What's new

Reports of Noshki FC HQ under attack

and yeah oncourse there are going to be more attack doesn't mean apni tashrif haazir kar do
ke bhai bus - that's it
Then dont complain when more Pak soliders are killed. Accept it was their fate and they died because of poor leadership. Slow clap for Mr Bund.

Tell me why do attacks keep occurring? Since 2005 the province and Quetta has witnessed countless bombings and attacks. Seems very far from a stable condition.
It's not stable, that was my point, but we haven't "lost" the war, this can continue for decades or even stop within a year.

The real losses in this scenario are our soldiers and the region's development, specifically Gwadar...

Whole state apparatus unfortunately is full of pacifist liberals

If you don't have a beard and don't take name of religion then you get away with a lot of stuff

Cant agree more.

Musharraf has fked up our establishment, military, civil institutions. My near and dear one was given choice between his beard or military career, he stepped aside gracefully. All you see now, as you put it, liberal pacifist garbage moving up the hierarchy.

I call these liberals a proper Azab on our country. BC poray mulk ko khasi bana diya hai.

I call the house of saud haramees, all the time.

Now you call the Iranians haramees as well.

Learn to be patriotic and selfish Pakistani, looking after country and its 220 million people interest only. Nothing else matter.

All these shia Pakistanis nabbed from Karachi recently were working for Iran, providing support to these terrorists in balochistan. That Indian rat, Kulbashan came from iran.

Get one thing in your head, and make sure your offspring remember as well. Iranians, Afghans, GCC, they are all haramees who do not want our country to progress, becuase for them, Pakistan progressing is their decline.

Iranis are Haramees, They does not matter to me, I am not Shia, not irani,

I am Pakistani, I was Sunni Barailvi, i learned Quran in Deobandi Maslak (Wahhabi Sect) madrsahs,
Now, i am just Pakistani, i hate all Mullah they all are gutter especially Wahhabi who more sectarian and violent. I do not like any mullah even Labaikye who are Barailvi. Same, Shia mullah who seems stupid and same gutter but less violent...

It's not stable, that was my point, but we haven't "lost" the war, this can continue for decades or even stop within a year.

The real losses in this scenario are our soldiers and the region's development.
Soliders will continue to lose their life unnecessarily. There have been some incidents when no air support was provided, this is a massive failure on the senior leaderships part.

Iranis are Haramees, They does not matter to me, I am not Shia, not irani,

I am Pakistani, I was Sunni Barailvi, i learned Quran in Deobandi Maslak (Wahhabi Sect) madrsahs,
Now, i am just Pakistani, i hate all Mullah they all are gutter especially Wahhabi who more sectarian and violent. I do not like any mullah even Labaikye who are Barailvi. Same, Shia mullah who seems stupid and same gutter but less violent...

I dont get into debates about sects, its irrelevant to me.

What my brain cannot process and make me angry as to how a sect follower will give allegiance to a forigen nation against his own motherland, based on personal faith.

Your mother can be the most ugliest woman on the planet, amputated, one eyed monster. But, she is still your mother, you will never betray her. And if you do, you deserve a bullet in the head, no questions asked.

Last edited:
I hope they don't use the word baloch but use BLA terrorists
These people don't understand the simple psychology behind words...

I know he's being sarcastic but you should never refer to the ethnic name or use "liberation", because it legitimises the group's actions, they are terrorists, nothing more.

BLA/BLF is sitting in Afghanistan with Taliban momineen, are Iranis involved?

Tell me Saudis are not funding Wahhabi Madrasahs in Pakistan, from where they become TTP or SSP,

Taliban Momineen in Afghanistan released TTP, whole world media was crying but Wahhabis and some Mods here are not ready to accept bitter reality..

In this country Osama is Hero (IK), Dogs are martyred (Diesel), BLA/BLF are Angry Brothers/Angry Baloch..

I am ready to call Iranis "Haramees", Join me and Call Saudis "Bharrway"
All those fancy names. but you forgot the important ones: The ones who left Islam and became Christians and Hindus.

We'll just wait for the next attack dude and sit and debate.
Yes quite possible that there will be more attacks. Did you already forget the FATA campaign? From 2004 till 2018! It took that long to pacify the areas. Balochistan has had its issues since the 1960s.

Back
Top Bottom