What's new

Reports of Noshki FC HQ under attack

The BLA is desperate to show their Indian Masters something so that they can get more money, so they are creating fake news.
Laws shoud be made to tackle new hybrid warfare, from media to social media all enemies should be arrested and trialed, in this regard special anti terror courts and special judges should be appointed.
All ethnic based organisations must be immediately banned all across Pakistan and educational institutes.

Apparently this shows the AH1F being shot down. Looks super suspicious. Can anyone identify where this is from?
It’s likely from Baluchistan, helicopter is not being shot down, it isn’t even hit. It’s firing a missile. That’s what the sound and smoke is. Compare it here, in the first clip. The sound echoes off the terrain in a certain way too.

Burning smoke is black.
The quality (or lack Thereof) of the video, the distance from the helicopter and so many other things are at play here. But the sound suggests a missile being fired, I’ve heard these things fire missiles overhead IRL. The sound is pretty similar.

It could just be the engine letting out smoke or the main gun being fired, but the sound doesn’t match up to that, Impossible to confirm though since it could be other weapons or explosions going off in the area too.

They are not even speaking Baluchi. The video is not from Pakistan
You sure? Could be Brohi? I don’t speak the language but it doesn’t sound too dissimilar. It could be in Pakistan. Doesn’t matter either way, chopper clearly wasn’t hit.

These attacks are being done while the Team Pak is chalking out detailed plans with the Team China in Beijing....

Of all tne folks the Chinese appreciate the value of sacrifice. They know: easy come, easy go! The Paks are fighting for every inch the way the Communist China did....

*One of my Chinese professor at a graduate level course once said he would prefer a hard earned B in a tough course over an easily earned A in an easy course.

A postage stamp sized territory in Waziristan (with over a division plus of troops plus FC and plus supporting air and artillery elements) versus the gargamntuan Panjgur district, with a jumped up battalion and SF and airpower pulled from hundreds or even thousands of km away.
N Waziristan area: 4700 sq km
Panjgur: 17000 sq km.
Northern Ireland is 14,000 sq km for comparison.

The level of analysis is abysmal. And this is supposed to be a fucking "Defence forum".
There is no analysis.
There is no consideration of realities on the ground.
There is no context, nuance or perspective.
There is no consideration of where our long term national interest lies.
This is all about turning every tragic incident into an opportunity to criticise and bash Imran Khan and Bajwa.
In fact, it's getting quite boring listening to the same broken records.

These attacks are being done while the Team Pak is chalking out detailed plans with the Team China in Beijing....

Of all tne folks the Chinese appreciate the value of sacrifice. They know: easy come, easy go! The Paks are fighting for every inch the way the Communist China did....

*One of my Chinese professor at a graduate level course once said he would prefer a hard earned B in a tough course over an easily earned A in an easy course.
Bro we are not fighting to make Chinese happy but for sovereignty of our own land.

What you are saying is in fact against the self esteem of our soldiers.

Bro we are not fighting to make Chinese happy but for sovereignty of our own land.

What you are saying is in fact against the self esteem of our soldiers.
I think you have got it wrong. I am trying to figure out the enemy mindset who wants to time it in a such a way to maximize the pains on Pak with China on the focus. Of course the Pak forces will fight on no matter what....

I honestly don’t know. But if someone in capacity browses through or is directed here by search engines and finds something that makes good sense then probably.

A more indirect way is some defence analysts with access to authorities do read the forum (pretty sure). They might pick a point or two and suggest it to the right people.

Any person of intellect would weigh what is being said, not who is saying it.

Sir, I have no idea about your professional background.
But noticed most of us do not know a thing about military tactics/equipment/planning etc. Just we are posting our frustration and knee-jerk reactions. In such reactions, unknowingly we are insulting our country and armed forces.
Even some members, only uploading propaganda materials from terrorist organizations and from some fake accounts. Again unknowingly that they are waging a propaganda/media war against their own country and armed forces.
If you remember, a few days back, there were some terrorist attacks on UAE soil. Here government allows everyone to peddle government reports/press releases. Those who even recorded some videos of rising smokes of attacks and uploaded them on social media are facing the consequences.

Further, the following was an 'open book' exam and was presented to everyone of us by @The Eagle to check our so-called abilities, and all of us were kept quiet but only three members able to point out the correct answer and I strongly believe they are professionals:

So, my opinion is that most of us are not positing quality or healthy discussion/analysis but just instant reaction to say something rather than keeping quiet.

All the high IQ Intelligent, analysts & journalists on this thread: What do you observe in regard to Intelligence, response & OP in this picture? Lets question the intel failure later.

View attachment 812909

@PanzerKiel is the one who correctly spotted and pointed every item with technical military terminology:
As a layman which i am...

US weapons, M-16, US frag grenades, NVDs, RPGs, good enough ammo (which means they were prepared for a long battle, may be a hostage op such as APS, where they will defend and let the LEAs take losses while they defend easily), filled rucksacks, Infrared Target Pointer/Illuminator/Aiming Light (ITPIAL) visible as well, ACOGs, our favorite joggers....

View attachment 812958
View attachment 812960

In the first pics, an NVG (with its head mounting) is plainly visible.

@Foxtrot Alpha pointed even some minor details which we were unable to see even with wide-open eyes

@Windjammer also professionally pointed out a piece of equipment which even we do not know what it is and used for. @The Eagle even pointed out that the headshot was on that gear to neutralize the terrorist, impressive abilities of our son of soils:
The NVG didn't save his butt.....

View attachment 812988

But noticed most of us do not know a thing about military tactics/equipment/planning etc. Just we are posting our frustration and knee-jerk reactions. In such reactions, unknowingly we are insulting our country and armed forces.
Even some members, only uploading propaganda materials from terrorist organizations and from some fake accounts. Again unknowingly that they are waging a propaganda/media war against their own country and armed forces.
If you remember, a few days back, there were some terrorist attacks on UAE soil. Here government allows everyone to peddle government reports/press releases. Those who even recorded some videos of rising smokes of attacks and uploaded them on social media are facing the consequences.

Further, the following was an 'open book' exam and was presented to everyone of us by @The Eagle to check our so-called abilities, and all of us were kept quiet but only three members able to point out the correct answer and I strongly believe they are professionals:

So, my opinion is that most of us are not positing quality or healthy discussion/analysis but just instant reaction to say something rather than keeping quiet.

@PanzerKiel is the one who correctly spotted and pointed every item with technical military terminology:

@Foxtrot Alpha pointed even some minor details which we were unable to see even with wide-open eyes

@Windjammer also professionally pointed out a piece of equipment which even we do not know what it is and used for. @The Eagle even pointed out that the headshot was on that gear to neutralize the terrorist, impressive abilities of our son of soils:
If there is nothing to discuss then the thread should be locked or beyond the forum should be shut. And we should come out of this mindset that everything is an insult or we will end up in an echo chamber.

Thanks for bringing us back to the reality of how little we in fact know! These are all US military gadgets......

Back
Top Bottom