What's new

Rename: Lollywood to more Modern & Pakistani name

Should Lollywood be renamed?

• Total voters
Rename it bollywood, here B will stand for bojpuria.

bc bhaiye now I am racist for speaking in same tune as you did earlier? We don't need bhojpuri crap just to revive Pakistani cinema. You should have come back as w.11 part 2. I know how to take care of racist retards like you.

Lol I'm racist becaus I denounced your blatant racism? Without any facts you're saying Karachi films have bhojpuri dialect. Your racist mindset stemmed from years of hatred instilled by your elders has left you blind to the fact that people from Karachi are still Pakistanis. Yet you try and pass Karachiites as some Bojhpuris.

It is time that the name LOLLYWOOD changed, Lollywood is obsolete, sounds unusal and of poor standard to the growing Pakistani Film Industry. We need to rename our film and drama industry to something more modern, artistic and Pakistani.

Please suggest names and vote.
Pakiwood

Lol I'm racist becaus I denounced your blatant racism? Without any facts you're saying Karachi films have bhojpuri dialect. Your racist mindset stemmed from years of hatred instilled by your elders has left you blind to the fact that people from Karachi are still Pakistanis. Yet you try and pass Karachiites as some Bojhpuris.

First bc bhaiye (i mean w.11) bojpuriye stop calling everyone racist. Especially retarded harami like you who keep coming back to insult Pakistanis with different ids. Calling bhaiya bojpuri is not racism, this is your ethnic group for god sake. And indeed just like punjabi movies were made off ghandasa, Karachi movies turn out just like bhojpuri movies. I just asked what is worse, because we already have industry across the border who releases their movies in Pakistan. Do we need to replace them with our own stuff where people speak like Altaf Hussain? Indian movies are not good enough?

Answer to Pak industry problems is neither ghandasa movies or bhojpuri movies with bulgar item numbers.

First bc bhaiye (i mean w.11) bojpuriye stop calling everyone racist. Especially retarded harami like you who keep coming back to insult Pakistanis with different ids. Calling bhaiya bojpuri is not racism, this is your ethnic group for god sake. And indeed just like punjabi movies were made off ghandasa, Karachi movies turn out just like bhojpuri movies. I just asked what is worse, because we already have industry across the border who releases their movies in Pakistan. Do we need to replace them with our own stuff where people speak like Altaf Hussain? Indian movies are not good enough?

Answer to Pak industry problems is neither ghandasa movies or bhojpuri movies with bulgar item numbers.

You're under the delusion that I'm your lover W.11. You cursing at me only displays your maturity and the illiterate background you come from. I never knew Urdu Speakers were related to Bojhpuris. But I guess who better to know than a paindoo infested with ethnic hatred. Like I said before name me the movies from Karachi that promote Bojhpuri culture. If you can't back your spineless crap with facts, don't bother replying to me. I actually defended Pakistan in this thread but it's obvious I was wrong since I forgot racist turds like you still exist in every corner of Pakistan.

I dont get where do you guys get this"bhaiye" slur from, I've lived a decade in KHI and have yet to hear the word "bhaiya" except on indian tv, majority of Karachiites, and vast majority of Muhajirs don't have "Bhojpuri accents", some might have something similar to it like Aamir Liaqat's accent but even his accent which is quite common in north parts of karachi isn't "bhojpuri", bhojpuri is the accent Amir Khan spoke with in the movie "PK" and 99.99% of Karachiites don't speak like that.

Also majority of Karachiites aren't "bhojpuri" ethnically, most Karachiites came from the Delhi-West UP area & Hyderabad , the bhojpuris are from Bihar and east UP, whereas minority of Karachiites are from and that accent is dying, the younger people don't speak like that, it's like expecting a Gen-Y Lahori to speak like Sultan Rahi.

Vast majority of Karachhiite muhajirs are from the Delh-west UP area like i said before, and that area is where the prestige dialect of Urdu is spoken, like how the presitge dialect of Punjabi is spoken inn Gujranwala, and Seraiki in Multan or Sindhi in Shikarpur, so claiming that Muhajirs from these areas don't speak Urdu correctly like some bhojpuri person is a HUGE joke, this is beyond ridiculous

BTW a large number of Mohajirs are Gujarati, around 20-25% and they have an accent of their own which is distinct from Bhojpuri, it's like the accent Miandad and Waseem Badami speak with but ignorant people who have not even set foot in Karachi make these ridiculous generalizations, average Karachiite regardless of ethnicity speaks like Fahad Mustafa for men from middle class areas, some like Aamir Liaqat in north parts and in the south people speak like Moin Khan, and girls genereally speak with an accent like Sanam Baloch, that's the genral accent, there are variations in certain areas and income groups.

