What's new

Report: IAF planes spotted over Saudi Arabia

Because the US does not believe anything short of an invasion will do any good...and we are in a bit of a financial hell hole right now.

so you want other nations to do your dirty work and get into the financial **** hole aswell?

so you want other nations to do your dirty work and get into the financial **** hole aswell?

I don't want another war as I don't want to pay more taxes for another war in a god forsaken desert halfway across the world.

I was commenting on what the Israelis might do as it is an existential issue with them so their priorities are different.

Source: Report: IAF planes spotted over Saudi Arabia
Source is Israeli

Israel Air Force aircraft have been spotted in recent days at a Saudi Arabian military base unloading military equipment in the city of Tabuk, in northwestern Saudi Arabia, according to a report from Iranian news agency FARS.

The base will reportedly be used as a forward operating base by the Israelis as part of an offensive on an Islamic country.

bs-meter-LARGE-FRAMED.jpg

:disagree:

I don't want another war as I don't want to pay more taxes for another war in a god forsaken desert halfway across the world.

I was commenting on what the Israelis might do as it is an existential issue with them so their priorities are different.

'Existential'? This is really getting old.

As if conventional superiority is not enough for Israel, as if diplomatic support by the sole-Superpower is not enough, as if the nuclear fangs of Israel are not enough

to deter Iran.

The only thing Iran is trying to do--if it is indeed acquiring the nukes--is to ensure that Israelis cannot use their nukes in a 'tactical' way over Iranian without punishing Israel back. Today, North Korea is far more belligerent but is not attacked mostly because of the un-predictable nuclear response by them.

Iran should not have nukes. Nor should Israel. But pu$$y Israelis are too coward to fight in any war against Iran where there is a possibility that Iran may RETALIATE against an Israeli tactical nuclear strike by using Iranian nukes.

This is all what's boiling down to. Some cowards are so used to beating up stone-throwing Palestinians that they expect nation-states to be defanged to the similar level.

Finally, no, A'Jad never said to 'wipe' Israel off the face of this world. And even if he did, he cannot make that happen without being wiped off himself in retaliation. And how many times have we heard of Israeli threats against Iran? Plenty of times. Plenty.

You dont get it dont you?

Let me be more direct

Shias are allowed inside both the Holy Mosques.
Kafirs are not allowed in Makkah and Madinah.

if deep down inside the Sunni Saudia considers Shia Iran Kafirs, then they will not allow them into the Holy Cities.
Its their LAW not to allow Kafirs into these cities.

and Hezbollah is dedicated against Israel and i am happy that way.

Saudi's allow shias into holy places out of political compulsion's, otherwise they wont let them even near entire Hijaz.

I have seen with my own eye's Wahabi police kicking iranian pilgrim's in Madina over some issues, they were riciting something which Wahabi's dont consider Islamic
. :cheers:

Saudi's allow shias into holy places out of political compulsion's, otherwise they wont let them even near entire Hijaz.

I have seen with my own eye's Wahabi police kicking iranian pilgrim's in Madina over some issues, they were riciting something which Wahabi's dont consider Islamic

lol I'm actually surprised that the guy is trying to deny the division between sunnis and shias. If you tell wahabis that shias are muslim they will slap you so hard that your ancestors will feel it!!!

lol I'm actually surprised that the guy is trying to deny the division between sunnis and shias. If you tell wahabis that shias are muslim they will slap you so hard that your ancestors will feel it!!!

Iran is a much hospitable and welcoming place for foreigners despite of being a theocratic state. I will only travel to Saudi if it ever becomes a civilised Republic.

I don't know why most of the topics here go through religious talks at the end. I've been watching these forums for a month and most of the topics end in such way.

About the topic: Israel's only reliable weapons are it's nuclear ones. The main weapons that ensures its existence and they surly don't want any other middle eastern and especially opposite Muslim country armed with them. I think none of them should have this.

Political compulsion my A55.. dont you think there is a political pressure on Saudia to allow Non-Muslims into the two holy cities?

The word kicking do you know what it implies? Will you say the kicking took place with or with out a source?

Curiosity: What was that "some thing" they were reciting?

The way you think i am sure you feel the same when you'll tell a sunni that shias are muslims they will slap you..

Reality check ignorant bro... I/WE do believe Shias are Muslims..
so does wahabis believe..other wise if they can resist the international pressure not to allow non-muslims into holy cities they cetainly can resist Iranian or Shias pressure.

The way you think i am sure you feel the same when you'll tell a sunni that shias are muslims they will slap you..

Reality check ignorant bro... I/WE do believe Shias are Muslims..
so does wahabis believe..other wise if they can resist the international pressure not to allow non-muslims into holy cities they cetainly can resist Iranian or Shias pressure.

what international pressure?
let me rephrase that actually, WHAT NON MUSLIMS GIVES A HOOT ABOUT THE HOLY SITES? lol
It's the last place on a earth that a non muslim would want to visit.

And Iran won't pressure the Kingdom. It will simply go Hezbollah on the kingdom and once that happens KSA can say goodbye to foreign investment and stability. Neither country wants conflict (KSA and Iran) specially KSA b/c they've seen how Lebanon and Iraq were destroyed b/c of sectarian violence.

---------- Post added at 06:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:40 AM ----------

Political compulsion my A55.. dont you think there is a political pressure on Saudia to allow Non-Muslims into the two holy cities?

The word kicking do you know what it implies? Will you say the kicking took place with or with out a source?

Curiosity: What was that "some thing" they were reciting?

you're not serious are you?

probably an isolated case. Millions of Iranians go for Hajj, like any other Muslim people go.

if it were political, then they would NOT be allowed to go at all; as Iran and KSA has shaky relations due to geo-politics (not religion)

and allow me to join hands with brother Aspahbod in saying that:

For GOD'S SAKES, please stop turning these threads into religious debates. Religion has NOTHING at all to do with this topic. Too many threads are getting de-railed because of this.

Back
Top Bottom