What's new

HISTORY : The Fall of Dhaka from Bihari Eyes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately thats never going to happen and you know exactly why.
We can accept millions of Afghans but cant take our own 2 lakh Pakistanis.
The reasons are clear just go through this scetion of PDF and you will know.
They are on their own now and they have to somehow manage to live there, which they are doing since 40+ years.

BS, no one want Afghans. Those afghanis who have gotten CNIC by forging documents will live in perpetual fear of their CNIC being cancelled anytime.

Pakistan cannot take anymore people in the name of religion.

Let me Lynched your Ancestors and than compensate you after 40 years . Oh by horrible Atrocities did you people killing of 400,000 billion innocent Bengali's , and rape of 900,000,000 Trillion Bengali women right ? and Mukhti Bahini were so innocent , they got training and arms out of their A$$'s to fight lol
You're blabbering. Try using some logic & I'll reply. Otherwise, I don't have time for your nonsense.

They're now Bangladeshi citizens.We're spending about 6000 crore for their rehabilitation.
That's nearly 750 million US dollars for about 200k people.
BUT if you're really itching to carve out BD, by all means, go ahead.Give it a shot.
How many did you massacre in the process? This genocide will not be forgotten.

You're blabbering. Try using some logic & I'll reply. Otherwise, I don't have time for your nonsense.

usually ancestors of Mukti Bahini see it as blabbering , but either you like or not but you and your Ancestors will go down in History as Traitors , and will be put with like of Mir Jaffar , Mir Sadiq , Abu Lahab and Yazeed .

How many did you massacre in the process? This genocide will not be forgotten.
I'm not aware of any Bihari massacre.If we really wanted to massacre them, do you think they'd have survived till now?
Btw, they weren't even our responsibility.They CHOSE Pakistan.Why didn't you take them in?
In fact, they were offered citizenship many times before & rejected it every time in hope of Pakistan taking them.

Do whatever you please.

usually ancestors of Mukti Bahini see it as blabbering , but either you like or not but you and your Ancestors will go down in History as Traitors , and will be put with like of Mir Jaffar , Mir Sadiq , Abu Lahab and Yazeed .
Our freedom fighters were patriots who fought back against oppression of a genocidal regime.For that they'll always be our hero.
Whatever some irrelevant keyboard warriors bark in an anonymous internet forum, it doesn't & won't affect us in any way.

I'm not aware of any Bihari massacre.If we really wanted to massacre them, do you think they'd have survived till now?
Btw, they weren't even our responsibility.They CHOSE Pakistan.Why didn't you take them in?
In fact, they were offered citizenship many times before & rejected it every time in hope of Pakistan taking them.

Do whatever you please.

Our freedom fighters were patriots who fought back against oppression of a genocidal regime.For that they'll always be our hero.
Whatever some irrelevant keyboard warriors bark in an anonymous internet forum, it doesn't & won't affect us in any way.

Your own people shot the so called hero and liberator lol so that is called a true Kutte ki Maut :D
As for separation , most of the Pakistani's acknowledge the mistakes which was done by Politicians and Army, but the Bengali's in East Pakistan falls for Mujeeb's drama, his intention was to break Pakistan from the beginning and unfortunately Bengali's fall for that, Taking help from India , a nation which was enemy and occupiers of Kashmir, against your own Country, East Pakistan issue can be resolved Politically , yes it would be hard, yes it might take protests and so on but it would have done betterly there was no need for Treason and separation from the state . But what is done is done, we moved on you guys moved on and there is no point in arguing , your HERO's will always be Traitors in Pakistan, while in Pakistan very small group of people see those who messed up East Pakistan as Hero's , we acknowledge them to be equally responsible for that .
Even Z.A bhutto died a Dogs dead, by hanging by a Dictator .. So for me its satisfactory to see every Traitor died a miserable death , Z.A Bhutto and Mujeeb .

Your own people shot the so called hero and liberator lol so that is called a true Kutte ki Maut :D
As for separation , most of the Pakistani's acknowledge the mistakes which was done by Politicians and Army, but the Bengali's in East Pakistan falls for Mujeeb's drama, his intention was to break Pakistan from the beginning and unfortunately Bengali's fall for that, Taking help from India , a nation which was enemy and occupiers of Kashmir, against your own Country, East Pakistan issue can be resolved Politically , yes it would be hard, yes it might take protests and so on but it would have done betterly there was no need for Treason and separation from the state . But what is done is done, we moved on you guys moved on and there is no point in arguing , your HERO's will always be Traitors in Pakistan, while in Pakistan very small group of people see those who messed up East Pakistan as Hero's , we acknowledge them to be equally responsible for that .
Even Z.A bhutto died a Dogs dead, by hanging by a Dictator .. So for me its satisfactory to see every Traitor died a miserable death , Z.A Bhutto and Mujeeb .
I'd agree with some of your post.Separation was a matter of time. But it should have happened peacefully.But what is done, is done.Mistakes happened on both sides.
Believe it or not, I love Pakistan as much as I love Bangladesh.Despite our unfortunate past, me & most of my countrymen except Hasina & her stooges, still consider Pakistan as a brotherly Muslim country & Pakistanis as our brothers in faith.
For proof, just look at the overwhelming support by Bangladeshis for Kashmir after abolishion of article 370.

I'd agree with some of your post.Separation was a matter of time. But it should have happened peacefully.But what is done, is done.Mistakes happened on both sides.
Believe it or not, I love Pakistan as much as I love Bangladesh.Despite our unfortunate past, me & most of my countrymen except Hasina & her stooges, still consider Pakistan as a brotherly Muslim country & Pakistanis as our brothers in faith.
For proof, just look at the overwhelming support by Bangladeshis for Kashmir after abolishion of article 370.

I also knew it would have happened sooner or later , I would be very hard to defend former East Pakistan, as India grows hostile, India would target Bengali's people by using the same tactics they used on Balochi's here, I think every sensible person would agreed that it would have happened peacefully , but as i said it was a Political mess, compromises needed to be made on both sides just to avoid bloodshed, but I guess whats done is done, now there are two countries and people are happy with what they have .

I also knew it would have happened sooner or later , I would be very hard to defend former East Pakistan, as India grows hostile, India would target Bengali's people by using the same tactics they used on Balochi's here, I think every sensible person would agreed that it would have happened peacefully , but as i said it was a Political mess, compromises needed to be made on both sides just to avoid bloodshed, but I guess whats done is done, now there are two countries and people are happy with what they have .
InshaAllah, one day both our countries will reconcile & stand united against the terrorist country on our borders.

InshaAllah, one day both our countries will reconcile & stand united against the terrorist country on our borders.

It will happen, just as people know that East Pakistan Geographically will become Independent it is also natural that Bangladesh will eventually build friendly ties cause they both are Islamic countries with rising Muslim populations , once the older leadership died down, and new Generation will take charge, they will indeed move ahead of old bitter memories .

I assume mukti killed many there. Why army is defamed? Is there some truth ?
Why Biharis were killed ? Why were they accepted in Pakistan east in the first place if Bengalis hated them so much.
Do Bengalis still hate beharis ? I know they don't like Pakistanis. Sadly Pakistanis are racist towards Bengalis too. I don't see any reason to be racist again them

I had above mentioned questions popped up after reading that. Can any one please clarify

One question you forgot to ask is why Pakistan does not accept the biharis.

When i look at map of Asia, a grin comes on my face thinking that,in last show down between us and Bharatis that Bastard Child of Bharat and ethno fascism would be wiped out along us.

One question you forgot to ask is why Pakistan does not accept the biharis.
We have accepted many but with them came 3 million Bengalis,also.There are colonies in Karachi having almost 100% Bengali population seeing this,Govt stopped.

Any thread touching ethnicity will now be closed coz no one has the tolerance to talk with humility or with some sense and I have no time to baby sit idiots and tell them to stop dividing one every divide

You 2 shameless stereotyping idiots are just ruining this forum!

True, the same Afghans who did nothing Positive for Pakistan except bringing terrorism and drugs , we left these people with those Animals, who literally to the last stand with Pakistan , this guys testimony is one of the many and there might be many who died waiting from Pakistan to come and take them . It is indeed a sad and perfectly proved that Pakistan's son's of soils hardly accepted the Migrants , and they won't do that in foreseeable future . In a thread about Altaf Hussain , I have seen what People actually think about Urdu speaking people, They use Altaf as cover to bash Urdu speakers and Muhajir , and so every now and then we will have leaders like Traitor Mujeeb and Altaf who will exploit this divide .
@Dubious @waz @Arsalan @WebMaster
How long is his racism going to be tolerated? The urdu speaking supremacist has no place in our society.

2 wrongs dont make a right...next time I see you GENERALIZING like that...You will be banned!

We can accept millions of Afghans but cant take our own 2 lakh Pakistanis.
Ask your govt why they took in Afghans...For your information they were a part of refugee package..meaning SOME amount was paid / HUMAN....it is the same case for every country that takes refugees....Ask your previous govt who took the Afghans where the money went!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom