What's new

Report TTP pages

Umar media gone. :sniper:

They declined to remove it initially when I reported but they reviewed it and its gone. These fuckers can go to hell.

2yubono.png

as we are in war with khargis pigs its our duty to counter their propaganda too . i will request to members for shear here pages of TPP and their supporters so we can massive report to block these pages .

here i start from first page
we need to report its take only few seconds to report a page man .

report this dog please
‫گندے انڈے | Facebook‬
Good !
but be careful of what sites you visit/click on.

I do wish terrorism will be finish from our beloved country Pakistan

Make it a Sticky Thread, Mods ..

Report Exposing Pakistani Army | Facebook This page guys, Its a TTP page...

And Mods please make this thread a sticky one, we should do out little bit to support War against Terrorism.

Make it a Sticky Thread, Mods ..

Report Exposing Pakistani Army | Facebook This page guys, Its a TTP page...

And Mods please make this thread a sticky one, we should do out little bit to support War against Terrorism.
This page is still up. Reported it, waiting for response.

Got my response:
eMe8mj6[1].png

If propaganda videos from ''Al Qaeda subcontinent'' and ''Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan'' doesn't qualify as a credible threat of violence, I don't know what does.

Maybe if a few more people report it, they'll open their eyes. @Gufi @Akheilos @Jungibaaz @Imran Khan @Menace2Society @Norwegian @Jf Thunder and everyone else, help us out a little here please.

Maybe if a few more people report it, they'll open their eyes.
I got that an hour ago I reported it the moment I saw you had. After that I went to their feedback page in help and I basically accused them of being terrorist sympathisers, even though the feedback was supposed to be on how one felt about Facebook itself

History

• pages_white_s.png

Type
    You reported Exposing Pakistani Army for displaying hate speech.
    The report has been reviewed
  • pages_white_s.png

Type
    You reported Exposing Pakistani Army for having a credible threat of violence.
  • I do not know what to report it as now?? any ideas

Well the more the merrier I tried that and so did Tankman. I tried hate speech later just to maybe try a new route

They also declined when I reported Umar Media but came back to me a few weeks later with a change of mind.

Btw if you look at the page/post likes they are all Afghan.

I got that an hour ago I reported it the moment I saw you had. After that I went to their feedback page in help and I basically accused them of being terrorist sympathisers, even though the feedback was supposed to be on how one felt about Facebook itself

History

• pages_white_s.png

Type
    You reported Exposing Pakistani Army for displaying hate speech.
  • pages_white_s.png

Type
    You reported Exposing Pakistani Army for having a credible threat of violence.
  • I do not know what to report it as now?? any ideas
I tried both hate speech and credible threat of violence - if only they'd let us actually speak to someone via live chat or something.

I am pretty sure it's an automated system that sends a notification to some lazy employee who just takes a look at the page, and then rejects the request because he can't understand any of what's written there.

Reported. Always use credible threat of violence as reason.
:tup:
They also declined when I reported Umar Media but came back to me a few weeks later with a change of mind.

Btw if you look at the page/post likes they are all Afghan.
They'll probably change their mind this time too. As for the Afghans, well, it's as expected.

Reported ... .By the way just noted .. that they have quite hilarious enactments of Pakistan army :D ...
Specially the one where alleged soldiers try to enter compound as if it is there Khala ji ka ghar ... :D

Back
Top Bottom