What's new

Renault to start assembling cars in Pakistan by 2018, says Board of Investment

What model do you drive ?

I am using a Scala & Duster for over two years , great performance & excellent mileage.
I have driven Clio and many of them, Lets say in one year I went through 4 clio's they were used cars but with low mileage and dealer service and dealer stamps. The biggest issue is electrical with French cars then they require special tooling for some models. Heck let me tell you this Nissan is partly owned by Renault and a previous gen of Nissan Micra had electrical faults and worst of all the timing chains were getting stretched, the european micra had renault components in it my neighbours new micra first had its windscreen wiper motor go on the motorway!! then the alternator failed all on a brand new car with renault components or renault electrics. Heck I have been to France twice and I see less French cars being driven and more German.

Honestly if a car is going to go f#ck up then it will. In my family we have a VW transporter/caravelle with a AXD engine and it is a piece of junk never expected that from VW it is cog driven engine and it has failed every where. VW no longer make it.

A toyota my dad had was a import from Japan which developed a fault and it began to leak fuel because it had been standing still and not being used.

Highly unlikely because of the monopoly in pakistan s automotive industry

I'll bet that if Renault ever enters the Pakistani market, it will get similar models as Renault India's line up, namely, the Kwid, Pulse/Micra, Duster, Koleos, Fluence, Scala, Lodgy etc.

I have driven Clio and many of them, Lets say in one year I went through 4 clio's they were used cars but with low mileage and dealer service and dealer stamps. The biggest issue is electrical with French cars then they require special tooling for some models. Heck let me tell you this Nissan is partly owned by Renault and a previous gen of Nissan Micra had electrical faults and worst of all the timing chains were getting stretched, the european micra had renault components in it my neighbours new micra first had its windscreen wiper motor go on the motorway!! then the alternator failed all on a brand new car with renault components or renault electrics. Heck I have been to France twice and I see less French cars being driven and more German.

Honestly if a car is going to go f#ck up then it will. In my family we have a VW transporter/caravelle with a AXD engine and it is a piece of junk never expected that from VW it is cog driven engine and it has failed every where. VW no longer make it.

A toyota my dad had was a import from Japan which developed a fault and it began to leak fuel because it had been standing still and not being used.

Well I have had no problem so far.

The Micra is fairly popular in its segment here. The Kwid is catching up too .

Despite it low ground clearance I found the good old Honda City the best in its class.

Oh please, keep the nonsense to yourself. Tata is one of the world's largest automotive manufacturer & they know what they are doing. They have presence in markets like SE Asia, South Africa, Eastern Europe etc & their cars/UVs/trucks sold there.

Or stop your bringing your nonsense [Indian engines] here. That is big talk coming from insecure guys with desperate to promote their indian-ness [nonsense] here. We don't want nonsense [Indian engines] in Pakistan. Get the hint!!! :D

I'll bet that if Renault ever enters the Pakistani market, it will get similar models as Renault India's line up, namely, the Kwid, Pulse/Micra, Duster, Koleos, Fluence, Scala, Lodgy etc.

yeah those expecting the European models are stupid if they want Renault to break the japenese monopoly in the small car market.

if renault comes in with their European models then they won't make much of a mark other then disturbing the toyota honda sedan market. Even that will struggle in the long run as people that buy the corola and hondacity are reluctant to buy cars that they aren't sure they will be able to get parts for.

What pakistan really needs from renault is to come in and absolutely destroy suzuki in the cheap car under 6 lakh small car category market, like its models in India.

Well I have had no problem so far.

The Micra is fairly popular in its segment here. The Kwid is catching up too .

Despite it low ground clearance I found the good old Honda City the best in its class.
I forgot to mention it earlier. Renault owns a Romanian car company called Dacia. Dacia is marketed as a cheaper alternative to Renault like VW owns the Czech Skoda and Spanish Seat.

https://www.dacia.co.uk/vehicles/duster/

I think we can survive without suzuki they can go milk irani customers now.

Believe you me if they move to Iran they will leave a huge potential behind in Pakistan and I believe it can be filled with some efficient planning. I look at it as a huge opportunity knocking if they did it.

This thread is about Renault's market possibilities in Pakistan, Not a Fracking Indian Automotive Industry Advertisement thread.

You may have nice cars, but please take your routine self fellatio (since that is all that the majority of you do here) elsewhere on a dedicate thread!

Hadd hoti hai |8C, har jaga sale shuru hojata hain ussi ram kahani per: "India yeh, India mein woh, India the great" ..MC tatti karni ki jagaein nahin hain, slum dar slum bhar gayien hain per lage rehte hain saale.

Mana bohat agay nikal gayien hain per ham kya karien |8C? Who gives a rats butt what you are doing..
congratulations on your achievements, they are truly commendable..
Ab jao khushi se taali peeto ..magar apne ghar mein. Hamara sar khane ki zaroorat nahin hai.

We got our own problems and paces for work on. You have yours, we learn from you what we can but please dont consider your frikkin circumstances ours and then start repeating the same copy pasted story like bots. One thread, two thread |8C like fricking termites some of these (nts are.

Hehahahahahahahahahaha Waah Waah Muqarrar Muqarrar bhai Mehfil loot li aap nay!!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Main jo aik arsay say likhna chata tha nahin likha Ban na ho jaon aaj mairi rooh khush ker di ... Yani keyboard aap ka tau alfaaz mairay ... Wah Wah Muqarrar aur 8C ki tau kiya hi baat hai ... Aik puppy Idher :kiss3: Aik puppy Udher :kiss3: :man_in_love::man_in_love:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom