Repeat Offenders.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roybot

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
Can the mods disable the profiles of repeat offenders for good? I am not going to name any names but there are more than few members here who have nothing but racist and offensive comments to make over and over again.

They get banned, they come back and do the same thing, till they get banned again. Its quite vexing for the rest of us, and am sure it is for the moderators too.

No we cannot. Sadly. Pakistan Defence is sponsored by World Defence Network and we need to have some mutual laws/rules. No one, except for the spammers, can be banned for more than 3-months.

No we cannot. Sadly. Pakistan Defence is sponsored by World Defence Network and we need to have some mutual laws/rules. No one, except for the spammers, can be banned for more than 3-months.

Well thats a shame, freaking trolls, getting on my nerves:taz:

I think the key here is to ban the "trouble starting" violators so we can foster a better environment here. Once a better discussion environment has been established even people who formerly engaged in trolling will become less likely to troll.

some people get matured with their age so PDF keep giving them chance unless they grow up or start pretending like big boys

Some people have improved a lot so there is always a room for others to improve as well

Some IDs are permanently banned and this is not less than a punishment when they lose all their posts and thanked posts and they need to start a new life :P

I don't know ... there is one troll in particular I have noticed ..... he usually comes back within days of getting banned
He is very easy to identify .... he usually has a pic of an Indian or a Pakistani leader along with false flags

Send me the so called repeat offenders names by PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom