What's new

Reject terrorism and fight TTP (Video)

haviZsultan

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

This was a video I designed with a friend providing some imput as well. It calls on Pakistanis to stand up to terrorism and demands their sympathizers to stop supporting and being sympathetic towards them. This is my message though all of it is not mine. Some of the words were added later by my friend who ran the old channel because they weren't demanding anything to be done about the Taliban. Where the music fades its the part where he has added things.

Enjoy. @Zarvan, @Patriots... this is what happening in our country. Ignoring this reality will not end it. The Taliban are doing this to us.
@Chak Bamu you should check it too because it is wrong to target Ahmediyas. It uses word Muslim often but killing anyone because of his faith is utterly wrong. It is targetted at the Mullah which is why it uses that word so often and aims to delink Pakistan to US to make the task of eliminating terror in Pakistan easier.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good luck trying to fight religious extremism with RELIGION. You failed before you began. I am not one to applaud your cause when the method fails.

This was a video I designed with a friend providing some imput as well. It calls on Pakistanis to stand up to terrorism and demands their sympathizers to stop supporting and being sympathetic towards them. This is my message though all of it is not mine. Some of the words were added later by my friend who ran the old channel because they weren't demanding anything to be done about the Taliban. Where the music fades its the part where he has added things.

Enjoy. @Zarvan, @Patriots... this is what happening in our country. Ignoring this reality will not end it. The Taliban are doing this to us.
@Chak Bamu you should check it too because it is wrong to target Ahmediyas. It uses word Muslim often but killing anyone because of his faith is utterly wrong. It is targetted at the Mullah which is why it uses that word so often and aims to delink Pakistan to US to make the task of eliminating terror in Pakistan easier.
First you tube is not working second what your Army did with them now why are you crying when they are hitting back and kicking your buts on daily bases and third we have to talk to Taliban implement Shariat and ban those things which are not allowed in Islam you start facing reality Mr and stop betraying Islam and promoting kufr and talking speaking American language

First you tube is not working second what your Army did with them now why are you crying when they are hitting back and kicking your buts on daily bases and third we have to talk to Taliban implement Shariat and ban those things which are not allowed in Islam you start facing reality Mr and stop betraying Islam and promoting kufr and talking speaking American language

Everybody watchout! Mr Zarvan is clearly a pro TTP and a TTP supporter.There is a hadith for people like TTP who kill innocent civilians and bomb masjids, they are known as Khawarij, or in other words, scum of the society. In other words, you can not be on both sides, either you support killing of innocent civilians or either you dont and if you side with TTP and promote what they do then it is very clear which side you are on. Pakistan should not and would not have peace with scumbag TTP. With all due respect Zarvan, you can go and tell your TTP masters that Pakistan army is comming after them!

Everybody watchout! Mr Zarvan is clearly a pro TTP and a TTP supporter.There is a hadith for people like TTP who kill innocent civilians and bomb masjids, they are known as Khawarij, or in other words, scum of the society. In other words, you can not be on both sides, either you support killing of innocent civilians or either you dont and if you side with TTP and promote what they do then it is very clear which side you are on. Pakistan should not and would not have peace with scumbag TTP. With all due respect Zarvan, you can go and tell your TTP masters that Pakistan army is comming after them!
Sir your Army on USA orders became their tout and killed its own people in Tribal areas Sir they are acting as touts of kafirs they attacked Muslims sold Muslims Dr Afia and others and those who sit if kufr countries mostly talk their language and even if USA insult their family and parents they feel proud yes Pakistan Army is trying to talk to them for past 6 months Sir begging them for talks

@haviZsultan I can understand what you guys are going through. I have been feeling this since 1990s, when I started to understand things, saw everyday on News about Kashmir violence. The word Baramula, Poonch, Rajauri etc. still remind me of two words only. Bomb Blasts.

I just want to ask one question, if you are against TTP, why do you support Jehadis against India ? You have lost over 40,000 and we have lost over 50,000 innocent men, women and children. Your army and AF is taking against its own people, our Army also has to take same actions. Collateral damage is happening in both nations.

Hope we all agree on one thing, Terrorism or Jehad won't solve anything but will cause loss of thousands of lives.

RIP to the dead in Pakistan and India. I hope this madness stops in both countries. I don't want our next generation grow up like we did. Hearing about violence everywhere.

@haviZsultan I can understand what you guys are going through. I have been feeling this since 1990s, when I started to understand things, saw everyday on News about Kashmir violence. The word Baramula, Poonch, Rajauri etc. still remind me of two words only. Bomb Blasts.

I just want to ask one question, if you are against TTP, why do you support Jehadis against India ? You have lost over 40,000 and we have lost over 50,000 innocent men, women and children. Your army and AF is taking against its own people, our Army also has to take same actions. Collateral damage is happening in both nations.

