What's new

Report: Thousands Of Christians Attacked In India; 5 Killed

The as-yet-unconverted.
I really admire this gentleman. Such limitless hatred is actually a rarity for a Pakistani. Most I have met and interacted in real and virtual life have a shallow hatred for disbelievers. This guy on the other hand is eloquent and hates all non Muslims and especially the Jews and Hindus with some special relish. The only 'nut' here to celebrate some Iranian Holocaust cartoon drawing competition.

Admire because, he retains his composure, inspite of the hate that burns within him. All the time.

I really admire this gentleman. Such limitless hatred is actually a rarity for a Pakistani. Most I have met and interacted in real and virtual life have a shallow hatred for disbelievers. This guy on the other hand is eloquent and hates all non Muslims and especially the Jews and Hindus with some special relish. The only 'nut' here to celebrate some Iranian Holocaust cartoon drawing competition.

Admire because, he retains his composure, inspite of the hate that burns within him. All the time.

How much have you interacted with King Mamba and A1Kaid ?

Obviously if your were intelligent enough to know the answer of your question, you wont have elected terror outfits into the government..

bjp has been in power in many states and was in central govt too before
minority population in india never decreased it only increased

but in pakistan...

It did, still does, but those who incite such violence are never elected into government, unlike the land of...
you dont need to ................noora is as islamist as hafiz

and about violence a systemic ethic cleansing going for 67 years under leadership of pakistan......so your establishment is not that much holier

@kahonapyarhai Does it include Christians who were attacked in Kashmir. I mean a Christian missionary was forced to pack its bags after threats from militants.

Why posting news from christian mouth piece? There are more than 5 Christians died in India bcoz of various reasons ranging from piles to road accidents..
PILES............ :rofl:

Dude, that was mean. But trust me, more u support someone, more they play the victim card.

@kahonapyarhai Does it include Christians who were attacked in Kashmir. I mean a Christian missionary was forced to pack its bags after threats from militants.
No No. Muslims threatning Christians is allowed. Afterall, their history talks bout crusades and conquests. ITs all justified if its muslims. OThers are inferior u see. :)

bjp has been in power in many states and was in central govt too before
minority population in india never decreased it only increased

but in pakistan...
Pakistanis gloat over 1 incident 13 years back that too which was more of a riot. What awesome sense they bring out of a riot.

As if it was the only riot in India.

Point is simple, u will give any shit logic to prove ur point whether it stands or not.

Dude, what about the Jamaatis gang? There are plenty like him here on pdf.

PILES............ :rofl:

Dude, that was mean. But trust me, more u support someone, more they play the victim card.

No No. Muslims threatning Christians is allowed. Afterall, their history talks bout crusades and conquests. ITs all justified if its muslims. OThers are inferior u see. :)

Pakistanis gloat over 1 incident 13 years back that too which was more of a riot. What awesome sense they bring out of a riot.

As if it was the only riot in India.

Point is simple, u will give any shit logic to prove ur point whether it stands or not.

they need to understand the difference between an communal riot & ethnic cleansing first .

in an religious riot people from both sides kill each other .

they need to understand the difference between an communal riot & ethnic cleansing first .

in an religious riot people from both sides kill each other .
Arre dont u know? In a riot only muslims get killed coz other getting killed is a norm which is the FARMAAN of ALMIGHTY.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom