Replace Turkey Defence with Iran Defence

• Yes

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • No

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Replace Turkey Defence with Iran Defence

Iran related news getting more interest here then Turkey related news.

Give us good reasons why? Not necessary. As we know, the growing members from Iran, it is good news for WebMaster to consider new Defence for Iran additionally.

Pakistan and Iran will argument to the endless topics especially borders gunfires and Sistan Baloushistan. We have commons in languages as well and people interactions.

Iran's enemy Saudi Arabia is not welcome here in my opinion. Turkey must stay here and its cooperation with Pakistan business.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/sugges...-should-have-middle-east-defence-section.html

---------- Post added at 04:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:48 PM ----------

Give us good reasons why? Not necessary. As we know, the growing members from Iran, it is good news for WebMaster to consider new Defence for Iran additionally.

Pakistan and Iran will argument to the endless topics especially borders gunfires and Sistan Baloushistan. We have commons in languages as well and people interactions.

Iran's enemy Saudi Arabia is not welcome here in my opinion. Turkey must stay here and its cooperation with Pakistan business.

Every body is welcome here
Saudi are our good friends

---------- Post added at 04:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:48 PM ----------

Every body is welcome here
Saudi are our good friends

Back
Top Bottom