What's new

Report TTP pages

Imran Khan

PDF VETERAN
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
as we are in war with khargis pigs its our duty to counter their propaganda too . i will request to members for shear here pages of TPP and their supporters so we can massive report to block these pages .

here i start from first page
we need to report its take only few seconds to report a page man .

report this dog please
‫گندے انڈے | Facebook‬

DONE
4 thousand likes for that page ???
If we are serious about dealing with these dogs need to find each one of them and kill them also...
Also take away kids of militants from their families and put them up for adoption otherwise we would be facing another generation of these militants !

as we are in war with khargis pigs its our duty to counter their propaganda too . i will request to members for shear here pages of TPP and their supporters so we can massive report to block these pages .

here i start from first page
we need to report its take only few seconds to report a page man .

report this dog please
‫گندے انڈے | Facebook‬

Reported the FB page. I appreciate the initiative you've taken.

Done. 4 thousands likes hai in main se 3999 talidogs Zarbe Azb main Jahannum raseed ho chukay hai ... Taliban Jahannum ke Kuttay hai . taliban raw ke palto kuttay hai, taliban Ajit doval ki nasal hai

This page shud be under scrutiny of LEAs and people posting and liking these posts shud be arrested under national action plan..

I hope some one is looking into ot

Done. 4 thousands likes hai in main se 3999 talidogs Zarbe Azb main Jahannum raseed ho chukay hai ... Taliban Jahannum ke Kuttay hai . taliban raw ke palto kuttay hai, taliban Ajit doval ki nasal hai
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

We need more of these threads
It's the least we can do.
Mods please make it a sticky thread & not just for Pakistani members but open to all the members for report & action against extremist propaganda world wide.

to the Pakistani's, post links instead of trolling posts,post the links so that they can be reported

Back
Top Bottom