What's new

Reject terrorism and fight TTP (Video)

People only like it when I post on terror issues. Otherwise no one gives a **** about my posts? Is that right everyone? I thought some of my posts yesterday were really good and I get thanked for a cheap video from 2007 available all over the net with different titles? :disagree:

Off to Naswar Corner...

Pakistan Army attacks TTP and in return, TTP attacks civilians! Wonderfull! Tell me one thing, what do they acheive by attacking Civilians? Nothing, doesnt matter who is getting orders from who but anyone who kills an innocent civilian in a market place or Masjid is clearly a KAFFIR/KUFFAR. Being opressed does not mean taking it out on civillians. TTP should strictly keep it between them and the army and they should not kill civillians just to send a message, like i said no matter how much they have been opressed, when they end up killing civillians, they do not and can not justify their cause.

So yeah I would still say that they are Khawarij according to the Hadith and according to Quran, it says that killing one innocent human is like killing whole humanity!
Sir TTP is not that powerful they are not proper Armed Forces most of them are those who are seeking revenge because in Army operations their family members were killed and I don't expect anything good from this kind of person Sir you Army made the disaster choice of going in Tribal Areas and killing own people on USA orders we need to stop operation talk to our own people implement Shariat bring Ulemas in and than those who still don't listen take them out with the help of Tribals and that will be really easy but you need to do lot of steps before that

Thirty religious parties endorse fatwa against terrorism

LAHORE: As many as 30 religious parties have endorsed an edict (fatwa) against target killing, sectarian murders and suicide attacks issued by Sunni Ittehad Council Pakistan.

The parties, including Jamat-e-Ahle Sunnat Pakistan, Markzi Jamiat Ulema-e-Pakistan, Nizam-e-Pakistan Party, Ittehadul Mashaikh Pakistan, Tahafuz-e-Namoos-e-Risalat Mahaz, Sunni Ulema Board, Pakistan Muslim Front, Anjuman Naujawanan-e-Islam, Jamaat Raza-e- Mustafa, Markzi, Bazm-e-Mushtaqan-e-Rasool, Sunni Tanzeemul Quran, Naeemin Association, Rashida Foundation, Sunni Foundation, Anjuman-e-Fidayan-e-Mustafa, Tanzeem Nawa-e-Muslim, Majlis-e-Ulema-e-Nazamia and Mustafai Tehrik supported the Fatwa in their separate statements issued on Wednesday.

Several ulema of these parties welcomed the edict.

The ulema said that it was not a service of religion to kill innocent people or violate the sanctity of the holy places and mosques.

They urged all the religious scholars to issue fatwas against target killings and suicide attacks, so that the killing of innocent people could be stopped.

They said that ulema and Mashaikh from all schools of thought should come forward with courage against terrorism and Talibanisation and react against such acts by playing their affective role to end hatred.

This was a video I designed with a friend providing some imput as well. It calls on Pakistanis to stand up to terrorism and demands their sympathizers to stop supporting and being sympathetic towards them. This is my message though all of it is not mine. Some of the words were added later by my friend who ran the old channel because they weren't demanding anything to be done about the Taliban. Where the music fades its the part where he has added things.

Enjoy. @Zarvan, @Patriots... this is what happening in our country. Ignoring this reality will not end it. The Taliban are doing this to us.
@Chak Bamu you should check it too because it is wrong to target Ahmediyas. It uses word Muslim often but killing anyone because of his faith is utterly wrong. It is targetted at the Mullah which is why it uses that word so often and aims to delink Pakistan to US to make the task of eliminating terror in Pakistan easier.

@haviZsultan
Unfortunately I can’t enjoy your video because it couldn’t be run on my computer.

I myself always condemned to TTP and each school of thought existed in Pakistan condemn to TTP & its activities but you always try to manipulate things & cook up stories. Let’s find some answers of very simple questions:

1) Had terrorism existed in Pakistan before Afghan war? My opinion (NO)
2) Had USA not created to militants for its self-interest? My opinion (Yes)
3) Had USA not used Jihad terminology against Soviet Union? My opinion (Yes)
4) Why had USA funded to militant against Soviet Union? My opinion (So that cold war could be won)
5) What is the relation between Taliban & TTP? My opinion (TTP is not Taliban. They just use the name)
6) Have the tattooed terrorists not been caught in Peshawar attack? My opinion (Yes)
7) Do you not think those tattooed terrorists are foreigners? My opinion (Yes)
8) If Islam is barbarian religion then why do so many people convert into Islam every year? My opinion (Due to its trueness)
9) Scholars & followers of all major schools of thought (except minors) have been killed in Pakistan after TTP formation, then which Islam is behind in that? My opinion (Islam is not behind of it, some other source are working)
10) Kindly mention name of any religious scholar or organization who supports to TTP.

If you would get answers of above questions I hope your mind will be cleared regarding terrorism.
@LoveIcon, @JonAsad, @Zarvan, @muse, @somebozo, @CoolMinded your input will be highly appreciated.

Last edited by a moderator:
Everybody watchout! Mr Zarvan is clearly a pro TTP and a TTP supporter.There is a hadith for people like TTP who kill innocent civilians and bomb masjids, they are known as Khawarij, or in other words, scum of the society. In other words, you can not be on both sides, either you support killing of innocent civilians or either you dont and if you side with TTP and promote what they do then it is very clear which side you are on. Pakistan should not and would not have peace with scumbag TTP. With all due respect Zarvan, you can go and tell your TTP masters that Pakistan army is comming after them!

In my opinion Pakistan army shouldn't talk with them & must them finish.

I do not support Jihadis in India-that is a direct accusation. lol.
But I have seen Indians cheering as bombs go off in Pakistan and a person said the same to me in a letter from your country when he threatened to kill me. lol. I was alerted later to it because threats came to office which NFP/PRC changed later maintaining a low profile. Perhaps that saved our guys from utter ruin, who knows.

I believe the issue should be resolved over chai, pulao, kheer and what not at the table... :D but I guess Pakistan is being framed too often by you guys on false charges. Do note accusations against any Pakistani are an accusation against Pakistani state.

I am expendable if it benefits of the state, it does not matter if the state picks me up tomorrow or terrorists bomb me for my secular views as long as state prospers. In Pakistan with a Pakistani either can happen. But I have maintained heavy contacts with the military and with people in every field in the past long before I fell sick. Lets say you accuse me or Abu jandal (an Ansari with Pakistani citizenship) on false charges of supporting terror in India, you are making the claim against the military which is why I have severe doubts Pakistan won't get pissed at anytime soon if some policy makers use a head.

Also 50,000 is a bit too high? You forgot to mention the time frame for these sequence of events. Pakistan has lost 40,000 since the war on terror for about 9 years. India has lost 50,000 in total in terror in the last 15 years. You cannot compare our sacrifice with yours. Plus you have daddy America listening to RSS today. Good times for India. Any idiot can note idiocy when he sees it. It is unfortunate some can't.

Haviz, have to say.. Sometime, you show how brilliant a writer you are and earn respect from members..

Then you stoop yourself down and wrote incredibly stupid posts like above.. The bolded part is just an example..

In my opinion Pakistan army shouldn't talk with them & must them finish.

I agree.. I am not Pakistani but I have a strong feeling that, if you try to have an agreement with them, you will have to do some sacrifices which leads only to their growth.. Do not give them roon to devalop, it will boomrang you in future..

Sir TTP is not that powerful they are not proper Armed Forces most of them are those who are seeking revenge because in Army operations their family members were killed and I don't expect anything good from this kind of person Sir you Army made the disaster choice of going in Tribal Areas and killing own people on USA orders we need to stop operation talk to our own people implement Shariat bring Ulemas in and than those who still don't listen take them out with the help of Tribals and that will be really easy but you need to do lot of steps before that

Dude are you favor in suicide attacks...??????

@haviZsultan I can understand what you guys are going through. I have been feeling this since 1990s, when I started to understand things, saw everyday on News about Kashmir violence. The word Baramula, Poonch, Rajauri etc. still remind me of two words only. Bomb Blasts.

I just want to ask one question, if you are against TTP, why do you support Jehadis against India ? You have lost over 40,000 and we have lost over 50,000 innocent men, women and children. Your army and AF is taking against its own people, our Army also has to take same actions. Collateral damage is happening in both nations.

Hope we all agree on one thing, Terrorism or Jehad won't solve anything but will cause loss of thousands of lives.

RIP to the dead in Pakistan and India. I hope this madness stops in both countries. I don't want our next generation grow up like we did. Hearing about violence everywhere.

You are trying to link up Kashmir Jihad & terrorism in Pakistan. Dude don’t you agree IA had committed many crimes in Kashmir after 1989. Even they raped several innocent girls. Can you give an example PA did in anywhere same like IA.

@haviZsultan Arrgh.. I just hate TTP(A fiction that born from our national failure) , but the one who damaged this country is not only ttp , it came lot after in my priority list .. just compare the over all murders and killings happened in Karachi and in other part of country , ttp even have not inflicted 10% damage of that . We only observe ttp in news and not more then that, they are like someone hiding in Waziristan , Kunar and in Nuristan . Whose gon'na waste his time on a imaginary issue which have only problem with establishment and Army . many bombing incidents are not even investigated properly , and we never get to know who really did that . Our nation is suffering from Corruption , Inflation , Injustice , Crimes , Power shortage , Illiteracy , Unemployments etc. What do you think who is going to care about what do you want and what our establishment wants . No one have time to think about someone hiding in mountains and targeting their enemies , But Public do want freedom from Thugs , Mafia , Landlords and Politicians. Thats it, why don't you understand the simple fact .

You are trying to link up Kashmir Jihad & terrorism in Pakistan. Dude don’t you agree IA had committed many crimes in Kashmir after 1989. Even they raped several innocent girls. Can you give an example PA did in anywhere same like IA.
1971, Current Tribal belt bombing and allowing drone strikes, body bags, mysterious disappearance.

Problem is that if something happens in India its Jehad for you, and if same thing happens in Pakistan its terrorism.

Keep doing your Jehad. Don't cry foul when it bites you back.

Good luck trying to fight religious extremism with RELIGION. You failed before you began. I am not one to applaud your cause when the method fails.

I must agree - I use "must" because I came to this conclusion with great resistance - Like any other lower middle class of Pakistan, the whole "Muslim and Islam" as identity was, mother's milk -- but I understand better now, Islam is the answer to nothing but one vehicle to develop one's personal relationship with the Divine.

1971, Current Tribal belt bombing and allowing drone strikes, body bags, mysterious disappearance.

Problem is that if something happens in India its Jehad for you, and if same thing happens in Pakistan its terrorism.

Keep doing your Jehad. Don't cry foul when it bites you back.

We condemn terrorism in India like Bombay blast, 11/26, Samjhota express & Gujrat roits but Kashmir is not India. :D ;)

We condemn terrorism in India like Bombay blast, 11/26, Samjhota express & Gujrat roits but Kashmir is not India. :D ;)
The way Pakistan is dealing with Tribal belt and Baluchistan, I even think those regions are not in Pakistan. :enjoy:

The way Pakistan is dealing with Tribal belt and Baluchistan, I even think those regions are not in Pakistan. :enjoy:

Dear K,

I expected a bit more effort on this analysis than just a "gloat-ful", "prejudicial" and downright childish comment.

Or perhaps you are innocent as you may not know the context.

I say this with no bias towards any country in the region (and this unbiased view allows me to reach some reasonable conclusion).

I hope you know (being an expat from the same region), that a part of Balochistan is in Pakistan and the other part is in Iran.

So here are some questions for anyone who wants to be serious about the issue (and not be childish)

----Is Iran treating their Baloch tribes 1000 times better than Pakistan (They hang Baloch insurgents with cranes parked in public squares of Iranian Balochistan)? or
----the living conditions of Iranian Balochis are 1000 times better than Pakistan (Iran has oil + smaller population)?
--- Political setup like Baloch State Assembly in Iran is better in Iran than in Pakistan? (It is non-existent in Iran fyi)

Similarly

Pashtun tribes live in Afghanistan just across the border and khost region is pretty much like our tribal / FATA area.

Similar questions for anyone who want to be serious about the issue.

----Is Afghanistan treating their Pashtun tribes 1000 times better than Pakistan? or
----the living conditions of Afghanistani Pashtuns are 1000 times better than Pakistan (Afghanistan has been getting billions of dollars + smaller population)?
--- Political setup like Pashtun State Assembly is better in Afghanistan than in Pakistan ? (It is non-existent in Afghanistan fyi)

I hope when you employ objectivity and proper context for the two problem areas in Pakistan, you will realize that "given the circumstances", our treatment for both of them is not shabby at all.

peace

p.s Even though I sense gloating in your post, I'll not mention the treatment of Sikhs (in Delhi and in Punjab) during the uprising, and 10's of other militant insurgencies in India. I hate to turn this thread into Pakistan-India mud wrestling. That's getting older and yet childish by the day.

@FaujHistorian I wasn't gloating over it. Just a casual sarcasm over people who call Kashmir insurgency as Jehad or Freedom fight, completely ignoring how many innocents have been killed in Kashmir alone.

You all are sick of terrorism in your country which has been for what, 10 years, we have been living under this for past 22-23 years.

My point is that when people tell us that their terror support is justified, then I ask what's the reason PA and ISI attacking its own citizen considered right action whereas they call Kashmir their people and kill innocents in name of their freedom.

Yes Pakistan have provided freedom to thousands, sending them to heaven from hell, a hell created in Heaven in India.

I am sick of this Jehad and so called Freedom Movement.

Back
Top Bottom