What's new

Reports of Noshki FC HQ under attack

We have 4 fatalities of our own for now

Lets wait till the whole operation ends

F16 or JF17 would be overkill

Same can be done by TB2 drones and would be much cheaper too

I keep on stressing, these state of the art of drones could have saved many lives, why have they not been used on these rag tag terrorists is beyond me.

Now let me tell you what our response will be. We would beg Afghanistan to do something and will cry in front of whole world that look what India is doing. Mean while in past ten days we have lost around 25 soldiers in various attacks. Good going Pakistan
We need people people like you who have this level of Clairvoyance.

Sir I would tell you what maximum our leadership will do. We would killed one or two or three commanders. And by next attack we would loose 10 more. We have lost to close to 30 soldier in past 10 to 15 days but I am the one being unrealistic.

The pressure is building up. They won't be able to tolerate this pressure for long. They now have to strike.

Nope

Current political and military leadership can't do it. Let hope in future some better people would rule this country so we can payback too

Sir I would tell you what maximum our leadership will do. We would killed one or two or three commanders. And by next attack we would loose 10 more.
Really, am serious. They way you can forecast and predict what is going to happen, it can help everyone alot. Why dont you present a complete course of action which we as a nation should take...at all levels, political, military, judiciary, education, media, society...that would really go a long way in eradicating this menace once and for all. A GBU or Mk-84s are not long lasting solutions. And military solution is also not going to last longer.

sir, i do know that already a lot of members have said a lot of things to you and i know its not easy when brothers are dying in Baluchistan and they are getting the blame for being soft at the same time but don't you think we need to up the ante now?

Most of the common Pakistani wont mind him using strong words against terrorists

Unless of course he is from BLA himself or PTM or MQM London etc. They are not common Pakistani
You and I both know that's not true. The common Pakistani is more susceptible to anger.

There is a large difference between insurgencies of TTP and Balochs. The later has a strong ethnic element and it is as old as Pakistan is. It raises it's head time and again. First peak was in 1970s. This need to be tackled very carefully, otherwise it can go totally out of hand. I believe that our Establishment is on right track. While countering the insurgency, we can't alienate a large populace. Since, the operations have to be calibrated carefully, we will have to bear larger number of casualties. Clean-sweep type operations would be counterproductive.
No one is saying launch an operation across the entirety of Balochistan, and displace the entire population. What needs to happen is to launch operations in areas where militants are most active.

Pakistan has been successful in negotiating some groups with legitimate grievances, but that doesn't mean all groups can be reconciled.

Really, am serious. They way you can forecast and predict what is going to happen, it can help everyone alot. Why dont you present a complete course of action which we as a nation should take...at all levels, political, military, judiciary, education, media, society...that would really go a long way in eradicating this menace once and for all. A GBU or Mk-84s are not long lasting solutions. And military solution is also not going to last longer.

Obviously @Zarvan should offer course of action

After all it is he who got extension and is going to get all the perks whenever he retires

Sir I won't have made any prediction if your institution had done something. You are talking like only for past 10 days we have faced attacks and that is why I am getting angry and being un realistic. Sir this war started long time ago. Since then India clearly is involved so is Iran and before Afghan Taliban, NDS and Afghan Government was also involved. Yes we made progress but since past three years attacks are on the rise and no offense what we have done outside Pakistan for past 10 to 15 years. Sir my prediction of Pakistan doing nothing is based on behavior of our forces for past 15 years. We face attack after attack and more attacks and our response is chasing them inside Pakistan when we know the real problem is India and then Iran and Afghanistan.

Sir more then you I want to be proven wrong. I want to wake up one day and hear cries of BLA, BRA, BNA and TTP that their houses and bases were carpet bombed. I want to wake up and see Indians crying on social media. Pretty much on daily bases. But sadly I know looking at history of now past 15 years that would do absolutely nothing. But I still hope I am proven wrong.

Back
Top Bottom