What's new

Reports of Noshki FC HQ under attack

According to BBC Urdu: (translated by google so there will be errors)

The bomber struck shortly after noon in front of a convoy of explosives-laden vehicles at the FC camp in Nushki
According to Deputy Commissioner Naeem Gachki, the vehicle collided with the entrance at around 7.30 pm on Wednesday, February 2, after which an explosion took place and other assailants entered the house
Authorities estimate that the vehicle used in the suicide attack contained about 30 kilograms of explosives
"The car was used in the suicide attack," said Faran Jaffery, director of Islamic Theology of Counterterrorism in the UK

Last edited:
Dude, you need to take some rest and keep your cowardly BS to yourself. You can take only so much pressure before losing your senses. I don't know how you're faring in your real life but you seem to be genatically unfit to face any challege in life. And by going their posts, there are many other cowards active here on PDF who can only moan, complain, and cry.

A serious war is being waged against our nation. It requires courage, diligence, and vision to face this war and defeat the enemies. And, in-sha-Allah, we'll do that. But fighting any war certainly results in casualties. Several knowledgeable members have repeatedly said that. Losing hope and spreading pessimistic BS is harmful for us as a nation.

Those who are orchestrating and waging this sophisticated war against us are no mean powers. What do you think our military forces are that dumb that they coud not stop attacks launched by illiterate terrorists on our bases or even our GHQ in Rawalpindi? You probbly have such peanut sized brain to get that point. But then again if you have no brain to face all this, just go to hibernation. It'll help you to cope with your trauma and save us from your cursed outbursts.
Yes we all know a serious war is being waged. We are seeing this war for past 10 to 15 years. We controlled it to grate extent after 2014 and till 2019 yes attacks were there but they were reducing but since 2019 end attacks are on the rise again. So yes I am studying and knowing this war for years now. You deal with challenges by going after it not by sitting on it. You end the challenge by going after the source and not let that disease grow. Right now we are not hitting the source that is the whole point.

Yes we all know a serious war is being waged. We are seeing this war for past 10 to 15 years. We controlled it to grate extent after 2014 and till 2019 yes attacks were there but they were reducing but since 2019 end attacks are on the rise again. So yes I am studying and knowing this war for years now. You deal with challenges by going after it not by sitting on it. You end the challenge by going after the source and not let that disease grow. Right now we are not hitting the source that is the whole point.

Brother, if you didn't expect some fallout from Afghanistan falling, Kabuli regime being destroyed, India being kicked out, and Balauchi and TTp terrorists being targeted then you have been asleep

We are in the middle of this battle, we can of course make demands about air support, ground support etc and they would be valid

But strategically if you look at the amount of pain we have caused our enemies over the last few years it's incredible what has been achieved

Hosla rakho

So, you think our military is sitting on the challenge? And that the answer to all this is to launch an attack on India, Iran, and whatever? Your poor soul badly needs some rest. Also, don't abuse your tiny brain by pitting it against something insurmountable for it. By uttering nonstop you only expose your ignorance and pathetically broken inner-side.

Few observations/questions on this very unfortunate separatists' attack. I can be wrong as I don't have live feed/info.

1. This attack looks like occurred on bigger scale than last ones. Fierce fighting and many casualties on both sides for hours. I don't think our establishment would tolerate this. Pakistan should pay back to the masters of this in same coin.

2. Why this attack occurred in Baluchistan right when PM IK was about to visit China? Who sent us a signal here?

3. Huge wave of propaganda got unleashed on twitter when attack was happening - as if someone is trying to break the morale of our Troops and people. From where these accounts are being operated?

4. Is there any role of Iran in this? Are the border/entry areas of Panjgur and Noshki scrutinized/fenced?

5. Is this a new tactic of enemy? so many attackers storming a standstill designated target? with the objective of killing the soldiers and then taking over while waiting for army's reinforcement to start another round of fight?

6. Huge sized mountains and in them exist dense caves/holes from which these terrorists come out of? How should we counter it? Tall Watch Towers? Hideous sniping positions? Snipers can prove to be very effective here for us...No?

7. I think security situation needs to be reassessed on quarterly basis when it comes to certain parts of Baluchistan/KP, considering all local to regional/international politics as well. New tools of warfare should be introduced.

8. Lastly, I think New Political leadership (Not feudals but educated Baloch Youth) needs to be introduced there - who is motivated enough to work on ground and take all locals into confidence/mainstream politics - enhancing media coverage at same time.

----------

To the members here....The only thing piss me off whenever there is any attack like this - is idiotic arguing and fighting among us.......At least let the dust settle down first.

It is extremely sad that we lost so many soldiers here :(

No worries, halwa kaha rahy hain abhi hum , waiting for the enemies to reach dili
You remembered until TTP reached APC then GHQ started operation zarb e azab , we are still waiting for more big things to happen, losing Headquarter to them is not big thing i guess
Weak Civil Military leadership, Soldiers are brave and ready to kill every enemy of Pakistan, all it takes is a leader to give them orders.

So, you think our military is sitting on the challenge? And that the answer to all this is to launch an attack on India, Iran, and whatever? Your poor soul badly needs some rest. Also, don't abuse your tiny brain by pitting it against something insurmountable for it. By uttering nonstop you only expose your ignorance and pathetically broken inner-side.
On India you don't need to launch direct attack. You have enough network there to do covert ops like they are doing. Support every dam insurgency in India. Even if you have to support petty criminals do it. India needs to loose at least 10 to 15 soldiers, para military, police, intelligence guys in attacks on weekly bases. As for Afghanistan and Iran. Yes you have to bomb the crap out of their hideouts. You are being left with no other option. Afghan Taliban will take 10 years to have that kind of capacity and Iran is fully involved in this crap.

Yes keep making excuses. Even in 1971 on the day of surrender people were busy suggesting all is good. Nothing is lost and all that. So please continue.

Last edited:
Decision is been taken it takes time to Gather and arm the Anti adversary forces. You will hear the news from the eastern neighbours soon.
I really hope you are right. I really hope they pay. I am done crying on funeral of our soldiers. It's time to have party on our enemies suffering and turn their lives into living hell. INSHALLAH

These are reactorary attacks from the Afghan Thrashing to the paper tiger India. Who had lost the Conventional edge and are resorting to Proxy war. These two will draw down these are small groups hiding in the Mountains. Their leader are hunted in Afghan and IRAN

And report from the Noushik is it was Cleared by the 6 Commando (SSG) the next day. And from Panjgur is it's still in Progress as the Terrorists are hiding in Civilian area so 8 Commando (SSG) is operating at Night with Night Visions and thermals to hunt down the remaining terrorists . By the way 3 more are executed their handler also . It will soon be on the news.

On India you don't need to launch direct attack. You have enough network there to do covert ops like they are doing.
does Pakistan have enough resources to sustain an insurgency in Kashmir, let alone any other part?

does Pakistan have enough resources to sustain an insurgency in Kashmir, let alone any other part?
Fought for 20 years on the western theatre and you are asking us about sustaining the insurgency on the Eastern front. A very close Gulf state a friend of Pakistan requested Pak for the Diplomatic Approach and halting it's ops In Occupied Kashmir and assured Pak that Indian Govt will Change its Approach. We are just waiting for that otherwise Fighters are present and just an order away.

Back
Top Bottom