What's new

Rename: Lollywood to more Modern & Pakistani name

Should Lollywood be renamed?

• Total voters
Bro , name doesn't matter. You have to increase standard and quality in making . Even most directors and actors of Bollywood are not in favor of name "Bollywood". They are in favour of rename Bollywood as Hi-Fi ( Hindi film industry). But doesn't matter . It is one of the most successful film industry in the world as Bollywood too because it has some quality in making. So name doesn't matter.
it matters if it is as stupid as "Lollywood"...its lame ..

How about Lahori-Wood?

PS. Apologies if someone has already tossed that idea, didn't have the chance to go through all the posts, :-D

Please name the bhojpuri films coming out of Karachi.

bhaiye jee have you seen any recent movie from Karachi? If we have to watch bojhpuri movies with terrible bbhaiya accent then much better products already exist across the border.

bhaiye jee have you seen any recent movie from Karachi? If we have to watch bojhpuri movies with terrible bbhaiya accent then much better products already exist across the border.
A racist and a mental retard, damn what a combo. Please provide me with examples of this so called "bhaiyya accent" that movies or even television shows from Karachi exhibit. Don't tell me to look it up but instead provide me with concrete proof. I know the racism instilled in you by your paindoo family will limit you to such crap posting.

A racist and a mental retard, damn what a combo. Please provide me with examples of this so called "bhaiyya accent" that movies or even television shows from Karachi exhibit. Don't tell me to look it up but instead provide me with concrete proof. I know the racism instilled in you by your paindoo family will limit you to such crap posting.

bc bhaiye now I am racist for speaking in same tune as you did earlier? We don't need bhojpuri crap just to revive Pakistani cinema. You should have come back as w.11 part 2. I know how to take care of racist retards like you.

Back
Top Bottom