What's new

Featured Remembering those 76,557 Pakistani which lost their lives to Top 102 Mukti Bahni Terrorists

It is common during any revolution for loyalists to feel the full contempt of the revolutionaries.

But it is not common for a government to go to war against half of its country, sanction extra judicial killing of non combatants. It's not common for a commader to declare he will change the bloodline of an entire ethnic group.

But sadly it's common in Pakistan, where many of the same accusations are raised to this day by Balochistanis and FATA dwellers. So please don't airbrush history, try to change because of it.
BD members have no issues bad mouthing Pakistan 24/7 and posting propaganda against it out of Hindu sources. I don’t want to argue because I want good relations with BD and its people, but tell me what do you say to the fact that your country was made by Hindus and for Hindu Interests to have a counter-weight against the only noteworthy Muslim power of the planet?

I get it you have legalized prostitution („PaKiStAn AnD iNdIa cAn lEaRn fRoM bAnGlAdEsH hOw To TrEaT wOmEn“), your amazing GDP is based on the cheap underwear you produce for overweight Westerners and your politicians are slave to Hindus. This for a country with a strong Islamic history and Identity!

Pakistan made mistakes, we paid our price, but don’t tell me that the only thing you care for is about your poor ethno state producing cheap underwear for the West. You cannot buy dignity with money

Hope the 5 dollars Bangladeshi paupers have more in their pocket than their Pakistani counterparts were worth to destroy the Muslim dream.

I don’t want to troll, but do Bangladeshis feel the pain of being a Hindu protectorate? Is your amazingly high GDP enough to numb the harsh reality? I never asked my Bangladeshi friends in real life because they happen to be Muslim patriots and not GDP-ethnos.

Don’t get me wrong, I love Bangladeshis, but sometimes I also have to let off steam after reading so much propaganda against Pakistan (I am not a fan of the physical manifestation of Pakistan, I am a fan of the idea Pakistan!) My dream is a re-united Muslim homeland in South Asia, but for this we have to forgive and forget and emphasize on the main reason why Pakistan and Bangladesh were together. We both were and are Muslims!

Official archival records reveal that at top102 Mukti Bahini militants massacred more than 76557 innocent people, including women and children in events leading up to the 1971 war.
As Bangladesh starts a mock trial of Pakistani officers, it is worth questioning if the trail of individuals of Mukti Bahini would also be staged who were responsible for gross human rights violations.

To begin with, the following are some of the names culled from extensive research who were involved in atrocities on people in East Pakistan but the blame of their actions was put on Pakistan Army:

Few Famous Examples

Mr. Mujibur Rehman s/o Mishrutulla Mondol, Village Armotta, PS Adamdighi, Distt Bogra (15 August 1971)

• Organizing Santahar Awami League miscreants and inciting them to rape women followed by their naked parade before being shot dead. Many people were burnt alive and over 15000 (Fifteen Thousand) dead bodies were left open in the streets

Mr. M.A. Gafur s/o Late Jonab Ali, Dharmasave Cross Road, Khulna Town, Khulna

• Organizing paramilitary training camp in Khulna
• Planning and assisting murders and arsons in Crescent Jute Mills Khalispar and Star Jute Mills Chandimahal in which approximately 5000 innocents were killed and large numbers of houses were destroyed in the incidents

Mr. Mustafizur Rehman Siddiqi s/o Haji Mohammad Hussain Chaudhary, Village south Rahmantnagar, PS Sitakund, District Chittagong

• Organising a slaughterhouse in the office of Awami League where men, women, and children were systematically massacred. In many cases, blood was drained through syringes ostensibly for the blood bank of the new country to be formed.
• Organizing bands of the defunct Awami Leauge volunteers who went on the rampage looting and massacring and setting fire to entire colonies in the main town as well as in the outlying areas in which thousands of innocents were put to death

Motahar Hossain Talukdar s/o Nazimuddin Talukdar, Liaqat Ali Road, Sirajganj, Pabna (12 August, 1971)

• Indulging in the looting of district treasury Pabna to the tune of 35,700,000 (Rs35.7 Million) rupees.
• Taking away two railway engines with passenger bogies filled with looted food grains from Ishradi to India.
MPA Elect Mozaffar Hossain s/o Haji Rahamatullah, PK village Betgari, PO and PS Shibganj, District Bogra (2 September, 1971)

• Taking part in looting the State Bank of Pakistan, Bogra, and taking away an amount of Rs. 67 Million.
• Organizing mass arrests of thousands of innocents and subsequently looting their property.
• Looting Bogra Police Station armory and arming the miscreants with the looted weapons.
• Killing 17 Pakistan Army officials and 12 others at Bogra.

Mr. Mohammad Azizur Rehman Advocate s/o Late Akimuddin, resident of Mohammadpur Union Council No II, PS Tahakurgaon, Dinajpur

• Organized killing, looting, burning of houses of innocent in which 3000 people were killed in Thakurgoan. Young girls were abducted, raped and those pregnant bayoneted, still-born babies were torn to pieces, corpses dragged naked along the streets.
• Instigating the absconders of East Pakistan Rifles to rebel and kill all of the West Pakistani Officers and men.

Mr. Shah Mehtab Ahmed Advocate s/o Late Haji Serajuddin Shah, Village Uttar Palashbari, PS Chirr-Bandar, District Dinajpur

• Organizing resistance against Pakistan Army in the constituency.
• Killing over 2000 innocent people including old men, women and children.
• Instigating absconders of East Pakistan Rifles and Awami Leauge volunteers for unleashing mass rapes followed by killing of raped victims.

Mr. Quamuruzzaman s/o Shamsuddin Ahmed, Village Kanchannogar, PO & PS Jhenidah, Jessore

• Organizing looting of National Bank of Pakistan Jhenidah branch and taking away Rs 22.915 million to India.
• Organizing looting of Jhenidah and surrounding area police station armories and arming hooligans with the looted weapons.
• Organizing killing of innocent people residing in Jhenidah area.

Mr. Atwar Rahman Talukdar s/o Haji Jesiruddin Talukdar, Village Mathurapur, PO Jabaripurhat, PS Badalgachi, Rajshahi

• Looting bank at Naogaon and taking away 60 lakh rupees to India.
• Taking leading part in killing of peaceful citizens in Naogaon in which 35 families were butchered

Mr. Abdul Hamid s/o Tayabuddin Haji, Village Kamlapur, PO Nikh Dhampara, District Mymensigh

• Organizing violent mobs armed with rifles, swords, spears, daggers and Ramdaoes, attacking and killing male members of Shankipara and other colonies in and around Mymensigh town in which hundreds of innocent people were killed.
• Forcing the district jail open and allowing convicted criminals to escape and inciting them to commit loot and arson the city of Mymensigh.

Mr. Khundker Abdul Hafeez s/o Abdul Wadud Kundker, Village Mohishkhola, PO and PS Narail, District Jessore

• Organizing brutal killing of 65 innocent people who were rounded up from all over PS Narail
• Bringing 500 women from Jessore and getting them massacred after they were raped under his direct supervision.

MPA Elect Imajuddin Pramanik s/o Hajrat Ullah Parmanik, Village PO Chaksaila, District Rajshahi

• Looting and killing 900 innocent people of his area.
• Organizing resistance against law enforcing agencies in PS Mauda.

MPA Elect Dr. Moinuddin Ahmed s/o Dr. Kalimuddin Ahmed, Village Monakasha Sadartole, District Rajshahi (2 September, 1971)

• Taking part along with Mr. AAM Meshbahul Haq (Bachchu Doctor) MPA Elect PE 44 in looting National Bank of Pakistan at Nawabganj and taking the looted to India.
• Taking leading part in raiding village Kansat, PS Shibganj, assaulting the villagers indulging in looting and taking away their valuables.
• Collaborating with the rebel of East Pakistan Rifles in killing Army personnel and 790 non-locals in Nawabganj.

MPA Elect S M Yousaf s/o Late Kasimuddin Ahmed Shah, Village Mokleshpur, PS Biral, District Ahmed Dinajpur (2 September, 1971)

• Organising killing of 300 non local at Dinajpur town and surrounding area
• Inciting Police, East Pakistan Rifles personnel, Ansar and Mujahids to revolt against the government

Mr. Nurul Huq s/o Abdul Majid, Village Hajipur, PS Begumgong, Noakhali (27 August, 1971)

• Organizing looting of government godowns in Feni, looting of National Bank of Pakistan and taking away looted money to India.
• Interfering with the move of the Army on 25th March 1971 by blowing bridges on Comilla-Chittagong Road.
• Forcibly taking over 30 buses, 50 trucks and one jeep and taking them away to India where he was running a transport service exploiting this looted property.

Mr. Mohammad Hanif s/o Late Maulvi Ibrahim, Village Kalikapur, PS Begumganj, District Noakhali

• Blowing bridges and culverts in Noakhali district which resulted in hampering of food supplies and other necessities of life.
• Organising resistance to Army operations in restoring peace in the area of Belonia.

MPA Elect Mr. Siddique Hussain, s/o Khayer-uddin, Mouza Bakhtarpur, PS Kotwali, Rangpur

• Organising and participating in looting and burning of 40 shops and houses on 3 March 1971 at Rangpur.
• Organising Sangram Parishad in the villages with a view of participating in anti-state activities
• Organising and leading an attack on Rangpur Cantonment on 28th March 1971

MPA Elect Abdul Hakim s/o Mafujuddin Sheikh, Hasanabad, District Rangpur

• Organized rebel groups in his area fighting against Pakistan Army.
• Organising the killings of 2000 plus innocent people including women and children at Kurigram and Lalmohirhat.

MPA Elect Quamaruddin Ahmed s/o Late Haji Md Ibrahim, Nutanasti, PS Panchagarh, District Dinajpur

• Organized a rebel force by seducing Police, East Pakistan Rifles personnel and Ansars of his constituencies and with them fought against the Army.
• Organized and conducted the killing of 700 non locals of his area.

MPA Elect Dr Zikrul Haq s/o Dir Ziarutullah Ahmed, Natun Babupara, PO and PS Saidpur, District Rangpur

• Organized and abetted killings of 500 non-locals and set fire to their houses.
Someone needs to build a video clip with all this info, add pics, locations, a timeline of these crimes, and culprits with sad war music for the drama-watching brain-dead Pakistani public to watch. Pakistan should issue a wanted list of these crimnals like FBI does on it's website.

Which accusations? Which "airbrushing" of history? IF you are not king then post the links to the credible evidence here.

PS Could you also post the evidence to the links that prove that 50,000 lightly armed Pakistani troops killed over 3 million bengalis in under 2 months as per indian/bengali claims?

Airbrushing is when your own govt has withheld almost all information from you. To this day you as a Pakistani, cannot confirm what happened during operation searchlight, let alone the rest of the conflict. Pakistanis have been told nothing so it's hard to argue with you.

The Hamoodur commission report itself has not been fully revealed to you after 50 years.

Consequently, you will not accept that a genocide occurred, but the facts are there for the rest of the world.

This book written by a Pakistani in a much better position to judge, will prob not sway you either.

Ps. The 3m figure is considered a miscommunication - but I'm afraid Pakistan cannot obfuscate the genocide using this as an excuse.

Airbrushing is when your own govt has withheld almost all information from you. To this day you as a Pakistani, cannot confirm what happened during operation searchlight, let alone the rest of the conflict. Pakistanis have been told nothing so it's hard to argue with you.

The Hamoodur commission report itself has not been fully revealed to you after 50 years.

Consequently, you will not accept that a genocide occurred, but the facts are there for the rest of the world.

This book written by a Pakistani in a much better position to judge, will prob not sway you either.

Ps. The 3m figure is considered a miscommunication - but I'm afraid Pakistan cannot obfuscate the genocide using this as an excuse.

IF the above evidence is credible could you and the rest of bangladesh please forward it to the International War Crimes Tribunal at the Hague in order to punish the alleged perpetrators for war crimes.

BD members have no issues bad mouthing Pakistan 24/7 and posting propaganda against it out of Hindu sources. I don’t want to argue because I want good relations with BD and its people, but tell me what do you say to the fact that your country was made by Hindus and for Hindu Interests to have a counter-weight against the only noteworthy Muslim power of the planet?

I get it you have legalized prostitution („PaKiStAn AnD iNdIa cAn lEaRn fRoM bAnGlAdEsH hOw To TrEaT wOmEn“), your amazing GDP is based on the cheap underwear you produce for overweight Westerners and your politicians are slave to Hindus. This for a country with a strong Islamic history and Identity!

Pakistan made mistakes, we paid our price, but don’t tell me that the only thing you care for is about your poor ethno state producing cheap underwear for the West. You cannot buy dignity with money

Hope the 5 dollars Bangladeshi paupers have more in their pocket than their Pakistani counterparts were worth to destroy the Muslim dream.

I don’t want to troll, but do Bangladeshis feel the pain of being a Hindu protectorate? Is your amazingly high GDP enough to numb the harsh reality? I never asked my Bangladeshi friends in real life because they happen to be Muslim patriots and not GDP-ethnos.

Don’t get me wrong, I love Bangladeshis, but sometimes I also have to let off steam after reading so much propaganda against Pakistan (I am not a fan of the physical manifestation of Pakistan, I am a fan of the idea Pakistan!) My dream is a re-united Muslim homeland in South Asia, but for this we have to forgive and forget and emphasize on the main reason why Pakistan and Bangladesh were together. We both were and are Muslims!

This thread was started by a Pakistani last time I checked... So vent your anger where it belongs.

I can say a lot of 'facts' about Pakistan too, but you would have to kill yourself if you actually have ghairat in the face of those.

The stuff you have written is so foolish it amazes me. Destroyed the Muslim dream? You think the Muslim dream was for one group to be exploited by the other? Do you have any idea what led to EP dissent in the first place?

Here's an idea, tell your karachites, your Pashtuns and your Balochistanis to stop complaining because they are ruining your Muslim dream. That's the idiotic position you have taken.

IF the above evidence is credible could you and the rest of bangladesh please forward it to the International War Crimes Tribunal at the Hague in order to punish the alleged perpetrators for war crimes.

What is hard to understand is that Pakistanis know full well what their establishment is capable of. Extra judicial killings, kidnappings, political manipulation, bombings of their own citizens - these are still happening to this day.

People on this site openly advocate for genocide of other sects or ethnicities. But when it comes to BD suddenly it all becomes implausible?

The sad thing is even today Pakistanis are never told the truth. The OBL raid, the bases for US troops, your relationship with the Taliban. The information is so conflicted. When you don't have honest information about your own country then how can I convince you?

I can say a lot of 'facts' about Pakistan too, but you would have to kill yourself if you actually have ghairat in the face of those.
I am not a fan of the current implementation of the Muslim dream. I am a fan of the megali idea of Muslims! Pakistan is an idea first, then a nation state.
This is my issue with Bangladesh. I don’t care what your Skin colour is, your favorite dish your Language, you can have it all. But we both are Muslims and this has to mean something!!

The stuff you have written is so foolish it amazes me. Destroyed the Muslim dream? You think the Muslim dream was for one group to be exploited by the other? Do you have any idea what led to EP dissent in the first place?
To be honest, I admit that errors were made by the West Pakistani administration, but tell me is it right to ally with idol worshipping pagans against fellow Muslims? Don’t you see the fact that you just changed the ruler? Ok, the red dotted head wobblers let you sell cheap underwear and write in Jelebi, but do you have any sense of Muslim brotherhood left? How can the beacon of Islam in the subcontinent be fine with the fact that it has to kowtow to Hindu India? Don’t tell me that it doesn’t bother you, I know it does! All these BS „BD paupers have 2 dollars more in their pocket on average than Pakistani paupers“, „BD underwear amongst the top 10 of the world“, „BDs strawberry exports at all time high“ and other threads are just a coping mechanism.

Proud Muslims are slave to Hindus, what a time to be alive!

Here's an idea, tell your karachites, your Pashtuns and your Balochistanis to stop complaining because they are ruining your Muslim dream. That's the idiotic position you have taken.
I am not an Ethno, unity under the banner of Islam is the solution.

I am not a fan of the current implementation of the Muslim dream. I am a fan of the megali idea of Muslims! Pakistan is an idea first, then a nation state.
This is my issue with Bangladesh. I don’t care what your Skin colour is, your favorite dish your Language, you can have it all. But we both are Muslims and this has to mean something!!

To be honest, I admit that errors were made by the West Pakistani administration, but tell me is it right to ally with idol worshipping pagans against fellow Muslims? Don’t you see the fact that you just changed the ruler? Ok, the red dotted head wobblers let you sell cheap underwear and write in Jelebi, but do you have any sense of Muslim brotherhood left? How can the beacon of Islam in the subcontinent be fine with the fact that it has to kowtow to Hindu India? Don’t tell me that it doesn’t bother you, I know it does! All these BS „BD paupers have 2 dollars more in their pocket on average than Pakistani paupers“, „BD underwear amongst the top 10 of the world“, „BDs strawberry exports at all time high“ and other threads are just a coping mechanism.

Proud Muslims are slave to Hindus, what a time to be alive!

I am not an Ethno, unity under the banner of Islam is the solution.

Bro, take my advice and look a bit deeper than the surface. If BD was a Hindu protectorate we would not be funded so heavily by China. We would not be turning the screws on West Bengal and giving sleepless nights to the BJP.

Bdeshis know how to safeguard our identity and our future. BD diplomacy should not be mistaken for something else.

What is hard to understand is that Pakistanis know full well what their establishment is capable of. Extra judicial killings, kidnappings, political manipulation, bombings of their own citizens - these are still happening to this day.

People on this site openly advocate for genocide of other sects or ethnicities. But when it comes to BD suddenly it all becomes implausible?

The sad thing is even today Pakistanis are never told the truth. The OBL raid, the bases for US troops, your relationship with the Taliban. The information is so conflicted. When you don't have honest information about your own country then how can I convince you?

So when are you going to present the evidence of alleged war crimes against bangladesh by Pakistan to the International War Crimes Tribunal at the Hague?

I see you peoples arguments here have the same tune as the loser Arabs you too were given a Lawrence of Bengal who freed you it was Hindus india off course helped from your millions of Muslims and east Pakistanis army loyalists filling your ranks. I to be ashamed with this horrible truth. Arabs claimed they were being oppressed by the Turks even though Turkish followed there religion used Arabic as written caliphate text, Urdu lol , is a language for all to communicate do you think a Baluchi or Pashtun or hazaras , Kashmiris, Sindhis , Punjabi, hindako these people could relate to you with out the state Urdu in your Bengal. you idiots use this was to deny your rights. Pakistan state with no other option than to stop your terrorist terrorism from India yess killed lots of them. but it’s a big jump to claim a discipline army of crimes when the undisciplined hordes Hindu terrorists running round were innocent were they! I would not be at all surprised if the our former east Pakistanis army units traitors who joined Hindus did not indulge in this pillage

Evidence continues to mount that the MLA authorities have a list of Awami League supporters whom they are systematically eliminating by seeking them out in their homes and shooting them down.”

Evidence that Awami League supporters were being eliminated? The same Awami League supporters responsible for carrying out pogroms and attacks before Operation Searchlight?? Am I supposed to be horrified by this?

I see you peoples arguments here have the same tune as the loser Arabs you too were given a Lawrence of Bengal who freed you it was Hindus india off course helped from your millions of Muslims and east Pakistanis army loyalists filling your ranks. I to be ashamed with this horrible truth. Arabs claimed they were being oppressed by the Turks even though Turkish followed there religion used Arabic as written caliphate text, Urdu lol , is a language for all to communicate do you think a Baluchi or Pashtun or hazaras , Kashmiris, Sindhis , Punjabi, hindako these people could relate to you with out the state Urdu in your Bengal. you idiots use this was to deny your rights. Pakistan state with no other option than to stop your terrorist terrorism from India yess killed lots of them. but it’s a big jump to claim a discipline army of crimes when the undisciplined hordes Hindu terrorists running round were innocent were they! I would not be at all surprised if the our former east Pakistanis army units traitors who joined Hindus did not indulge in this pillage
Mujib, after the creation of BD, killed 40K ex Mukti Bahini terrorists for they got engaged in looting, killing etc. again! And, they were the most hardcore ones! Mujib’s standing order was to arrest them, and kill them then and there without any judicial procedures whatsoever....

Some of the ex Pak Army members who joined the Mukti Bahini became so much terrorist type radicalized that after the fall of Mujib they wanted to take over BD! Their slogan was:

“Soldiers are brothers to one another.
We want the blood of the officers.”

And, they started breaking into the private quarters of their officers, dragging them out and killing them at the point blank range. Even the Lady Doctor officers weren’t spared. And, they raped the wives and daughters of the officers, and looted their properties....

The ex Mukti Bahini members in the BD Army killed each other like rats to grab power. In one instance, President Zia-ur Rehman faced a coup attempt from a East Bengal unit that mutinied in 1971. That unit failed in the coup attempt. They were gathered inside a ground and surrounded by tanks. Then they were all shelled to their deaths. In total there were 600 soldiers, and all of them were ex Mukti Bahini..

Last edited:

As for GDP-ethnos, as if it were true too!! Pak maintains 25m motor vehicles, and BD 0.5m!!! Pak consumes 1m bpd of petrol, and BD 100K!!! Can any fool, outside of BD, believe that BD GDP is more than that of Pak?!?! They believe in the forged #s, and live in a fools paradise with only 8 frontline fighter jets purchased in 1999.....

Last edited:
As for GDP-ethnos, as if it were true too!! Pak maintains 25m motor vehicles, and BD 0.5m!!! Pak consumes 1m bpd of petrol, and BD 100K!!! Can any fool, outside of BD, believe that BD GDP is more than that of Pak?!?! They believe in the forged #s, and live in a fools paradise with only 8 frontline fighter jets purchased in 1999.....

If you guys are such superpowers then you wouldn't stoop your GDP let alone GDP per capita lower than Bangladesh :omghaha:

At least get to Indian GDP levels fam before talking smack

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom