What's new

Reports of Noshki FC HQ under attack

People complaining about as why the mop up operation is taking so long should remember the incident when America first came to Afghanistan. They bombed a compounds court yard killing many terrorists while a dozen or so more ran into the basement of the compound. The US soldiers surrounded that building for a week after they failed to kill those hiding despite several attacks.....the terrorists even managed to drag down a dead horse for food. Even though US/NATO forces knew exactly where the culprits were hiding, still they were helpless.....after a week or so the terrorists gave up, it was the incident where a Western man was also discovered amongst the group.
Here we have the BLA terrorists hiding somewhere in a big market/Bazar. How can anyone expect PA or FC to eliminate them in just overnight.

Let's keep in mind that it is smart to not reveal everything. By revealing more, you compromise the security of own operations and cause panic and even more concern amongst the public. Secondly, by talking about it openly, you are giving more air to the terrorists who exactly want that. Let the security forces do what they need to. I am confident the FC/Army will turn this around iA.

By the way, the terrain in that area is tough and Army combat aviation has had a constant presence in those areas.
Where are the holed up? Is it FC HQ?

Killed terrorists’ picture clearly indicate that they are using state of the art weapons & equip. M-16s,7D rifles (foreign origin), foreign manufactured NVDs &other equipment during the operation raising serious Questions about who are providing this logistical support to them.

1643985445119.png

Killed terrorists’ picture clearly indicate that they are using state of the art weapons & equip. M-16s,7D rifles (foreign origin), foreign manufactured NVDs &other equipment during the operation raising serious Questions about who are providing this logistical support to them.

View attachment 813181
That stuff is from Afghanistan.

I think what we all would like to hear is WTF is happening in Panjgur

The terrorists ran into the town,

They are now being hunted down via house to house search

We can't bomb the entire town
Or use drones
Or cruise missiles

It's a simple case of securing the area

Most terrorists have already been killed, but to secure everywhere takes time

dispatched to hell, the glove has come off now. Notice most of them are headshots. Look at that arm and wrist, that's why you use 7.62 to fuckup whatever comes in front

Pakistani social media force should create memes of "BEFORE" and "AFTER" pictures of these terrorists and flood the internet. Its a war against Pakistan and its people, all bets should be off.

If there is nothing to discuss then the thread should be locked or beyond the forum should be shut. And we should come out of this mindset that everything is an insult or we will end up in an echo chamber.

Brother, I did not mean that but at least we have to consider constructive things and discussion on it, if you scroll from page 1 to my post it is more of a negative than anything constructive.
If you ask me about medical, maybe I will be able to come up with none or very little answer and not like professional.
Here most of the people have little or very limited knowledge and pretend to be masters of the profession, though they know that it is not their domain to discuss. More feasible is that could field the question to experts to develop the learning graph. If I am a student of chemistry, it will not be good if I try to teach my teacher or pretend to be more knowledgeable than him who could have a Ph.D. in chemistry.

Back
Top Bottom