What's new

Reports of Noshki FC HQ under attack

Pakistan Military will be regarded as best by few members only if DG ISPR keeps sending inbox messages to the few after every 5 minutes and update. Otherwise, the Operation is called failure and Armed Forces are incompetent bunch since they couldn't satisfy internet warriors. Internet Logic 101
Inter Services Public Relations

If the moral keeping requires him updating on the situation on regular intervals in the current extraordinary situation, then that’s what he is supposed to do.

The previous two were pretty active at that and had a very positive impact on the information warfare domain and in keeping the public moral up.

Last edited:
No just as much as the previous two did…tell me again, what’s his job exactly?

Let us leave it to military, what information they want to reveal and what to hide. That is how wars are fought. Wars are not cricket matches.

However, if someone has no trust in our military establishment, then it hardly matters.

Let us leave it to military, what information they want to reveal and what to hide. That is how wars are fought. Wars are not cricket matches.

However, if someone has no trust in our military establishment, then it hardly matters.
Good. You have a right to your opinion. Thank you.

I am sure, this is not about live cricket commentary.
Bro you know what I mean. Let’s not exaggerate what is being said. Even the example of the previous two was given. Were they running live cricket commentary?

The only defence would/could be that FC is mainly running the show (probably) and it comes under interior ministry, so “probably” its outside of the mandate.

Last edited:
Apparently this shows the AH1F being shot down. Looks super suspicious. Can anyone identify where this is from?

At 00:36, chopper is already past that white smoke. May be an attempt to hit but doesn't seems to be successful if it isn't edited for propaganda. However, if a chopper is being shot; I don't see them Terrorists keeping silent at all and wouldn't have the photos, videos & some civilians on the ground to show wreckage since it is a habitant area. There is no chance that Military will hide neither makes any sense because we are not into false bravado business like the neighbour.

Bro you know what I mean. Let’s not exaggerate what is being said. Even the example of the previous two was given. Were they running live cricket commentary?

The only defence would/could be that FC is mainly running the show (probably) and it comes under interior ministry, so “probably” its outside of the mandate.

That's too wrong & leads to disinformation/malign to say that FC is under Interior Ministry. They are Paramilitary and ISPR will address situation update. You may not see DG ISPR on television but office does releases info as & when required, concluded or confirm new updates are available.

At 00:36, chopper is already past that white smoke. May be an attempt to hit but doesn't seems to be successful if it isn't edited for propaganda. However, if a chopper is being shot; I don't see them Terrorists keeping silent at all and wouldn't have the photos, videos & some civilians on the ground to show wreckage since it is a habitant area. There is no chance that Military will hide neither makes any sense because we are not into false bravado business like the neighbour.
I was thinking the smoke couldve been caused by the AH1F's main gun firing?

Back
Top Bottom