What's new

Reports of Noshki FC HQ under attack

Sarcasm bro

Just to troll pajeets who are wishing for a PA helicopter to be shot down

Bro alot of the common folk who browse this site might get confused, a one liner subtext will do, especially when they are exposed to so much propaganda.

Seems as though we have lost this war in Balochestan.
lol dude are you f ing dumb or something?
this is nothing, just need more smarts, change of some tactics and courage

In the long run budget for Baluchistan must go towards Baluchistan, cause uptill now it seems Baluchistan is Afghanistan an we are US
all the money state gives end up in some corrupt SOB's pockets- its states responsibility to end these corrupt practices

For long term need to change this asap, in short term military guys need to up there game (keeping civilian sentiments in mind too, not gun blazing retardation)

India cant do Jack in baluchistan without these haramee Iranians. It's just the geography at play here.

BLA/BLF is sitting in Afghanistan with Taliban momineen, are Iranis involved?

Tell me Saudis are not funding Wahhabi Madrasahs in Pakistan, from where they become TTP or SSP,

Taliban Momineen in Afghanistan released TTP, whole world media was crying but Wahhabis and some Mods here are not ready to accept bitter reality..

In this country Osama is Hero (IK), Dogs are martyred (Diesel), BLA/BLF are Angry Brothers/Angry Baloch..

I am ready to call Iranis "Haramees", Join me and Call Saudis "Bharrway"

In the long run budget for Baluchistan must go towards Baluchistan, cause uptill now it seems Baluchistan is Afghanistan an we are US
all the money state gives end up in some corrupt SOB's pockets- its states responsibility to end these corrupt practices

For long term need to change this asap, in short term military guys need to up there game (keeping civilian sentiments in mind too, not gun blazing retardation)
Dude are you stupid and deluded? Looks like both. Are you able to count how many soldiers have died? Most likely not. What happened no special school would take you? Smart change? That comes after an initial attack yet no smart change has come. Deluded dumb ***!

And the intelligence agencies? Are they asleep, or do they just not care?

Whole state apparatus unfortunately is full of pacifist liberals

If you don't have a beard and don't take name of religion then you get away with a lot of stuff

This dude's attitude/mental status is totally opposite to his name 'Samurai Assassin' :lol:

Dude are you stupid and deluded? Looks like both. Are you able to count how many soldiers have died? Most likely not. What happened no special school would take you? Smart change? That comes after an initial attack yet no smart change has come. Deluded dumb ***!
man-banging-his-head-against-260nw-179665787.jpg

dude rise in insurgency for couple of weeks and PC we should lose our motions, do RR on internet and say
we are done, we are dead, all is lost- aajao BLA humari izat loot lo
and They don't even number in more than a 1000, what kind of Khasi behavior is this dude?

Then we had lost KPK, FATA in 2007,

These BLA/BLF are ants as compared to TTP in 2007..
Now, 98-99% TTP terrorism stopped,

FC Balochistan is very weak, they are paramilitary forces not Army..
I have even seen FC Soldiers on Bikes and Toyota Corolla on youtube VLog videos, So they are very easy target, and have no air support and no good weapons, no safety. They should be replaced with army.

Pak Army and Politicians have very soft attitude towards these BLA/BLF groups, they will be eliminated easily, they cannot fight 1 on 1,most of time they hide themselves in mountains.

BLA/BLF is sitting in Afghanistan with Taliban momineen, are Iranis involved?

Tell me Saudis are not funding Wahhabi Madrasahs in Pakistan, from where they become TTP or SSP,

Taliban Momineen in Afghanistan released TTP, whole world media was crying but Wahhabis and some Mods here are not ready to accept bitter reality..

In this country Osama is Hero (IK), Dogs are martyred (Diesel), BLA/BLF are Angry Brothers/Angry Baloch..

I am ready to call Iranis "Haramees", Join me and Call Saudis "Bharrway"

I call the house of saud haramees, all the time.

Now you call the Iranians haramees as well.

Learn to be patriotic and selfish Pakistani, looking after country and its 220 million people interest only. Nothing else matter.

All these shia Pakistanis nabbed from Karachi recently were working for Iran, providing support to these terrorists in balochistan. That Indian rat, Kulbashan came from iran.

Get one thing in your head, and make sure your offspring remember as well. Iranians, Afghans, GCC, they are all haramees who do not want our country to progress, becuase for them, Pakistan progressing is their decline.

Bit of an exaggeration, don't you think?

Billions being spent on Gwadar, desperately trying to attract FDI, yet the area is known internationally for the terrorism. This is the real loss.

This insurgency bullshit can continue like this for decades, you don't lose unless you give up. But foreign powers still win.

View attachment 813264
dude rise in insurgency for couple of weeks and PC we should lose our motions, do RR on internet and say
we are done, we are dead, all is lost- aajao BLA humari izat loot lo
and They don't even number in more than a 1000, what kind of Khasi behavior is this dude?
We'll just wait for the next attack dude and sit and debate.

Bit of an exaggeration, don't you think?

Billions being spent on Gwadar, desperately trying to attract FDI, yet the area is known internationally for the terrorism. This is the real loss.

This insurgency bullshit can continue like this for decades, you don't lose unless you give up. But foreign powers still win.
Tell me why do attacks keep occurring? Since 2005 the province and Quetta has witnessed countless bombings and attacks. Seems very far from a stable condition.

Back
Top Bottom