What's new

Replacement of Pakistan Army's G-3 Rifles.

which?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Go for POF eye special-purpose weapon, its a Kick A$$ Stuff
So you are basically saying we should replace Glock pistol with G3. POF eye is actually a machine on which Pistols can be installed. And i hope you know the difference between pistols and rifles and their purpose.

So you are basically saying we should replace Glock pistol with G3. POF eye is actually a machine on which Pistols can be installed. And i hope you know the difference between pistols and rifles and their purpose.

Hey Just Gave my idea.... Leave it If My Idea was Bad;)

Go for POF eye special-purpose weapon, its a Kick A$$ Stuff

POF Eye can not be an assault rifle, its more beneficial for anti terrorist operations in structures, even can be used in counter insurgency operations as well.

POF Eye can save a lot of soldiers, I have seen a lot of men die, and have myself sustained injuries while clearing compounds, they don't know what's inside and when we do enter after throwing in a grenade we find a tunnel with some heads poking out and then all hell breaks lose, bullets fly all over the place and it's a blood bath, POF Eye can help us target Talibs without letting them know of our arrival(Which they get when we throw in a grenade), and it can give us a good idea if our grenade, after exploding, has had the desired effect, it will also help us ready ourselves with respect to the enemy's strength.

POF Eye can not be an assault rifle, its more beneficial for anti terrorist operations in structures, even can be used in counter insurgency operations as well.

Iam sorry, Mod, But My Only analysis was, if it was made a standard Weapon, Then the Efficiency And Battle effectiveness Would Increase and the Number of casualties would decrease, it Can might not be an Assault rifle, But it sure can Suit the Role of Pakistan army... Whats the range of POF Eye???

I have been caught in some extremely sticky situations and have had a variety of arms at my side, but given the choice, I would choose G-3 over any other rifle in a war zone, it is accurate for up to a kilometre, has unmatched penetration power, mount a scope on it and you have yourself a decent sniper rifle.

Iam sorry, Mod, But My Only analysis was, if it was made a standard Weapon, Then the Efficiency And Battle effectiveness Would Increase and the Number of casualties would decrease, it Can might not be an Assault rifle, But it sure can Suit the Role of Pakistan army... Whats the range of POF Eye???

It's not a gun, it's a mounting platform, it's range is that of the gun mounted on it, which in most cases is a 9mm with an effective range of about 30 metres at best.

Notice it has a 9mm pistol with a silencer mounted on it:

cornershot_2003_10_29.jpg

This one has a simple 9mm pistol mounted on it:

cornershot.jpg

I believe Kakgeta has answered the question beautifully.

To add, yes you are 100% right this system should be given to the the troops in numbers, especially the ones fighting the counter insurgency operations as majority of the operations are compound clearing and stuff like that and it will be very beneficial to them and as Kakgeta said, lot of lives can be saved.

But this won't serve much in the conventional warfare, as its range is limited.

POF Eye can save a lot of soldiers, I have seen a lot of men die, and have myself sustained injuries while clearing compounds, they don't know what's inside and when we do enter after throwing in a grenade we find a tunnel with some heads poking out and then all hell breaks lose, bullets fly all over the place and it's a blood bath, POF Eye can help us target Talibs without letting them know of our arrival(Which they get when we throw in a grenade), and it can give us a good idea if our grenade, after exploding, has had the desired effect, it will also help us ready ourselves with respect to the enemy's strength.

Sorry for being off topic but

Sir i need to know y can't PA can use sum robotic vehicles for search and clear operations. coz they can get this thing very very easily from the market and its not even expensive.
Like send the vehicle u can have idea abt thing inside the compound and thn u can plan accordingly ,like the soldiers have idea tht there are so many trenches or tunnels in the compound .
i think this thing can save many precious life .

Sorry for being off topic but

Sir i need to know y can't PA can use sum robotic vehicles for search and clear operations. coz they can get this thing very very easily from the market and its not even expensive.
Like send the vehicle u can have idea abt thing inside the compound and thn u can plan accordingly ,like the soldiers have idea tht there are so many trenches or tunnels in the compound .
i think this thing can save many precious life .

We have to jump over walls, go deep inside Talib tunnel networks, scale watch towers, stuff that a RC bot simply cannot do, especially in rocky, rough, mountainous terrain. Another factor are the Talibs themselves, they shoot indiscriminately, they would screw the RC bot before it can even get close to their position, and give us an idea of their strength.

We have to jump over walls, go deep inside Talib tunnel networks, scale watch towers, stuff that a RC bot simply cannot do, especially in rocky, rough, mountainous terrain. Another factor are the Talibs themselves, they shoot indiscriminately, they would screw the RC bot before it can even get close to their position, and give us an idea of their strength.

Yes i was just asking if we could use them ,as u have better idea about the battle field .
Wht about using smaller bots just to get a glimpse of the inner side of the compound even if they kill the bot it would have provided the soldiers with the information abt whts going on , inside the compound and it will be far easy to plan the search and clear operation.
sumthing like this.

8698_srv1_blackfin_mobile_surveillance_robot.jpg

Are PA looking to change from 7.62x51mm NATO to 5.56x45mm NATO?

There comes the decision of new rifle..!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom