What's new

Report TTP pages

If they decline saying they do not violate there community standards; please reply to that saying these pages represent organizations like ttp and alqaeda who are responsible for thousands of innocents killed including americans.
Than they will review their decision

Reported ... .By the way just noted .. that they have quite hilarious enactments of Pakistan army :D ...
Specially the one where alleged soldiers try to enter compound as if it is there Khala ji ka ghar ... :D

Yeah lol, also the song they use in their videos is pretty catchy too :D

Aye mere deen k , paasbaanon ko , is nizame bade se baghawat kare, is nizame bade se bghawat kare :bunny::yahoo::victory::bounce::taz::sniper:

Guys, also try to report their violent videos in particular, report them separately.

This way facebook will wake up..

Stupid Mullahs.

Full of Contradictions and delusions .

Reported some more. Remember, when you are reporting, make sure you find the most explicit displays of violence, gore or propaganda, something they have no choice but to remove. Facebook would like to give some of those pages the benefit of the doubt to stay, give them no doubt.

Reported some more. Remember, when you are reporting, make sure you find the most explicit displays of violence, gore or propaganda, something they have no choice but to remove. Facebook would like to give some of those pages the benefit of the doubt to stay, give them no doubt.

It's interesting how facebook and twitter are marketing these terrorist groups who have forgotten humanity altogether. New world order I say. It's like the hidden powers actually support these groups.

It's interesting how facebook and twitter are marketing these terrorist groups who have forgotten humanity altogether. New world order I say. It's like the hidden powers actually support these groups.

I doubt that very much. It's just business, some of these groups have thousands of likes, are very active and contribute to their brand, albeit to a certain, not so great market. I have been reporting groups for a while now, they seem reluctant to remove pages, but give them a strong enough argument and they have done it before.

what about on pdf itself... the entire "syria civil war" thread has posts from terrorist-propagandists like dr.thrax and belew kelew... not that some saudi and members are not doing anything less... i ask again for that thread to be locked... no, better is deleted.

@Jungibaaz @waz @Irfan Baloch

what about on pdf itself... the entire "syria civil war" thread has posts from terrorist-propagandists like dr.thrax and belew kelew... not that some saudi and members are not doing anything less... i ask again for that thread to be locked... no, better is deleted.

@Jungibaaz @waz @Irfan Baloch

I too wish to close that hell hole of a thread. It's been discussed in our circles too. But strangely enough, for all the gross violations, we hardly get any reports from that thread. It's like a black hole that thread is.

I too wish to close that hell hole of a thread. It's been discussed in our circles too. But strangely enough, for all the gross violations, we hardly get any reports from that thread. It's like a black hole that thread is.

hardly reported i suppose because (1). "syrian lion" is absent since two months, i think, (2). the iranis don't really care, (3). it is flooded by saudis and wrong kind of turks and other materials.

though i did report a few times, which i suppose become deluged by al-hasani reporting the slightest slights to his great saudia. :D

but as you said, that thread is a hell-hole.

Dear that is a good move to block those pages which are running propaganda campaigns against our armed forces. I would like to add here, there are many facebook users which are constantly writing against our armed forces & calling Pakistan a Punjabistan. I know some of them personally as they had been working with me on different projects. They are having meetings in Karak KPK to discuss their Pashtoonistan movement. I own this statement & request security agencies to take reasonable action by deploying their own sources.

for heaven sake
do something about this page
biggest TTP SYMPATHIZER AND PROPAGANDIST PAGE OF TTP ON FACEBOOK
it has thousands of members

Ahle Deoband

Unfortunately, our politician have developed a trend of mouring after attacks & blasts except responed on terror activity. I would like to make a new sense about this scenario.
Firstly, i pray to Allah. Save us from this curse. ameen
secondly,
if this kind of activity happend in our country, just promise to yourself that we will take revenge in couple of day except mouring for 2 days or 3 days.
Nothing will be changed with mouring. we have to protect Our people and land by ourself.

Our army is busy to fight with enemies. On the other hand our politicians are too busy to promote relations with enemies.
We are not a nation. There are two groups of people who are living on same land.
1st group give his life to protect the land. 2nd group take other's lives to protect their own lives.

A question raised.
are we supporting to group 1, group 2 or both?
probably our answer is. both ?
but i think,
We are not supporting niether group 1 nor group 2.
We have putted a black clothe on our eyes......
We can't see anything with our eyes. some people (×media×) try to move this black clothe from our eyes with their own attention. then, we see little bit but not clear. because the people who are trying to show you the picture of reality, actually they also have black cloth on their eyes...

So, we have cought in strange situation, and we don't know what should we do ???????

(cont....)

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom