What's new

Renault to start assembling cars in Pakistan by 2018, says Board of Investment

Well said.

Sharam kar beghairat @gslv mk3
The problem is not with discussing their products, the problem is with thread derailment to the same copy paste arguments they seem to almost keep ready on their desktop.

And then have he pithiful nerve to say our objection to derailment is "jealosy"
One word PaTHETIC mentality!

Derailment is derailment; be it this thread or one discusing an Indian achievement.

The problem is not with discussing their products, the problem is with thread derailment to the same copy paste arguments they seem to almost keep ready on their desktop.

And then have he pithiful nerve to say our objection to derailment is "jealosy"
One word PaTHETIC mentality!

Derailment is derailment; be it this thread or one discusing an Indian achievement.
Shouldn't that then also hold true for Chinese invasion on Indian threads? You could do better by negatively rating/warning/ users. There is absolutely no case for the condescending attitude displayed here.

Fyi.
Those with their regular complaints on management being inactive, please use the report button and learn to ignore baits.

This thread is ample evidence, if it a troll, flamebait.. then you replying makes it effective.
Why is it important to reply to a flame? Are you the sole bearers of Pakistan's respect?
Did the ISPR call you? Ask you for this important mission to reply to the derailment as Pakistan's future depends on it?

Unless that is true, learn to ignore it.

Shouldn't that then also hold true for Chinese invasion on Indian threads? You could do better by negatively rating/warning/ users. There is absolutely no case for the condescending attitude displayed here.
It does hold true
Read post above, replace with India where I said Pakistan.
There IS an absolute case for it, if you did not read the deleted posts.

The japanese companies are not exactly totally japanese, all of them are partly owned by major industrialist/banker families (such as the habib family)...

Both Honda Atlas and Suzuki have the parent organization with controlling interest and majority ownership - so yes, they are Japanese run.

Indus Toyota has Habib group as the majority shareholder but still needs direction and approval from Toyota Motors AP and TMC.

Hadd hoti hai |8C, har jaga sale shuru hojata hain ussi ram kahani per: "India yeh, India mein woh, India the great" ..MC tatti karni ki jagaein nahin hain, slum dar slum bhar gayien hain per lage rehte hain saale.

Mana bohat agay nikal gayien hain per ham kya karien |8C? Who gives a rats butt what you are doing..
congratulations on your achievements, they are truly commendable..
Ab jao khushi se taali peeto ..magar apne ghar mein. Hamara sar khane ki zaroorat nahin hai.

We got our own problems and paces for work on. You have yours, we learn from you what we can but please dont consider your frikkin circumstances ours and then start repeating the same copy pasted story like bots. One thread, two thread |8C like fricking termites some of these (nts are.
Oscar Bhaiya appp ne tou Aaj dil khush kr dia

dsn2ubattqcs47qvuvjq-jpg.349209
Price of this car??

Hehahahahahahahahahaha Waah Waah Muqarrar Muqarrar bhai Mehfil loot li aap nay!!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Main jo aik arsay say likhna chata tha nahin likha Ban na ho jaon aaj mairi rooh khush ker di ... Yani keyboard aap ka tau alfaaz mairay ... Wah Wah Muqarrar aur 8C ki tau kiya hi baat hai ... Aik puppy Idher :kiss3: Aik puppy Udher :kiss3: :man_in_love::man_in_love:
Aap ne mere dil kai alfaz keh diye App ko b 1 pappi idhr 1 pappi udhr

Thank you very much ; India has far superior human resources than Pakistan

Unfortunately it is Pakistan and Pakistanis who ALWAYS seek PARITY with
India in every sphere and every realm

That makes it incumbent upon Indians to throw some light on the Gap between the two countries

What a condescending and pathetic personality.
Please keep out of Pakistan threads.

I got 2010 megane its key is crap and lights goes out every week need to replace bulbs and engine make noise like some one hitting it with hamer and big big isue in windows wiring all if you put down drivers window other three stay up while you put it back up other three drops down pleanty of problems best way to go with german audi vauxall and volkswagen

lolz that tapping sound common. i stick with honda or vw golf. i know lot of ibys.

I said santro was as successful as spectra, classic and sportage combined, okay plus minus a little bit...

