What's new

Reports of Chinese S-400s on India’s Borders Deemed ‘Grave Threat’

YOU PAKISTANIS have beating this WAR drum AND chinease slaughter of India and annexion of Ladakh for 18 months now
The cheer leaders are back AGAIN

DID you people not see THIS huge response
ARE you blind
We went on a war footing moving huge armies , equipping them with winter gear , pouring in spares ammo and demonstrating out impressive air lift capability

We answered chinease posture with impressive speed and organisation .,

WE WILL DO THE SAME AGAIN

With what china has in Tibet AND the huge barrier of himlayers CHINA does not have enough to defeat india
They have too much trouble in South CHINA sea with USA JAPAN taian

we have added Rafale more barak 8 more USA drones and more ammo better infrastucture roads bridges

WE ARE NOW GEARED TO FIGHTING A MAJOR WAR IN HIMLAYERS and stopping china

its too late for CHINA now

oh no!

we're so scared!

now we'll have to order extra military rations to feed all these new indian POWs and set up new meeting points to return your junk weapons back to you. such a nightmare, imagine the paperwork! and where to store the extra food. your soldiers are probably all malnourished, we'll need to bring extra doctors to the border too!

the indian tactics to overwhelm the PLA with prisoners will surely work! the last thing the PLA will expect is to take 200k POWs in the first day.

I want to see how effective it will be in the Himalayan range.

that is the smart question!

we do not have real SAM guys in forum. we really need some who enthusiastic about Air Defense systems and deployment scenario.

Now from my limited understanding, kinetically high altitudes would actually make rockets perform better. (Thin Air) thus increasing range and speed.

now the geography, well things can data-link with AEW assets which can take care of shadows.

what i find interesting is PLA deployed S400 in southern front. that shows there confidence in there own SAM system against far more potent threat in Taiwan Strait. even if it is 2 x Sqns.

A single solution to this threat..... Air launched BRAHMOS from Thanjavar based flanker and S400 will be a history.....
Having a single solution to a threat is a good way to lose a battle/war.

Brahmos isnt the best thing out there... S400 can intercept such a munition at range. Its whats it built for

A single solution to this threat..... Air launched BRAHMOS from Thanjavar based flanker and S400 will be a history.....

10 years ago when I had joined PDF as a member, I read somewhere on this forum that your BrahMos after barely launching 5 feet in the air, it exploded. So with that said, were guys planning on towing that thing over to its intended target and setting it on self detonation? You know this precise, surgical strike we been warned about from India?

China or Pakistan deploys new system that surprises Indian fanboys not expecting something superior..
And their response is:

We .. our Rafale, superior intelligent man MKI, tejas
brahmos , Rafale.. astra.. Rafale
Modi… Galwan victory, 71 , Rafale
Winning, our victory, best army, C7I Indiangienois shishtem.. Rafale.. Meteor.. USA equipment.. Rafale.. we are going to dominate.. Apache ve Tejas ve Rafale.. Himalayas Jambalayas Rafale.
We will beat you all Ajay Rafalegan.

We went on a war footing moving huge armies , equipping them with winter gear , pouring in spares ammo and demonstrating out impressive air lift capability

We answered chinease posture with impressive speed and organisation .,

WE WILL DO THE SAME AGAIN

You always talk of impressive preparation, then end up having impressive death toll. :lol:
I have no doubt it will keep happening over and over again. Good luck.

India is a regional Super power with very strong capable military by any standards
The very strong capable military by any standards
1634283305507.jpeg

1634283354651.png

1634283509194.png

1634283530126.png

The Chinese air force can rely on stealth fighters for SEAD missions even after India gets delivery of its S-400. Unfortunately, the Indian side cannot claim anything like that for the next decade!

Back
Top Bottom