014.jpg