There's also Sheedi/Makrani accent which is what people in Lyari speak like, like the video of those charsis you shared
So stop with the ignorance already.

You're under the delusion that I'm your lover W.11. You cursing at me only displays your maturity and the illiterate background you come from. I never knew Urdu Speakers were related to Bojhpuris. But I guess who better to know than a paindoo infested with ethnic hatred. Like I said before name me the movies from Karachi that promote Bojhpuri culture. If you can't back your spineless crap with facts, don't bother replying to me. I actually defended Pakistan in this thread but it's obvious I was wrong since I forgot racist turds like you still exist in every corner of Pakistan.

I don't know why are you getting angry at the fact that you are bhojpuri and Karachi movies are remakes of bhojpuri movies from across the border. Just like we don't need ghandasa movies but neither bhojpuri remakes. If urdu speakers are not related to bhojpuris then are they ansari arabs? Being self hater only shows your true background.

Your hatered for Pakistanis point toward you being W.11, maybe you are not in which case its even more worrying sign.

I dont get where do you guys get this"bhaiye" slur from, I've lived a decade in KHI and have yet to hear the word "bhaiya" except on indian tv, majority of Karachiites, and vast majority of Muhajirs don't have "Bhojpuri accents", some might have something similar to it like Aamir Liaqat's accent but even his accent which is quite common in north parts of karachi isn't "bhojpuri", bhojpuri is the accent Amir Khan spoke with in the movie "PK" and 99.99% of Karachiites don't speak like that.

Also majority of Karachiites aren't "bhojpuri" ethnically, most Karachiites came from the Delhi-West UP area & Hyderabad , the bhojpuris are from Bihar and east UP, whereas minority of Karachiites are from and that accent is dying, the younger people don't speak like that, it's like expecting a Gen-Y Lahori to speak like Sultan Rahi.

Vast majority of Karachhiite muhajirs are from the Delh-west UP area like i said before, and that area is where the prestige dialect of Urdu is spoken, like how the presitge dialect of Punjabi is spoken inn Gujranwala, and Seraiki in Multan or Sindhi in Shikarpur, so claiming that Muhajirs from these areas don't speak Urdu correctly like some bhojpuri person is a HUGE joke, this is beyond ridiculous

BTW a large number of Mohajirs are Gujarati, around 20-25% and they have an accent of their own which is distinct from Bhojpuri, it's like the accent Miandad and Waseem Badami speak with but ignorant people who have not even set foot in Karachi make these ridiculous generalizations, average Karachiite regardless of ethnicity speaks like Fahad Mustafa for men from middle class areas, some like Aamir Liaqat in north parts and in the south people speak like Moin Khan, and girls genereally speak with an accent like Sanam Baloch, that's the genral accent, there are variations in certain areas and income groups.

There's also Sheedi/Makrani accent which is what people in Lyari speak like, like the video of those charsis you shared
So stop with the ignorance already.

Bhai your leader speak like bhojpuria, its ok because what the f else he is supposed to speak like if not like bhojpuri? Punjabi speak like punjabis, pashtuns speak like pashtuns etc Just watch any punjabi or pashtun leader speaking urdu. But there is no need to remake bhojpuri movies in Pakistan.

And which mentally retarded told you Gujranwala punjabi is prestige? Thats subjective and debatable. Everyone will tell you their punjabi is best one.

According to our paindoo friend Movies like Namaloom Afraad, Moor, Karachi se Lahore, Mah e Meer etc have Bojhpuri culture in it :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Save_gandoo is either a desperate troll or genuinely retarded, not sure which is worse.

I don't know why are you getting angry at the fact that you are bhojpuri and Karachi movies are remakes of bhojpuri movies from across the border. Just like we don't need ghandasa movies but neither bhojpuri remakes. If urdu speakers are not related to bhojpuris then are they ansari arabs? Being self hater only shows your true background.

Bhai your leader speak like bhojpuria, its ok because what the f else he is supposed to speak like if not like bhojpuri? Punjabi speak like punjabis, pashtuns speak like pashtuns etc Just watch any punjabi or pashtun leader speaking urdu. But there is no need to remake bhojpuri movies in Pakistan.

And which mentally retarded told you Gujranwala punjabi is prestige? Thats subjective and debatable.

Didn't know Imran Khan had a "bhojpuria" accent, sice you claim "my leader" has a "bhojpuri acent lmao.

Stop with the ad hominem it makes you appear more jahil.

If you weretalking about the psycho Altaf Hussain, he has a weird drunk accent, but it's not Bhojpuri by any means, it's like calling somebody speaking with a Haryanvi accent "Punjabi", it's beyond stupid, and you just demonstrated that.

For people like this loser, Afghans are more Pakistani than us, they get insulted and beaten up by Afghans, on their forum and in real life and this crap on other Pakistanis, it's the Patwaristan mentality

According to our paindoo friend Movies like Namaloom Afraad, Moor, Karachi se Lahore, Mah e Meer etc have Bojhpuri culture in it :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Save_gandoo is either a desperate troll or genuinely retarded, not sure which is worse.
Waar was made in this Karachi, Ranjit Singh doesn't know this lmao

You just insulted once again, no idea why your kind cry if someone respond in similar manner. Typical bhojpuri bhaiya mentality.

Didn't know Imran Khan had a "bhojpuria" accent, sice you claim "my leader" has a "bhojpuri acent lmao.

Stop with the ad hominem it makes you appear more jahil.

If you weretalking about the psycho Altaf Hussain, he has a weird drunk accent, but it's not Bhojpuri by any means, it's like calling somebody speaking with a Haryanvi accent "Punjabi", it's beyond stupid, and you just demonstrated that.

For people like this loser, Afghans are more Pakistani than us, they get insulted and beaten up by Afghans, on their forum and in real life and this crap on other Pakistanis, it's the Patwaristan mentality

Waar was made in this Karachi, Ranjit Singh doesn't know this lmao

Afghanis in Pakistan are muhajirs just like you, I don't care about them one bit. They will sell us to in a minute if given oportunity just like MQM/muhajirs sold themselfes to Bharat mata.

India ‘funding MQM since 1994’ - The Express Tribune

Also not everyone in Karachi in bhojpuri, bhojpuris played little role in Waar and it showed. Abbasi, Shan etc are not bhojpuris.

You just insulted once again, no idea why your kind cry if someone respond in similar manner. Typical bhojpuri bhaiya mentality.

Afghanis in Pakistan are muhajirs just like you, I don't care about them one bit. They will sell us to in a minute if given oportunity just like MQM/muhajirs sold themselfes to Bharat mata.

India ‘funding MQM since 1994’ - The Express Tribune

Also not everyone in Karachi in bhojpuri, bhojpuris played little role in Waar and it showed. Abbasi, Shan etc are not bhojpuris.
And since when did all muhajirs support mqm? Read my previous posts, I hate them and want them banned, but you can't indict all muhajir lie you can't say all Muslims are terrorist sleeper cells.

You can't compare afghan refugees to Urdu speaking muahjris who are loyal Pakistan, always have been aside from a minority like MQM or that Karachi guy from Afghani forums, muhajirs have nothing less but Pakistan but afghans dream of loy Afghanistan.

As for waar, it was produced by a a Karachi studio, that's what I meant, roles can be played by any ethnicity, like a kashmiri like Shaan or an Arab like Mr.Abbasi, three are plenty of Urdu speaking muhajir actors too and Punjabis as well so don't get this regionalism, they probably don't care of this stuff as much a us we do.

Anyways your racist hate filled comments are unwarranted, it's goes against Punjabi culture, as somebody that has lived there is half Punjabi, i'be never met a Punjabi say what you're saying

And since when did all muhajirs support mqm? Read my previous posts, I hate them and want them banned, but you can't indict all muhajir lie you can't say all Muslims are terrorist sleeper cells.

You can't compare afghan refugees to Urdu speaking muahjris who are loyal Pakistan, always have been aside from a minority like MQM or that Karachi guy from Afghani forums, muhajirs have nothing less but Pakistan but afghans dream of loy Afghanistan.

As for waar, it was produced by a a Karachi studio, that's what I meant, roles can be played by any ethnicity, like a kashmiri like Shaan or an Arab like Mr.Abbasi, three are plenty of Urdu speaking muhajir actors too and Punjabis as well so don't get this regionalism, they probably don't care of this stuff as much a us we do.

Anyways your racist hate filled comments are unwarranted, it's goes against Punjabi culture, as somebody that has lived there is half Punjabi, i'be never met a Punjabi say what you're saying

Loyal? Seem like living in denial is normal for your people, afghanis muhajirs are comparable to indian bhojpuri muhajirs because both have tendencies to be traitors to this land which provide them shelter. Proven by the fact that India has been funding bhojpuri muhajirs since 1994 for terrorist activities. Afghanis also love Bharat, what will happen if tomorrow Pakistan decide to grant millions of them CNIC?

Not everyone in Karachi is bhojpuri, but its under control of MQM/bhojpuris. The studios though are owned by Gujaratis. I just responded to bhojpuri guy insults, I don't know why you drag your self in to provide backup to your kind. Don't bother next time.

@Kolachi Punjabi

Nothing against you because you seem to be level headed, but if someone is going to insult/mock punjabis then I will respond. There are ways to critize without insulting. And the fact you guys find it insulting to be even called bhaiya/bhojpuri, so in your place I wouldn't insult others.

Back
Top Bottom