What's new

Reports of Noshki FC HQ under attack

Apparently this shows the AH1F being shot down. Looks super suspicious. Can anyone identify where this is from?
There is no change in trajectory of helicopter. Manpad usually leave trail behind. There is no smoke trail. Out of range of unguided ammo. Most probably gunship fired a rocket or Old engine farted.

At 00:36, chopper is already past that white smoke. May be an attempt to hit but doesn't seems to be successful if it isn't edited for propaganda. However, if a chopper is being shot; I don't see them Terrorists keeping silent at all and wouldn't have the photos, videos & some civilians on the ground to show wreckage since it is a habitant area. There is no chance that Military will hide neither makes any sense because we are not into false bravado business like the neighbour.

That's too wrong & leads to disinformation/malign to say that FC is under Interior Ministry. They are Paramilitary and ISPR will address situation update. You may not see DG ISPR on television but office does releases info as & when required, concluded or confirm new updates are available.
Didn’t get what you said there.

On a side note, in the darth of official brief(s) the whole information flow right now is through unverified and semi-verified Twitter information.

I was thinking the smoke couldve been caused by the AH1F's main gun firing?

Since the chopper is already past that point, that makes sense. That is not a hit and it is confirm. As I said, the same source is nothing more than a propaganda account.

Didn’t get what you said there.

On a side note, in the darth of official brief(s) the whole information flow right now is through unverified and semi-verified Twitter information.

Your take that FC don't interest ISPR to share updates "MAY BE', is actually wrong. ISPR shared already relevant updates since attack on FC Checkpost in Kech, now during Op in Pangur and even about Naushki. The rest of updates will flow through mainstream once needed or required to be shared.

On a lighter note: People can however call it a failure Op or ISPR is not seen any where or they are incompetent or their silence is criminal or there is something big happened and they are keepin mum or they are sleeping and have no interest or it is FC Only or there is the judgment day and world ends today or we need answers because we pay them or this is like keeping in dark or it is like no update means total failure or they are clueless etc etc............... the thoughts will continue.

Is the news about the FC HQ still being under control of the militants true.

Good. You have a right to your opinion. Thank you.

During a war, criticism on military, even if, well founded, should be avoided. We got many miltary setbacks in 1948, 1965, 1971 and 1999; but we, as a nation, stood with our army, during these hard times. That, in my opinion, is the way to fight wars.

Your take that FC don't interest ISPR to share updates "MAY BE', is actually wrong. ISPR shared already relevant updates since attack on FC Checkpost in Kech, now during Op in Pangur and even about Naushki. The rest of updates will flow through mainstream once needed or required to be shared.

On a lighter note: People can however call it a failure Op or ISPR is not seen any where or they are incompetent or their silence is criminal or there is something big happened and they are keepin mum or they are sleeping and have no interest or it is FC Only or there is the judgment day and world ends today or we need answers because we pay them or this is like keeping in dark or it is like no update means total failure or they are clueless etc etc............... the thoughts will continue.
A correction: My assumption (wrong as you pointed) was not that it doesn’t interest ISPR but that it may not falling in their domain. So it was more of a defense not a charge as you understood it to be.

And of course the thought will and should continue. Of the heaps of useless thoughts, one may find a few useful ones.

During a war, criticism on military, even if, well founded, should be avoided. We got many miltary setbacks in 1948, 1965, 1971 and 1999; but we, as a nation, stood with our army, during these hard times. That, in my opinion, is the way to fight wars.
There is a difference between the type of negative criticism that the likes of Hamid Mir do and what is being discussed here.

And this being a defence forum will discuss these matters or else if deemed harmful these threads should be locked and no discussion should be allowed.

Is the news about the FC HQ still being under control of the militants true.

First you were saying that it is a huge area bigger than Northern Ireland so terrorists can hide anywhere

Now you are asking if FC HQ is occupied by terrorists or not :lol:

So it was more of a defense not a charge as you understood it to be.

I didn't say that it was defense and not a charge or vice versa by you, at all. Not accusing you. What I mean is, ISPR will update regardless of FC or Army.

First you were saying that it is a huge area bigger than Northern Ireland so terrorists can hide anywhere

Now you are asking if FC HQ is occupied by terrorists or not :lol:
Yes. What I am not doing is declaring the entire fucking operation a failure on the basis of one unverified report like you are.

Back
Top Bottom