What's new

Renowned Indian Veteran Slams Acquisition of French Rafale; Political Consideration undermining IAF

"Renowned Indian Veteran" does not comes with name.. More like article is written by Ajai Shukla or Shekar gupta or some other pimp.. All gross gyan, nothing specific.
CRAP POST
though still make sense...
if IAF is not going to acquire more fighters due to money issues, it made much more sense to acquire more su 30 and mig29s/35s and upgrade them and use the left over money on tejas rather than spending 8 billion dollars to acquire JUST 36 fighters and calling it day..either IAF should do the above or acquire 120+ rafales

as soon it will be facing 1000+PLAAF force

There is not enough money in the Indian defense budget for any new procurement.

though still make sense...
if IAF is not going to acquire more fighters due to money issues, it made much more sense to acquire more su 30 and mig29s/35s and upgrade them and use the left over money on tejas rather than spending 8 billion dollars to acquire JUST 36 fighters and calling it day..either IAF should do the above or acquire 120+ rafales

as soon it will be facing 1000+PLAAF force
All can have different thought process, which is good. Point is "Renowned Indian Veteran" should come with valid and clear logic which is missing in the article. That is my grouse as well as point to raise question on the agenda

All can have different thought process, which is good. Point is "Renowned Indian Veteran" should come with valid and clear logic which is missing in the article. That is my grouse as well as point to raise question on the agenda
isnt it straight forward..india half fleet is obsolete(now down to 30 sq from 42 and will drop to 20 sq soon when all mig27,21, jaguars go), its sq are all time low..it say it doesn't has money..yet ...buys 2 sq of fighter with new training and logistics...

either it should have brought 120 rafales

or brought current three fighters tejas, mig 35(29)su 35(30) to complete it numbers

isnt it straight forward..india half fleet is obsolete(now down to 30 sq from 42 and will drop to 20 sq soon when all mig27,21, jaguars go), its sq are all time low..it say it doesn't has money..yet ...buys 2 sq of fighter with new training and logistics...

either it should have brought 120 rafales

or brought current three fighters tejas, mig 35(29)su 35(30) to complete it numbers
quoting a bad analogy from Navjot Singh Siddu - "if my grand mother has beard, she could be my grandfather"

Things are not so good in terms of fighters, yes when comparing to China.

Having said that most of old fleet is position towards Pakistan where fleet situation is if not more than equally bad despite their media claims. Even our old Mig21/27 have upgraded to bis capable of BVR and other 4thGen aspects. Should be overwhelming in that regard.

It says right there, Vijainder K Thakur.

The issue is that of pricing. Whether the UPA price was unrealistic, is another matter.

Aircraft to aircraft, Rafale is better than any Russian offer.

Looking at how Congress operated for decades.....as a benchmark.....I highly doubt those idiots were capable of anything other than lining their pockets..

Don't forget Adarsh scam....half their party had apts in the building or were in the process of buying it....knowing full well of the security issues...

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom