What's new

Remembering Pilot Officer Rashid Minhas

@MastanKhan
sometimes I wonder how long will that PDF Veteran Tag Take you and how long would it taken for the mods to Ban you Had it not been PDF Verteran tag.

I knew Rashid Minhas , Personally.

Rashid Minhas was a Fine Officer and a Gentleman.

He was a soft spoken and a gentle soul.

care to tell us about your Interaction with Rashid?
im sure we'll deeply appreciate it if you share your experience here.

I knew RASHID MINHAS Personally and knew him to be a fine officer and a Gentleman.

He was 18 months my Senior ( Three courses Senior ).

A very Gentle and sweet soul. This was the reason why he was picked by the Bengali Officers.

By the way, this conspiracy was well Planned by six other Bengali Officers at Masroor base.

Flt. Lt. Matiur Rehman volunteered for the act because he was ideally placed as an Instructor in the Squadron to carry out the dastardly act.

Last edited:
Albeit a few years old, in this picture, Rashid Minahas's mother is seen with No 2 Squadron pilots.

CM2GILyVEAA8UHw.jpg:large

I knew Rashid Minhas , Personally.

Rashid Minhas was a Fine Officer and a Gentleman.

He was a soft spoken and a gentle soul.

@MastanKhan , what the heck do you know about Pakistan Air Force and its rules.

Rashid Minhas had no choice till that point. Flt. Lt. Matiur Rehman was an instructor and a Superior Officer.

Hi,

Let us keep Mr Minhas away from these comments for a moment---.

Pak air force has no rosie pictures to paint----. Lots of its action remains on the borderline of treason against the state.

Should I start on them.

Hi,

Let us keep Mr Minhas away from these comments for a moment---.

Pak air force has no rosie pictures to paint----. Lots of its action remains on the borderline of treason against the state.

Should I start on them.

Sir, that's your call.

But tell me, are any of your neighbors any better? Secondly, 8 out of 10 has PAF done what they are supposed to do?

Thirdly, neither PAF, PA, or PN comprises of angels, there are bound to be faults, we are all human, and we all come from the same society we live in.

Best Regards

PAF didn't recommend Rashid Minhas for Nishan-e-Haider but Yahya decided to give 1 himself

I knew RASHID MINHAS Personally and knew him to be a fine officer and a Gentleman.

A very Gentle and sweet soul. This was the reason why he was picked by the Bengali Officers.

By the way, this conspiracy was well Planned by six other Bengali Officers at Masroor base.

Flt. Lt. Matiur Rehman volunteered for the act because he was ideally placed as an Instructor in the Squadron to carry out the dastardly act.

If he had succeeded some how then what would have happened???

I love you too my son----.
@Max Pain

I won't call @MastanKhan a liberal, because the liberals on this forum go nuts when you put an opposing view. He on the other hand is calm, and collected. Doesn't resort to personal insults, sarcasm or deflection, to validate his point. Neither does he flare up when insulted.

What ever his views, (I may agree sometimes, sometimes not), but in my opinion, this is what a TTA or MOD should be. They definitely could learn a lot from him!!

:tup:

Interesting Matiur Rahman is celebrated as a hero in Bangladesh

Last edited:
Based on his own statements on this forum, Mastan has spent all his life selling used cars in California i.e. since the 70s. He has no idea of military matters let alone military aviation specific to Pakistan. His knowledge is based on surfing the net and reading Tom Clancy novels. He goes around pretending to be an expert and like to impress the younger members of the forum and some of who do get impressed out of their naivety. If anybody disagrees with him he is patronizing and abusive. He can never face off on fact based discussion. I don't want to be hard on him but his comments on Rashid Minhas were the last straw.

Last edited:

Sir,
Would you like to shed light that how rest officers were caught and punished?
For Rashid Minhas,my few words are not enough to define his bravery,intelligence and guts to thwart such huge plan.I find Sir Sage as one of the most luckiest people who enjoyed company of such a kind and brave man as well as he was a part of such wonderful military sector.My respect for Sir Sage has now even more increased.
Sir,if you ever need any backup then we are here to help,infact it would be our pleasure :).

regards

Back
Top Bottom