What's new

Reports of Noshki FC HQ under attack

Guess whose bright idea was it to send PTM to the parliament and have PTI surrender one seat for them?
Actually idea was not bad but it didn't paid off. Remember, ANP has been neautralized like this though they shared/or used to share similar views like PTM in the past.

Atif ghafoor lol

he even called pasheen as 'our' baacha
Practically handed them a bullhorn and legitimacy. For nothing.

Actually idea was not bad but it didn't paid off. Remember, ANP has been neautralized like this though they shared/or used to share similar views in the past.
ANP was taking part in elections since forever. This wasn’t the case with PTM. They were allowed to punch above their weight, appear bigger than they are

Practically handed them a bullhorn and legitimacy. For nothing.
well their main support is gone with that ghani shit, and they cant do much, with time they will keep on loosing their power until nothing is left!

@PanzerKiel just so you don't get naraz, someone posted Pictures of dead swines , that is what we need from Army... Those who come to Attack our soldiers must not go back, and then hunting should begin for those who facilitated them, I will be the happiest person if someday PA gets enough resources where any scum who try to attack any check post or border patrol party, we send choppers/QRF/Fighters to blow them in to pieces and our soldiers come back home to their families, I will take a Gazi soldier over a Shaheed.

As i said, I will appreciate Army when I see results, and I see the dead Terrorists and so my appreciation is in order.

Didn't we go through that phase when we launch Rahe Rast, Rahe Nijat , Raad ul Fasad , Zarb-e-Azb ? remember Tribal IDP's ? and their return to their homes ? FATA was far more populated than Balochistan, I am sorry but its a poor excuse not to launch a Operation, And who is saying don't plan ahead for a operation ? Operations are not launched out of the dark, Army should've started planning for a massive operation long time ago, they should be prepared for the time to come and they go gun blazing, there is always a red line which must not be crossed but where is that Red line ? Army let TTP grow in FATA and later it become a haddi in their own throat, now they are doing the same thing with BLA, letting them grow and using the videos of dead soldiers and successful attacks that will bring them more funds, recruits and coverage. As for the sledge hammer for a nut, that small nut has killed 15+ soldiers in last couple of days.
Those kinds of OPS are done when an enemy holds the territory. We already occupy the territory in this case.

ANP was taking part in elections since forever. This wasn’t the case with PTM. They were allowed to punch above their weight, appear bigger than they are
No, PTM formed inbetween 2015-2016 so they too immediately took part in the elections.

Yes, allowed to punch above their weight by gifting them 2 seats because US was still there in Afghanistan. Had their withdrawal happened before 2018 than situation would had been different. PTM now doesn't have any where to rely on. Their supporters in Kabul are all gone. In 2023, I ain't expecting them wining any seat so as that Dawar's party.

These BLA rats should stop mimicking TTP and stop doing these "fidayeen attacks" since most of such attacks have ended in failure

They are better at raiding random posts in middle of nowhere, target killings and IED attacks

Back
Top Bottom