What's new

Rename: Lollywood to more Modern & Pakistani name

Should Lollywood be renamed?

• Total voters
@Jungibaaz bahi yeh @Nandy1 is the multi of same @Nandy9 that was banned due to trolling in india rejects satellite offer etc threadand this guy joined again and is trolling again too

I have never visited an Indian forum in my life. I don't understand these people and how they find the time.

Not one thread on here which is non troll fest discussion.

If you would have done simple research You would have understood. Now go and do some homework and then show your intelligence here.

I already have done research and call your claim of bollyturd being 2nd only to hollywood bs. I bet your source similar to one which is say Nollywood (Nigerian) film industry is 3rd after holly and bollyturd.

Last edited:
Please dude do read some books and stop behaving like a child but that is also a big task for you whose film Industry is called something like Lollywood. and also do read some blogs.
In popularity Bollywood is second.

Why should I read some blogs written by random fundus like you. Again explain what you mean by 2nd? In terms of $$?

@Jungibaaz bahi yeh @Nandy1 is the multi of same @Nandy9 that was banned due to trolling in india rejects satellite offer etc threadand this guy joined again and is trolling again too

What a pathetic existence these guys have, he also has other accounts besides this. He goes through the trouble of creating a new email every time, then signing up, so many precious moments of their pathetic lives, all for one half asleep mod to shut it down in about 3-4 seconds.

Lol why is this forum full of such hatred and discrimination. For your kind information, Pakistani cinema went to the shits cause of paindoos from Punjab churning out their gandasa gujjar filth. It was Karachi that produced the golden age of Pakistani cinema, and if today Pakistani cinema is making a comeback, its due to the filmmakers from Karachi. It's no wonder why Karachi was the biggest factor in the growth of Pakistan's television industry.

And now we have bhaiya bojpuri crap coming out of Karachi, at least one is local.

patriotic pakistani net force may deny as much as they want n call bollywood trash n blah blah,,,but the fact of the matter is pakistanis r crazy abt bollywood...,
for example,,,I am pretty sure that bajrangi bhaijaan ,which is yet to be released,will make more money in pakistan thn local pendu movies,,,,patriotic pakistani net force,,rok sako toh rok lo:lol:

Last edited:
To consider this is itself ridiculous.

Brand names don't fall from sky or are not written in some revered books. Brand names are built and considerable manpower and time have to be dedicated towards it.

Try to read some authored journals on Brand equity to understand how it works. Try to read authored journals eg

Journal of Consumer Research

etc.

BOL is the only Pakistani movie I have watched till now, and it was quite amazing.

What a pathetic existence these guys have, he also has other accounts besides this. He goes through the trouble of creating a new email every time, then signing up, so many precious moments of their pathetic lives, all for one half asleep mod to shut it down in about 3-4 seconds.
I can understand it gets tough for mods too

The fact that you have to give it silly names is not necessary, Hollywood is Hollywood because its a place and when a film comes out saying its a Hollywood blockbuster etc just lets you know the type of film it is, the rest of the American movie industry has no fancy names, the same with British films, at a push its called ....wait for it....A British film and as such a Pakistani film should be called a Pakistani film

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom