What's new

Featured Remembering those 76,557 Pakistani which lost their lives to Top 102 Mukti Bahni Terrorists

So when are you going to present the evidence of alleged war crimes against bangladesh by Pakistan to the International War Crimes Tribunal at the Hague?
Wikipedia:

"After the minimum 20 countries became parties to the Genocide Convention, it came into force as international law on 12 January 1951. At that time however, only two of the five permanent members of the UN Security Council were parties to the treaty, and it was not until after the last of the five permanent members ratified the treaty in 1988, and the Cold War came to an end, that the international law on the crime of genocide began to be enforced. As such, the allegation that genocide took place during the Bangladesh Liberation War of 1971 was never investigated by an international tribunal set up under the auspices of the United Nations."

Even so, the ICC in The Hague was not established until 2002.

Wikipedia:

"After the minimum 20 countries became parties to the Genocide Convention, it came into force as international law on 12 January 1951. At that time however, only two of the five permanent members of the UN Security Council were parties to the treaty, and it was not until after the last of the five permanent members ratified the treaty in 1988, and the Cold War came to an end, that the international law on the crime of genocide began to be enforced. As such, the allegation that genocide took place during the Bangladesh Liberation War of 1971 was never investigated by an international tribunal set up under the auspices of the United Nations."

Even so, the ICC in The Hague was not established until 2002.

That's 19 years. Even as recently as 2018, nazi war criminals were still being arrested. IF Pakistan committed ANY atrocities against the bangladeshis in 1971, what's stopping them and the indians from forwarding the evidence to the International War Crimes Tribunal at the Hague?........ :azn:

That's 19 years. Even as recently as 2018, nazi war criminals were still being arrested. IF Pakistan committed ANY atrocities against the bangladeshis in 1971, what's stopping them and the indians from forwarding the evidence to the International War Crimes Tribunal at the Hague?........ :azn:
It's a good question. Have you researched it?

It's a good question. Have you researched it?

Yeah I have. I found out that it is HIGHLY unlikely that 50,000 lightly armed soldiers can kill 3 million people and rape 10 million women in just under 6 weeks as per bangladeshi/indian claims.

Yeah I have. I found out that it is HIGHLY unlikely that 50,000 lightly armed soldiers can kill 3 million people and rape 10 million women in just under 6 weeks as per bangladeshi/indian claims.
I'm not sure about "bangladeshi/indian claimes" but do you remember that you and I have had this discussion before on this forum? link Apparently your research stopped at that point; you didn't pursue and devour the references that could answer your question. You have preferred to leave it hanging as a point of supposed incredulity, right? You believe that the reason neither India nor Bangladesh never brought allegations of war crimes committed by Pakistani soldiers to an international court was because they never happened?

@Solomon2 The thread is about the West Pakistanis and Biharis killed by Mukti Bahini. There are multiple threads about Killing of Bangladeshis, you can comment there if you have nothing to add to the OP.
@PAKISTANFOREVER if you accept that 102 Mukti Bahni slew 76,557 Pakistanis - a rate of 750 Pakistanis per M-B - then why would you find it "HIGHLY unlikely" that 50,000 armed soldiers could cause 3m civilian casualties - a rate of only 60 civilians per soldier?

@PAKISTANFOREVER if you accept that 102 Mukti Bahni slew 76,557 Pakistanis - a rate of 750 Pakistanis per M-B - then why would you find it "HIGHLY unlikely" that 50,000 armed soldiers could cause 3m civilian casualties - a rate of only 60 civilians per soldier?

Evidence?

102 leaders mukti bahini. There were 36 known training camps of Muktis in India. What would be number of muktis is anybody's guess.
As I pointed out earlier, the op, @Sulman Badshah , didn't post references, let alone evidence.

What would you accept as evidence?
I posted two references of books. Moreover Biharis have tons of material to claim 150k to 500k being killed.

In other words you have 0 evidence of ANY wrong doing by the PA in 1971......... :disagree:
I asked you what you would accept as evidence. Perhaps you would like to ask @Vapnope what he considers evidence and apply the same standard to "wrong doing by the PA in 1971"?

Look, a very very common problem I've seen that Pakistanis have is looking only for and at evidence that confirms their biases. The ones I've met despise having to de-learn something: whether political or technical , it was a traumatic experience. Maybe a cultural thing? Either you try to surpass this obstacle in the quest for truth or you don't. Others may leap the hurdles while you remain behind.

I haven't read enough on the East Pakistanis targeting the West Pakistani sympathisers in erstwhile East Pakistan. But this news report shows that the Pakistani troops preferred to be transported to safety in India under the protection of the Indian Army than stay to face the wrath of the locals.

I asked you what you would accept as evidence. Perhaps you would like to ask @Vapnope what he considers evidence and apply the same standard to "wrong doing by the PA in 1971"?

Look, a very very common problem I've seen that Pakistanis have is looking only for and at evidence that confirms their biases. The ones I've met despise having to de-learn something: whether political or technical , it was a traumatic experience. Maybe a cultural thing? Either you try to surpass this obstacle in the quest for truth or you don't. Others may leap the hurdles while you remain behind.

Present the evidence. Not your opinions or conjectures.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom