What's new

Reports of Noshki FC HQ under attack

You see this is exactly the problem with Pakistan and its people, you are seeing some unused magazines but they still manage to kill our soldiers, keeping them from more damage does not negate that they literally failed, the news was out and in the open and it not just took lives but bad publicity for the country, we need pre-emptive measures to make sure that no more 5-6 team attacks on bases or Check posts, I will be proud when our forces will conduct operations based on Intelligence and kill them before they even left their sleeper cell.

Who is denying the preemptive measures? Or is it just because you have to post something and suddenly you saw a problem which is not the case at all. Those observations are post attack response and still adds a lot but, shouldn't concern PUBG champions. Yes we lost good men but that was a sudden attack & rush & hit situation. You can't survive such kind of attacks in real world every-time without injuries or fatal shot. By the same logic, whole NATO failed miserably with everything every time Taliban takes them on. There has to be logical & experience based reply by putting yourself in their shoes, situation & threat.

Stop looking at the problem of Pakistan & its people if you really wants to address the situation & ways to deal with it. How many attacks you can remember whereby Forces replied with no loss at hand and still took them down? Do you guarantee that it will happen all the time in case of any attack? Quote me any Military on the face of earth with 100% results and you don't see any problem with those people & the nation accordingly. See, it is just that easy to judge others on personal level while demanding anything without presenting the ideas based upon the logic, resources, circumstances & options available.

Panjgur is not all the barren land. It is not easy to eliminate them in go especially when rats are hiding & using Human Shields. Therefore, it takes time & efforts to avoid collateral damage & saving civilian lives at top priority. However, those officials have so much time to tell anything to such people for Internet but none of us had any feed.

Last edited:
Who is denying the preemptive measures? Or is it just because you have to post something and suddenly you saw a problem which is not the case at all. Those observations are post attack response and still adds a lot but, shouldn't concern PUBG champions. Yes we lost good men but that was a sudden attack & rush & hit situation. You can't survive such kind of attacks in real world every-time without injuries or fatal shot. By the same logic, whole NATO failed miserably with everything every time Taliban takes them on. There has to be logical & experience based reply by putting yourself in their shoes, situation & threat.

Stop looking at the problem of Pakistan & its people if you really wants to address the situation & ways to deal with it. How many attacks you can remember whereby Forces replied with no loss at hand and still took them down? Do you guarantee that it will happen all the time in case of any attack? Quote me any Military on the face of earth with 100% results and you don't see any problem with those people & the nation accordingly. See, it is just that easy to judge others on personal level while demanding anything without presenting the ideas based upon the logic, resources, circumstances & options available.

Panjgur is not all the barren land. It is not easy to eliminate them in go especially when rats are hiding & using Human Shields. Therefore, it takes time & efforts to avoid collateral damage & saving civilian lives at top priority.

@The Eagle
@PanzerKiel
@waz

Many PDF posters are severely criticizing COAS General Bajwa, not only on this thread/issue, but otherwise, as well. What is your assessment about his policy, command and control? I am somewhat confused. It is an earnest inquiry and I hope, you gentlemen would respond to it. I want to alleviate my own confusions.

Roohan is a known sympathiser of subversive elements and has been known to embellish and exaggerate stories.

We, in this unfortunate country, have too many sympathizers and supporters of this scum, unfortunately.

First, lets not go to PUBG champions or these cheap shots, you are Senior Moderator so ACT like one... Now, my response was about your post about the observation on the dead Terrorists, and yes I did notice that specially the guy with unused RPG rockets, and I am not disagreeing with your point that we did corner them and killed them quick, but the damage is done, when they fire first shots and killed a couple the damage is done, my point is we can try to find these small details or discuss a much serious concern which is that how is that within 10 days terrorists with two teams of 5+ man able to launch attacks on our forces? Of course no one is denying that our forces will get hit, and they will give sacrifices but if you see this is not a isolated incident, attacks are happening with intervals, and not just some one gunman or drive by shootings, these are well planned and organized Attacks. US in Afghanistan and Iraq had learned a lot, one example I can give you is battle of Falujja, if you know the history and Operation itself. US in Afghanistan, hardly lost 10+ soldiers in Taliban attacks, and even if they did they made sure no one gets off alive, or most importantly they made sure there would not be another similar attack on them, we need to learn from them and their tactics, yes we are short of resources but we can be smart about our own strategy.

Well there were Attacks which were pushed backed by Army without loses, Of course If i go in research mode I can find it, also if you are somehow connected to Army you know there are many attacks without anyone dying from our side, we also had successful intelligence based OP's within our borders and outside our borders, Baluchistan is heating up for around 2 years now, no one expect that Army will launch a operation and we will have peace, we went through multiple OP in FATA then we had something we could call peace, there hasn't been any major Operations in Baluchistan, which is why Terrorists are getting trained, getting all sorts of support, in FATA we did not just go after their man power but their supply chain and command centers (Mir Ali) and until we repeat the same in Baluchistan we will see such attacks and by such attacks I mean attacks which are on large scale such as Check post Attack and the FC HQ one, Won't you agree that we are trying Intelligence base OP's and yet we are keep getting Attacked, so its time to change Strategy ? I know Panzerkeil will say Army Top Brass are working on it and that's fine, but for a commoner such as me, we live by on ground realities where we see our soldiers dying, we see same condemning statements and later we go back to business usual, yes Terrorists are losing their leaders and manpower to, but life of a soldier of PA is far far more valuable than a scum of BLA / TTP, so if we are losing a couple of ours I want that our Army made sure they don't dare to Attack them for months to come.

As for providing a Solution, we can not as we don't know every factor and nits bits of the ground situation, plus this is not our job to provide solution and you or Army itself can not tease civilians into saying if you cannot provide solution then Shut up, why because Army is still a institution, whatever they have its because of the nation that stood behind them, without the backing of Awam no army can survive or sustain, so yes once we start seeing changes on ground which we do see @PanzerKiel as Top leaderships were targeted, attacked were stopped and many terrorists were killed in process, and not to mention the valuable intel we will get to trace to their facilitators, but again if we continue to see such large scale attacks we will have no choice but to question the credentials of the Military/FC/Rangers commanders who are in charge, and no one should be upset for it.

Yeah the so-called statement by so-called FC Official.
Well given that another journalist also received news from FC on the identity of one of the casualties it seems legitimate adding onto that is his credibility which is fairly solid as far as his reporting goes. Plus the fact that ISPR and the Balochistan government have not sent out any updates, safe to assume the operation is still ongoing in Panjgur. Of course it would be better to hear it from an Official but alas like you said they won't be holding constant press briefings.

but the damage is done, when they fire first shots and killed a couple the damage is done, my point is we can try to find these small details or discuss a much serious concern which is that how is that within 10 days terrorists with two teams of 5+ man able to launch attacks on our forces? Of course no one is denying that our forces will get hit, and they will give sacrifices but if you see this is not a isolated incident, attacks are happening with intervals, and not just some one gunman or drive by shootings, these are well planned and organized Attacks. US in Afghanistan and Iraq had learned a lot, one example I can give you is battle of Falujja, if you know the history and Operation itself. US in Afghanistan, hardly lost 10+ soldiers in Taliban attacks, and even if they did they made sure no one gets off alive

Whole world recognize US lost in AFG with all its might / weapons / technologies. Now I understand it did not lost militarily but politically. However, if it had got military objectives it would have won the political objectives as well.

With full focus, so many alerts, so many drones, satellite coverage even IS-K gave a partying gift to USA when it was evacuating in Kabul with dozens of US soldiers killed.

So lets stop bashing PA. We are in middle of a very bad neighborhood and we are not USA, we got very limited resources and war at many fronts. Its not easy to deal with it.

You just cannot identify which vehicle is carrying terrorists or which one carry bombs from above and in all the vehicles many can be civilian, ALL of a sudden one vehicle turns and blows it into the gate. There is no technology to detect and stop it. So problem is not tactical. Problem is we have to go at the root of the problem Why its happening and how to stop the complete chain. You need to stop flow of money through illegal means / iranian border which are financing these mercenaries. You need somehow to get Iran to take action against these elements. This i already told that only way to compel iranian doing is to give em monetary incentive for share in trade once CPEC becomes success.. .as otherwise they see CPEC as a trade route undermining their own port financed by indians.

On of the things many of those criticizing Bajwa forget is that Kiyani and especially Raheel, more or less gave up on Balochistan. Understandably, since the focus was on FATA and the Indians were trying to make the LOC hot again, do thhe had to prioritize. The focus then was on securing Balochistan urban areas and the main lines of communication.
We have only now started moving into large parts of the province, South West Baluchistan was essentially a foreign country for a long time.
Its going to be problematic going forward for a while yet.
Attacks don't matter strategically (as much as the losses may sting). What matters is our ability to maiontain control over the areas. That has not changed (unlike in the mid 2000's, where the Governments authority almost vanished in large parts of the province).

Nearly 48 hours have passed and still Panjgur operation hasn't ended. Even TTP at its prime under Hakim ullah Mehsud failed to carry out such an attack

Another jewel in the crown for current regime and leadership. Great work guys :tup:

Whole world recognize US lost in AFG with all its might / weapons / technologies. Now I understand it did not lost militarily but politically. However, if it had got military objectives it would have won the political objectives as well.
America did not lose, they destroyed Afghanistan, took revenge for 9/11, spied on Pakistan, Iran, China .. Destabilize Pakistan, deploy hundreds of assets in the region, just because they left without fully defeating Taliban doesn't make them losers, they killed far more Taliban than they lost their own.

With full focus, so many alerts, so many drones, satellite coverage even IS-K gave a partying gift to USA when it was evacuating in Kabul with dozens of US soldiers killed.
Have you seen footages ? Air port was in Chaos when the Attacked happen, thousands of people trying to enter Air port, not all gates were guarded properly, then you have Taliban at the doors as well, any wrong move and there would be a clash between them, Americans want their people out and so they did, ISIS took this opportunity and strike. So its not US failure again on that one suicide Attack.

The terrorists have run off and hid in the surrounding town and area

What's taking so long is tracking them down and engaging them

We can't just bomb the whole town can we you geniuses

Back
Top Bottom