What's new

Repeat of Dadri? Mob lynches alleged cow smuggler in Himachal Pradesh

Cow smugglers killed a person who was trying to stop them. Did you see secularism under threat then?
And in another case an eyewitness to such killing was found dead under mysterious circumstances. But hey killing couple of Hindus for the sake of beef is not a big deal we got like 900 millions of them.

I only see criminals trying to protect business interests. This doesn't seem to have religious ideologies involved, just a lot of self interest. And no, most of 900 million don't care much about this issue.

A smuggler has been lynched who happened to be a muslim and Pakistanis having their chaddis in a twist :D

No,they are still way way mellow vs taliban or minions of saeed.

i disagree.

the sangh groups i mentioned and more, know that india many of india's laws and bureaucratic procedures that are confused and obsolete can be used to harass, intimidate and put away many opponents ( teesta setalvad, sanjeev bhatt )... when their first line of offense is use of the laws, they don't need to immediately take to guns and bombs.

and speaking of those two things takes me to perhaps dozens of colonel purohits whose services can be called upon as third line of offense, the second being the usual rioteering and cutting/spearing/lynching etc that were only recently known to be used by fake-muslim cia-created terrorists in libya and syria... the terrorism of the sangh goes long long back.

and one may always consult the male and female victims of sanghi "moral policing" to know of their "mellowness". :)

Problem is things may get out of hand.Even if they don't the society is divided like i had never witnessed before.Just read the comment sections of newspapers or talk to the neighbours and coworkers.

I am afraid i will be just 1 in a million saying whats happening is wrong.

i know the society is divided... one may easily see that in youtube comments on many vids that may not even be political.

doppel doc im sure u always do good. ya throat is so much better.

doppel doc ? what does it mean ? If you are relating me to someone then please I am saying right on your face I am not related to anyone. Call me motherfucker if I have association with anyone. If you are a retard then stop quoting me else tell me you need my help for cure.

doppel doc ? what does it mean ? If you are relating me to someone then please I am saying right on your face I am not related to anyone. Call me motherfucker if I have association with anyone. If you are a retard then stop quoting me else tell me you need my help for cure.
doppelganger / mufti / rauf lala kya hua

Congress just does not seem to get Law and Order issue right. First a murder of writer in Karnataka and now this lynching in Himachal.

If they cant govern, they should quit.

let his name be noman, armaan, salman, gangnam..!!! a smuggler was killed... and i m extremely disappointed to see pakistanis jumping to support the killing of a smuggler..... i guess you people love living with them.....:mad:
A smuggler,s punishment aint death, its a fine or jail in most countries

Why???

We go to west, there people eat beef. So should we stop going to west or not have any relations with them because we worship cow. This is 21st century. People should behave as civilized ones and not kill others because they just don't conform to our ideas. If we do there is no difference between us and ISIS who also kill others because they also don't conform to their idea.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom