What's new

Reports of Noshki FC HQ under attack

Yes. What I am not doing is declaring the entire fucking operation a failure on the basis of one unverified report like you are.

I didn't declare anything a failure. Simply asked why the operations hasn't ended even after 48 hours

You acted like a pro saying that the area is too huge and all that and now asking if terrorists have occupied FC HQ or not

I never said terrorists occupied FC HQ or something like that

Is the news about the FC HQ still being under control of the militants true.
Not at all!.. FC could not have taken the evidence of killed terrorists if it was under militant control. Photos of All dead terrorists were released instantly. Terrorists never controlled the HQ, most were killed and rest ran away towards random directions.

IKR? White smoke or black smoke? Is it one fire? Is it plummeting?

Most probably white smoke from old engine

Nothing to worry about

Not at all!.. FC could not have taken the evidence of killed terrorists if it was under militant control. Photos of All dead terrorists were released instantly. Terrorists never controlled the HQ, most were killed and rest ran away towards random directions.

The pictures were from Noshki. Not from Panjgur

Not saying that they have occupied FC HQ but still operation not getting ended even after 48 hours is disturbing

I didn't declare anything a failure. Simply asked why the operations hasn't ended even after 48 hours

You acted like a pro saying that the area is too huge and all that and now asking if terrorists have occupied FC HQ or not

I never said terrorists occupied FC HQ or something like that
You didn't ask that. You made a sarcastic comment and were called out on it. You are now crying because you got called out.
Keep crying.

You didn't ask that. You made a sarcastic comment and were called out on it. You are now crying because you got called out.
Keep crying.

Yeah man whatever

At least be consistent when you try to be act all expert and pro :)

The pictures were from Noshki. Not from Panjgur

Not saying that they have occupied FC HQ but still operation not getting ended even after 48 hours is disturbing
Depends on how big that town is. If they are doing door to door searches with air cover, it could take time.

There is a difference between the type of negative criticism that the likes of Hamid Mir do and what is being discussed here.

And this being a defence forum will discuss these matters or else if deemed harmful these threads should be locked and no discussion should be allowed.

Sir G, what is your opinion about what we discuss, criticize, analyze here (on PDF) could be heard by defense policymakers, higher armed forces command, or government?

Sir G, what is your opinion about what we discuss, criticize, analyze here (on PDF) could be heard by defense policymakers, higher armed forces command, or government?
I honestly don’t know. But if someone in capacity browses through or is directed here by search engines and finds something that makes good sense then probably.

A more indirect way is some defence analysts with access to authorities do read the forum (pretty sure). They might pick a point or two and suggest it to the right people.

Woh tau hamain "phuddu" he samajhtay hon gay. :lol:
Any person of intellect would weigh what is being said, not who is saying it.

Back
Top Bottom