What's new

Report TTP pages

ISI is way too weak in the cyber world. The problems I had with Indians who tried to frame me happened and was first noticed by me on the cyber platform before things became worse. If ISI was easy to contact a lot of the problems would not exist in the first place. Pakistan needs to monitor not just the TTP and their evil recruiting on internet but also Indian designs against innocent Pakistanis. We are a big failure in this regard currently.

I did it. :yahoo:
iknXJYn8lsc.jpg

ISI is way too weak in the cyber world. The problems I had with Indians who tried to frame me happened and was first noticed by me on the cyber platform before things became worse. If ISI was easy to contact a lot of the problems would not exist in the first place. Pakistan needs to monitor not just the TTP and their evil recruiting on internet but also Indian designs against innocent Pakistanis. We are a big failure in this regard currently.

Yes, looking at their shiny new graphics and videos, its obvious that they've either stumbled across a large amount of money in Afghanistan, or someone is actively funding them.

Its also interesting how they've also suddenly started to bring up Balochistan, whereas before they were relatively quiet.

I did it. :yahoo:
iknXJYn8lsc.jpg

Goodjob dude..

Unfortunately I have reported several TTP/Terrorist pages myself but somehow they always fell into FB's community standards and my request gets rejected ..

i will wait sir if anyone shear pages of social media i will sure report them ASAP . its our duty also to keep dogs mouth shut .

Done. If you need, we can make this thread sticky, dedicated thread for awareness of pages and effort in reporting all.

Great effort. Ideally, the first post of this thread should be updated with pages as people mention them in further msgs --- so they are immediately accessible and users don't have to go through multiple pages of posts to find them.

Let's get reportin'!

Back
Top Bottom