What's new

Report Abusive IDs / Dps and Signatures

I need to add Islamists and Libtards.

Hmm...might not be a bad idea .

P.S Some threads give away the feelings of OP they should be more careful , these feelings can be obsession , hatred , and even frustration . :lol:

@WebMaster

May I have my original signature back please?

It was removed earlier today by someone and I do not know why.

Thanks.

Cheers, Doc

@WebMaster

May I have my original signature back please?

It was removed earlier today by someone and I do not know why.

Thanks.

Cheers, Doc
:cheers:
May be your pappu was tired of spinning so much and needed some TLC.

This is gem of all

My dear, Religion is like a penis. It's fine to have one and it's fine to be proud of it, but its problem when you start waving it on others face or try to shove it in others back. Any a$$hole find it offensive is free to go total d!ck and report.

Source: Report Abusive IDs / Dps and Signatures | Page 3

@WebMaster

Sir the person @vsdoc who got irritated the most is on my ignore list, i sincerely bring the matter in your concern because i believe abuses not allowed in any form. There are few bunch of people who often gang up against one person and shower him with their goodies, just check this thread you will come to know what type of language and personal attack they use. Recetly @vsdoc started a thread to target @Joe Shearer my concern was simple either we can report abusive signature and IDs along with DPs
The gang who often target people mentioned below
@vsdoc @levina @Whazzup

@WebMaster

Would you be concerned or otherwise disapprove if a senior member very cordially invited unintelligent and boring bigots to come sit on his pole and spin ?

Bigotry is ugly. Nothing personally against uglies, but as another senior compatriot of yours rightly says, is it necessary for them to wave it in our faces ?

Look forward to your opinion please, and the reinstatement of my signature as an official stand of the forum against bigotry - both green and saffron.

Cheers, Doc

Mr @vsdoc
Well,you know me,I don't pay heed to every complain unless they are really something to be considered.
I must say that you must mind your language. You are not the only human with reproductive capability,lol,every specie on earth is granted with such authority,so that they could shift not only their blue prints,their program but also their culture and habits to establish identical colonies.
This is the basic foundation on basis of which we are able to attain identity as different recognizable nations .At this point,I do appreciate @Syed.Ali.Haider. No matter what he says,he do speaks with tameez.So it is mandatory.

regards

Back
Top Bottom