There is swift, alto, mehran, cultus (suzuki), cuore (toyota/daihatsu). So no, that segment is not open.
Cuore is closed already.
check all other hatchback names you mentioned and you will see that they are all from Suzuki.

In short, in a country like our, with limited budget and extensive traffic hatchbacks are a big hit. You can see that with the vitz and other models we are importing. Thus the point that there is lot of room for new players in this segment.

arslan i expect you'd be getting the new megane
Renault-all-new-megane-signature-nav.jpg.ximg.l_full_m.smart.jpg

https://www.renault.co.uk/vehicles/new-vehicles/megane.html

or the new clio

renault-new-clio-130616-08h00-11.jpg

https://www.renault.co.uk/vehicles/new-vehicles/new-clio.html

your office wall space must be really empty if your gonna put that post up on there.
Personally? i might wait for VW to arrive. :)
but yes, more interested in a hatchback since we already have a City at home so that will do for now. :)

These corolla shops sell plastic rubber pads of wipers in 8K PKR and advised you to change the whole engine after discovering a minor heating problem. :enjoy:

The main issue with these cars is low ground clearance. They can't go beyond Nowshehra or Balakot.
true!!!
but people still prefer them over street mechanics. the reson being
  1. The common mechanics are not too good at these new models
  2. People do not want to take risk with their new cars.

Or the upcoming Alpine for Pakistani mountains.
8-) Tay.
Mountains are best when hiking :P

I said santro was as successful as spectra, classic and sportage combined, okay plus minus a little bit...

There is swift, alto, mehran, cultus (suzuki), cuore (toyota/daihatsu). So no, that segment is not open.
Should only allowed
honda civic
Toyota yaris
Toyota auris
Toytoa prius
Vauxall astra
Vauxall corsa
Audi a3
Volkswagen golf
Even fiat punto all would be good choice for hatch back cars

Screenshot_2016-11-04-20-37-36-1.png
Screenshot_2016-11-04-20-39-22-1.png

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-11-04-20-42-06-1.png
    Screenshot_2016-11-04-20-42-06-1.png
    440.3 KB · Views: 25
Pakistan automobile sector growth will remain stunted as there is strong government regulation through several layers of taxation.

Renault could come to Pakistan but think about it how can a car company diversify its product line when total sale volume is 180,000 units compared to India's 1,200,000?

But Pakistan has more potential than 180,000 total units sold.

Its quite an irony that politicians who swindle money, avoid taxes want to pull taxes out of each of our sinew.

Carlos Ghosn, the Renault and Nissan CEO is a smart man. Unfortunately, French cars are rubbish - the only people who think French cars are good are the French people. I thought only their Indian products were bad till I ended up renting a Renault Clio in Europe - my word, what a piece of trash. Even their Aux-in for music had some weird two-pin red-white slot and I had to buy that from a store. Their Renault Logan was another major flop and one horrible looking car - again it was from the cheaper Dacia stable. The Indian manufactured Duster quickly became known as Ruster in parts of Europe because of rusting issues. Their only car which has been a game changer in India has been the Renault Kwid -
https://www.renault.co.in/vehicles/personal-cars/kwid.html

Duster did well initially but now is a laggard in the segment.

I have seen Renault in Turkey. They are there in abundance as Turkey is one of the major exports hubs for Renault. Some models like Megane and Fluence look quite good. Even their Renault Symbol, which is used as taxi, police car and you name whatever other purpose, is a well built car.

Carlos Ghosn, the Renault and Nissan CEO is a smart man. Unfortunately, French cars are rubbish - the only people who think French cars are good are the French people. I thought only their Indian products were bad till I ended up renting a Renault Clio in Europe - my word, what a piece of trash. Even their Aux-in for music had some weird two-pin red-white slot and I had to buy that from a store. Their Renault Logan was another major flop and one horrible looking car - again it was from the cheaper Dacia stable. The Indian manufactured Duster quickly became known as Ruster in parts of Europe because of rusting issues. Their only car which has been a game changer in India has been the Renault Kwid -
https://www.renault.co.in/vehicles/personal-cars/kwid.html

Duster did well initially but now is a laggard in the segment.
Duster is still selling like hot cake !

Assuming news to be true,this car would be perfect for Pak

Renault-Kwid-Images-7.JPG

About 2.5 lakh INR,Renault Kwid

Back
Top Bottom