What's new

Report On Indian MMRCA IN CHINESE..

to point you out on this, ATD-X is inspired by F15... Many aircrafts inspired by an older design does not mean they are copies... And also you canot change the aerodynamics the old designs are still being modified and adapted to build modern jets... however we were talking about reverse engineering and copies if you get my drift...

Yes, Same Goes With Pak-FA
____________________________________________________________________________________
For Your Information Reverse Engineering is Not Simple as Some People Thinks. It's the art of discovering the technological principles of a system through analysis of its Function's , Structure etc etc.

---------- Post added at 08:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:28 PM ----------

never expecting less educated and insecure indians to argue accordingly, it is the undeniable fact that Japan started of by copying western stuffs as solid as the fact of british funded a country called India

---------- Post added at 02:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:47 PM ----------

mitsubishi f-2 of F-16 on top of my head, and T-90 of Germany Leopard and so on

---------- Post added at 02:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:50 PM ----------

more funny uneducated Indian theory, when others have similar weapons you say its 'inspired', and when China has similar and its copied even without a shred of reliable sources to back up rather than Indian ignorance

and lastly kid let me tell you what is shame and no class, it is your pony 2nd gen LCA, the french designed the aerodynamics, the Israelis provided the avionics, the Russian daddy gave you the weapon, and your adopted daddy america gives you the engine and FBW system, and India just put on the paint job, and most likely even the paint could be Made in China

I Request
Please Avoid Racist Post's.....No Need To Generalize Indian's
ThankYou

never expecting less educated and insecure indians to argue accordingly, it is the undeniable fact that Japan started of by copying western stuffs as solid as the fact of british funded a country called India

Lol, I can understand your hatred of Japanese I'm not a troll like you and will not go there.. We were talking about Japan and you brought in India... Third grade mindset..

Clear your facts, f-2 was a joint development by Japan and Lockheed... Lolz at your ignorance..
Mitsubishi F-2 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Type 90 has the smooth bore gun the same as leopard, chk it out again...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Type_90_Kyū-maru

more funny uneducated Indian theory, when others have similar weapons you say its 'inspired', and when China has similar and its copied even without a shred of reliable sources to back up rather than Indian ignorance

and lastly kid let me tell you what is shame and no class, it is your pony 2nd gen LCA, the french designed the aerodynamics, the Israelis provided the avionics, the Russian daddy gave you the weapon, and your adopted daddy america gives you the engine and FBW system, and India just put on the paint job, and most likely even the paint could be Made in China

Well I'm not saying but it seems so
Asia Times

Dude, we are talking about Japan, don't make apparent your peanut of a brain by changing the topic to cover ur lies..

Yes, Same Goes With Pak-FA
____________________________________________________________________________________
For Your Information Reverse Engineering is Not Simple as Some People Thinks. It's the art of discovering the technological principles of a system through analysis of its Function's , Structure etc etc.

---------- Post added at 08:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:28 PM ----------

I Request
Please Avoid Racist Post's.....No Need To Generalize Indian's
ThankYou

When did I talk about PAK-FA :blink:.. also Russia has many fighters if it takes even the same airframe it will not qualify for the discussion we are having, please get the context right.

Looks like you wanna appease that guy.. please go ahead, at least tell him to get one thing in his mind, I NEVER SAID reverse engg is easy... context context... please spare me your seemingly rational arguments, they are not as hard as you try!

---------- Post added at 02:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:47 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 02:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:50 PM ----------

Oh man , Let me understand which engine is running JF-17 and most Chinese plane? Oppps the answer is Russians........ Aaah do you know Chinese wanted Israeli AWCAS but Israeli denied it,

One know that Chinese First attack helicopter run on Foreign Made engine which they bought by telling lie that they will use to power Civilian Help but used to fly demo attack helicopter......but i think you will knowing about? why china banned it.

One should alo tell how many chinese plane are true copy of foreign plane , now most f the plane are only extended body version with canard thats all..... and all the plane follow same future.....

One over the chines only know that in whole world only One delta wing plane made , but forget to tell their also plane made of delta wingn design.

Oh man , Let me understand which engine is running JF-17 and most Chinese plane? Oppps the answer is Russians........ Aaah do you know Chinese wanted Israeli AWCAS but Israeli denied it,

One know that Chinese First attack helicopter run on Foreign Made engine which they bought by telling lie that they will use to power Civilian Help but used to fly demo attack helicopter......but i think you will knowing about? why china banned it.

One should alo tell how many chinese plane are true copy of foreign plane , now most f the plane are only extended body version with canard thats all..... and all the plane follow same future.....

One over the chines only know that in whole world only One delta wing plane made , but forget to tell their also plane made of delta wingn design.
LOL at indian self-delusion :)

Some people are just jealous that China can make totally indigenous J-11B and will soon have the J-10B with an indigenous WS-10A/B turbofan installed.

ya man some people are so jealous ....especially that "UKBengali" guy, dont know why such jealousy exists!!!!!!

Ok then tell us which engine china is using in JF17 and other....I want come out of self-delusion:angel:

Xian WS-9 Qinling 91.2kN JH-7 Licensed version of Rolls-Royce Spey RB.168 Mk 202
Xian Qinling-2 9,325+kg Improved version of the WS-9; comparable to the French SNECMA M53-P2
Shenyang WS-10A Taihang 13,200kg J-10, J-11 Indigenous T/W: 7.5 replacement for AL-31 and AL-31F; possibly used to power new J-XX fighters[8]
Shenyang WS-10G Taihang 15,810kg J-20 Modified Taihang with T/W: 9, possibly used to power new J-20 fighters [9]
WS-11 JL-8 Licensed version of the Ivchenko-Progress AI-25TLK
WS-12B Taishan JH-7B Heavier, improved WS-12
Guizhou WS-13 Taishan 86.37kN JF-17 Indigenous T/W: 7.8 upgrade for RD-93
WS-13 upgrade 100kN JF-17 Upgraded Taishan with 100kN thrust in development[10]
Shenyang WS-15 18,350kg J-20 Described by Russian sources as the "18-ton" thrust, T/W: 9-10 project possibly used to power new J-20 fighters.[11]
WS-18 H-6K Developed as a replacement for the D-30K2[12]

to point you out on this, ATD-X is inspired by F15... Many aircrafts inspired by an older design does not mean they are copies... And also you canot change the aerodynamics the old designs are still being modified and adapted to build modern jets... however we were talking about reverse engineering and copies if you get my drift...

Reverse engineering is the process of discovering the technological principles of a device, object, or system through analysis of its structure, function, and operation.[1] It often involves taking something apart and analyzing its workings in detail to be used in maintenance, or to try to make a new device or program that does the same thing without using or simply duplicating the original.

j-10 is reverse engineering of ?? Who is the original?Who it analysis of ?
j-20 is reverse engineering of ?? Who is the original?Who it analysis of ?
LCA was original until India start buying!
General Electric F404-GE-IN20 turbofan (US)
Air-to-air missiles:
Python 5 (Israel)
Derby (Israel)
R-77(Russia)
R-73(Russia)
Air-to-surface missiles:
Kh-59ME (Russia)
Kh-59MK (Russia)
Anti-ship missiles
Kh-35 (Russia)
Kh-31 (Russia)
Radar
EL/M-2032 (Israel)
Self-protection
Elisra (Israel)
Escape systems
British Martin-Baker ejection seat (UK)

Ok then tell us which engine china is using in JF17 and other....I want come out of self-delusion:angel:

Here you go. :lol:

j11bws10a4.jpg

j1520.jpg

j10b27.jpg

27770195.jpg

Back
Top Bottom