What's new

Reports of Noshki FC HQ under attack

They are killing SSG commando's, should we not worry ?

Yes Yes I am hopeless. We are facing attacks over and over again. Not only that but attacks are getting more complex with more people now launching attacks and even suicide bombers coming in play. In other words BLA and Baluch insurgency has gotten more stronger. And our response is limited to running after these scumbags inside Pakistan and to one or two commanders in Iran and Afghanistan. While India is having time of its life. We have lost 30 soldiers in last 10 days but I am being hopeless. My issue is I don't act like an ostrich and can see what is happening and how a nuclear power is being made fun of and being slapped by our enemies and we are unable to do anything.
Really, is the situation anything compared to during Musharafs era, when he survived two assassination attempts. GHQ and Marriotts were attacked, no one is in a better position to address the situation than those who are putting their lives in line. You want Pakistan to go and attack India to satisfy your personal thinking, well here is something for you to ponder, how many countries have actually attacked another because of an insurgency. Once your aircraft cross the border to attack the other side, it is considered a war.... Are you prepared to pay the price.
PDF has provided you free bandwidth to vent put your ideas and tactics on the screen like an add for Tapal Danedar, so make yourself a cuppa and relax.

Really, is the situation anything compared to during Musharafs era, when he survived two assassination attempts. GHQ and Marriotts were attacked, no one is in a better position to address the situation than those who are putting their lives in line. You want Pakistan to go and attack India to satisfy your personal thinking, well here is something for you to ponder, how many countries have actually attacked another because of an insurgency. Once your aircraft cross the border to attack the other side, it is considered a war.... Are you prepared to pay the price.
PDF has provided you free bandwidth to vent put your ideas and tactics on the screen like an add for Tapal Danedar, so make yourself a cuppa and relax.
It's shock.

There is no confirmation about this yet.

Anyways wondering what kind of nuclear power are we when we cannot eliminate few hundred balochi militants. Looks like blaming others that is Afghanistan, India and Iran always seems to be escape route for our militarily to cover up sheer incompetence at their end.

Image from Nushki

View attachment 813317
Security personnel stand beside a destroyed security post after attacks by militants in the Naushki district of Balochistan province. Photograph: AFP/Getty Images
Not a destroyed security post this is where VBIED went off.

29.5542891, 66.0145688

Screenshot_20220205-091203_Maps.jpg

Then start a war. Better start a war then living like this. I am not going to relax when my country is attacked and my enemy is having a good time and having parties and my people are getting blown up. My brothers are reaching home in coffins so not interested in relaxing. And those in charge I can again repeat 70 years history of those in charge and the great job they have done but let's not go there.

No worries, halwa kaha rahy hain abhi hum , waiting for the enemies to reach dili
You remembered until TTP reached APC then GHQ started operation zarb e azab , we are still waiting for more big things to happen, losing Headquarter to them is not big thing i guess

CPEC is as good as dead. Our military leadership is doing a great job of burying CPEC for good. Here it's looking impossible to even save Baluchistan forget CPEC.
Dude, you need to take some rest and keep your cowardly BS to yourself. You can take only so much pressure before losing your senses. I don't know how you're faring in your real life but you seem to be genatically unfit to face any challege in life. And by going their posts, there are many other cowards active here on PDF who can only moan, complain, and cry.

A serious war is being waged against our nation. It requires courage, diligence, and vision to face this war and defeat the enemies. And, in-sha-Allah, we'll do that. But fighting any war certainly results in casualties. Several knowledgeable members have repeatedly said that. Losing hope and spreading pessimistic BS is harmful for us as a nation.

Those who are orchestrating and waging this sophisticated war against us are no mean powers. What do you think our military forces are that dumb that they coud not stop attacks launched by illiterate terrorists on our bases or even our GHQ in Rawalpindi? You probbly have such peanut sized brain to get that point. But then again if you have no brain to face all this, just go to hibernation. It'll help you to cope with your trauma and save us from your cursed outbursts.

Dude, you need to take some rest and keep your cowardly BS to yourself. You can take only so much pressure before losing your senses. I don't know how you're faring in your real life but you seem to be genatically unfit to face any challege in life. And by going their posts, there are many other cowards active here on PDF who can only moan, complain, and cry.

A serious war is being waged against our nation. It requires courage, diligence, and vision to face this war and defeat the enemies. And, in-sha-Allah, we'll do that. But fighting any war certainly results in casualties. Several knowledgeable members have repeatedly said that. Losing hope and spreading pessimistic BS is harmful for us as a nation.

Those who are orchestrating and waging this sophisticated war against us are no mean powers. What do you think our military forces are that dumb that they coud not stop attacks launched by illiterate terrorists on our bases or even our GHQ in Rawalpindi? You probbly have such peanut sized brain to get that point. But then again if you have no brain to face all this, just go to hibernation. It'll help you to cope with your trauma and save us from your cursed outbursts.

Excellent post, after quite some time. Kudos.

Back
Top Bottom