What's new

Report: Senior IRGC Officer Flees Iran With Top Secret Intel

Narrative-building is part of the great game of any faction to advance its goals, and as if Iran and/or Russia are not guilty of the same. Classic Pot Calling the Kettle Black scenario.

A good chance to see how and who spreads these rumors even in this forum without checking the facts.

POMPEO FINALLY TELLS THE TRUTH: ‘WE LIE, WE CHEAT, WE STEAL’
In a recent speech at Texas University he finally told the truth about the CIA and the neocons – they lie and cheat and steal.

When have they ever denied they lie, cheat , steal and murder?

ISIS/Daesh or MOSSAD + CIA Nexus?
They keep echelons in the Terrorist organizations such as Daesh/ISIS. At the siege of Raqqa 2017, Iraq there were 300-400 Israeli MOSSAD Operatives who were evacuated prior to this Operation.

But the ISIS/Daesh Assets who were qualified, more LOYAL & Subservient to Israel were relocated to different European Countries. This, my friend is like an planting a bomb in a location, which nobody knows when it goes on! Clearly, Millions of Shiites were executed by ISIS/Daesh in Iraq & Syria which includes Syrian & Iraqi Soldiers, Men's, Young Peoples, Women's and Children's and Old citizens too, in an attempt to cleanse the area from Shiites.

ISIS/Daesh has claimed responsibility for attack on Churches in Sri Lanka, and if you watch the footage of the suicide bomber closely, you can analyze him and you can draw a lot of conclusions. Both bombers were brothers, and they look like a wealthy tourists.

However, Iran must Stay Strong & stability in Iran means stability in Pakistan.

looks Indian, definitely sent by Modi's BJP fascists to fuel the anti-muslim sentiment. It is extremely unlikely and highly improbable that one vulnerable and victimised minority would attack another victimised and vulnerable minority without any reasonable cause.

A good chance to see how and who spreads these rumors even in this forum without checking the facts.

POMPEO FINALLY TELLS THE TRUTH: ‘WE LIE, WE CHEAT, WE STEAL’
In a recent speech at Texas University he finally told the truth about the CIA and the neocons – they lie and cheat and steal.
Dont forget the :usflag:pu$$y grabbing:usflag:either...

Narrative-building is part of the great game of any faction to advance its goals, and as if Iran and/or Russia are not guilty of the same. Classic Pot Calling the Kettle Black scenario.
Yeeeah..,the problem is that the us just does so much more of that sort of thing than literally everyone else,its almost like its compulsive.I mean take chump for instance,now we all know that politicians and national leaders lie its simply part of the job,but in chumps case he lies even when he doesnt need too,when theres no reason to do so and if that wasnt bad enough the guy is a truly horrible liar,he literally has no talent for it and for a politician thats a mandatory skill.

Yeeeah..,the problem is that the us just does so much more of that sort of thing than literally everyone else,its almost like its compulsive.I mean take chump for instance,now we all know that politicians and national leaders lie its simply part of the job,but in chumps case he lies even when he doesnt need too,when theres no reason to do so and if that wasnt bad enough the guy is a truly horrible liar,he literally has no talent for it and for a politician thats a mandatory skill.
Russia and India take the cake in narrative-building per my observation. Iran also score very high in this domain in current times.

American administrations CAN BE deceiving (no ifs and buts) but there are INDEPENDENT Western sources out there to critic them which is not the case with Russia, India, Iran and so many other countries out there. Donald Trump would LIE when it suits him; he is not righteous either.

Russia and India take the cake in narrative-building per my observation. Iran also score very high in this domain in current times.

American administrations CAN BE deceiving (no ifs and buts) but there are INDEPENDENT Western sources out there to critic them which is not the case with Russia, India, Iran and so many other countries out there. Donald Trump would LIE when it suits him; he is not righteous either.
Pure B.S.

To match Pro-west reformists and their media in Iran, U.S has to allow Muslims fill its parliament, it's like they open a Presstv of their own.

Iranian media can't make a single lie even against U.S or Saudi Arabia otherwise they will face trial. so find another excuse.

What U.S does in media is that they split the duties, they fill some media with total lies (for fools who believe everything), and then in some others put some critics but with enough number of lies to reach their agenda in the end, and in some cases, they totally ban the critical news, the way they banned the coverage of Iraq war.

American administrations CAN BE deceiving (no ifs and buts) but there are INDEPENDENT Western sources out there to critic them which is not the case with Russia, India, Iran and so many other countries out there.
Independent media my *** . show me an independent western media with more than 100 subscribers.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom