786434_orig.jpg

786428_orig.jpg

786437_orig.jpg

786433_orig.jpg

786435_orig.jpg

786431_orig.jpg

786422_orig.jpg

786420_orig.jpg

i think the drone was the one which was shot down and the heli was in reference to the failed Eagle Claw special op in 79. :)

oh, I thought he was somehow trying to spin operation praying mantis as a failure, rather than a crushing blow against Iran's navy.

^^ Iranians won't mention Operation Praying Mantis. It was a total naval defeat for Iran.

oh, I thought he was somehow trying to spin operation praying mantis as a failure, rather than a crushing blow against Iran's navy.
because even one part of your super cobra is not available because its completely destroyed and your destroyer is destroyed too and its separated parts are in grave now.

because even one part of your super cobra is not available because its completely destroyed and your destroyer is destroyed too and its separated parts are in grave now.

Are you sure you are talking about Operation Praying Mantis? :rofl:

The only losses US suffered was a Helicopter crashing in the sea due to technical problems. But I like the way you spin things.

If that is the same spin that Iranian Generals take into spining their military accomplishments, then Iranian Military is even in dire straits then I first realized.

Are you sure you are talking about Operation Praying Mantis? :rofl:

The only losses US suffered was a Helicopter crashing in the sea due to technical problems. But I like the way you spin things.

If that is the same spin that Iranian Generals take into spining their military accomplishments, then Iranian Military is even in dire straits then I first realized.
yes im sure.if you have any doupt its better to study sth about that failled operation.

yes im sure.if you have any doupt its better to study sth about that failled operation.

I did in great detail.

It was nothing short of a disaster for the Iranian Navy and a total and complete victory for the United States.

IranZamin bro, plz add this to your first post

The pictures (other than the drone) are about Operation Eagle Claw.

Operation Eagle Claw (or Operation Evening Light or Operation Rice Bowl)[2] was an American military operation ordered by President Jimmy Carter to attempt to put an end to the Iran hostage crisis by rescuing 52 Americans held captive at the U.S. Embassy in Tehran, Iran on 24 April 1980. The humiliating public debacle that ensued damaged American prestige worldwide and is believed by many, including Carter himself, to have played a major role in his defeat in the 1980 presidential election

Back
Top Bottom