What's new

Reports of Noshki FC HQ under attack

Image from Nushki

View attachment 813317
Security personnel stand beside a destroyed security post after attacks by militants in the Naushki district of Balochistan province. Photograph: AFP/Getty Images
That might be outside FC Public School.
Screenshot (5).png

Anyone know what that is?
It's some building or structure which probably got destroying the whole event, it is not the school as it is intact, signboard above the building shows it. It could be some sort of entrance as a metal detector/whole body screening device is visible in the wreckage.

CPEC is as good as dead. Our military leadership is doing a great job of burying CPEC for good. Here it's looking impossible to even save Baluchistan forget CPEC.
Why not change route? GB -> KPK -> Punjab -> Sindh -> Gwadar

CPEC is as good as dead. Our military leadership is doing a great job of burying CPEC for good. Here it's looking impossible to even save Baluchistan forget CPEC.
You guys are so hopeless, spreading so much discontent, even people in Afghanistan show more hope for their country compared to the nonsense being posted here just to get some attention.

Why not change route? GB -> KPK -> Punjab -> Sindh -> Gwadar
Change route ? Seriously how about we surrender first and give away Baluchistan ? Changing route is accepting defeat I rather use every nuke on India instead of even thinking of changing route. Changing route is no option burning our enemy is only option.

Change route ? Seriously how about we surrender first and give away Baluchistan ? Changing route is accepting defeat I rather use every nuke on India instead of even thinking of changing route. Changing route is no option burning our enemy is only option.
The threat of changing the route can be weaponized to turn public opinion against BLA, no?

You guys are so hopeless, spreading so much discontent, even people in Afghanistan show more hope for their country compared to the nonsense being posted here just to get some attention.
Yes Yes I am hopeless. We are facing attacks over and over again. Not only that but attacks are getting more complex with more people now launching attacks and even suicide bombers coming in play. In other words BLA and Baluch insurgency has gotten more stronger. And our response is limited to running after these scumbags inside Pakistan and to one or two commanders in Iran and Afghanistan. While India is having time of its life. We have lost 30 soldiers in last 10 days but I am being hopeless. My issue is I don't act like an ostrich and can see what is happening and how a nuclear power is being made fun of and being slapped by our enemies and we are unable to do anything.

If we do not go on the attack now more of our soldiers are going to be killed and economic losses. This is not going to be stopped by FC manning posts. Poor guys are sitting duck’s. Take the bloody fight to the neighbouring states who are supporting these terrorists attacks on us. Some Posters on here you know who you are were mocking Taliban & tribals. Guess what , they knew perfectly how to storm beat up Iranian border guards encroachment on Afghanistan land. we get nothing put appeasement from our tops weather it’s on the eastern front now it’s the western border. colonial slave mentality from our tops will never be removed by us. reason why Zia Ul Haq died shaheed foreigners knew his ambitions wasn’t Kashmiris, next door Baluchistan was to. Now we are struggling to hold a f cking post!

Back
Top Bottom