Hope we all agree on one thing, Terrorism or Jehad won't solve anything but will cause loss of thousands of lives.

RIP to the dead in Pakistan and India. I hope this madness stops in both countries. I don't want our next generation grow up like we did. Hearing about violence everywhere.

Same here mate .hope for the same.
And I hope pakistan have learnt their lesson.they reaped what they sowed.

What...you people will fight TTP :sarcastic:...It doesn't work like that...First you kick your people and then expect roses from them...PA knows that there is no result for aggression...You have to sit down and talk with TTP...They are our own people but a bit misguided...

Krait you should know the difference between Kashmiri Mujahideen and TTP! Kashmiri Mujahideen fight Indian army while TTP attacks civilians! In the eyes of Pakistani people, Indian army is an aggresor in Kashmir and fighting Indian army in Kashmir is real Jihad;however, TTP is not doing any Jihad because they are killing innocents all over! Pakistani's and we do not support killing of any innocent anywhere including Kashmir so yeah there is a Big difference! As much as we want, our wish will not come true because Kashmir will probably not be solved in the next 100 years so there is expected to be more voilence! Sad but true!

Sir your Army on USA orders became their tout and killed its own people in Tribal areas Sir they are acting as touts of kafirs they attacked Muslims sold Muslims Dr Afia and others and those who sit if kufr countries mostly talk their language and even if USA insult their family and parents they feel proud yes Pakistan Army is trying to talk to them for past 6 months Sir begging them for talks

Zarvan, trust me man I agree with the injustice Pakistan army has done to some people in tribal areas but I still love them because they have done more good than harm! More justice than injustice but I want you to answer one question in just a yes or no. Do you support TTP slaughtering of Pakistan army men? Do you support TTP killing civilians? Shouldnt be too hard to answer without ghuma ke phira ke! lol

Krait you should know the difference between Kashmiri Mujahideen and TTP! Kashmiri Mujahideen fight Indian army while TTP attacks civilians! In the eyes of Pakistani people, Indian army is an aggresor in Kashmir and fighting Indian army in Kashmir is real Jihad;however, TTP is not doing any Jihad because they are killing innocents all over! Pakistani's and we do not support killing of any innocent anywhere including Kashmir so yeah there is a Big difference! As much as we want, our wish will not come true because Kashmir will probably not be solved in the next 100 years so there is expected to be more voilence! Sad but true!

Zarvan, trust me man I agree with the injustice Pakistan army has done to some people in tribal areas but I still love them because they have done more good than harm! More justice than injustice but I want you to answer one question in just a yes or no. Do you support TTP slaughtering of Pakistan army men? Do you support TTP killing civilians? Shouldnt be too hard to answer without ghuma ke phira ke! lol
Sir what will you do when Pakistan Army will attack your house for no good reason and you also know that they are attacking you on American orders in short orders from Kafirs answer my simple question and in that attack your children women and parents are killed ? and I don't support killing of civilians by any one but I don't expect anything good from the person whose whole family has been killed and that too because kafirs orders you to attack your own people

Sir what will you do when Pakistan Army will attack your house for no good reason and you also know that they are attacking you on American orders in short orders from Kafirs answer my simple question and in that attack your children women and parents are killed ? and I don't support killing of civilians by any one but I don't expect anything good from the person whose whole family has been killed and that too because kafirs orders you to attack your own people

Pakistan Army attacks TTP and in return, TTP attacks civilians! Wonderfull! Tell me one thing, what do they acheive by attacking Civilians? Nothing, doesnt matter who is getting orders from who but anyone who kills an innocent civilian in a market place or Masjid is clearly a KAFFIR/KUFFAR. Being opressed does not mean taking it out on civillians. TTP should strictly keep it between them and the army and they should not kill civillians just to send a message, like i said no matter how much they have been opressed, when they end up killing civillians, they do not and can not justify their cause.

So yeah I would still say that they are Khawarij according to the Hadith and according to Quran, it says that killing one innocent human is like killing whole humanity!

@pakistanitarzan

Really, they are fighting Indian Army ? I mean you people make us Indians indifferent towards terrorist acts against your country. Bomb blasts killed innocent men, women and children in Kashmir. Was Mumbai bomb blasts targeted at IA ? Was 26/11 targeted at IA ? Your LeT, JeM etc. killed innocents. Leave aside IA soldiers.

Read more about what these so called Freedom Fighters did in Kashmir. Sick of you guys justifying terrorist acts and calling it freedom fight.

Stop supporting Kashmir insurgency. Because this time India won't be reactive, Just proactive.

You know what Indians think of TTP and BLA ? Finally Pakistan is getting taste of its own medicine. Sad but true.

Good Terrorism and Bad Terrorism.. Sure it will solve your problem :rolleyes:

Dude, innocents are also killed in Kashmir.. Your moves will only be sucessfull when you stop discriminating between terrorists and take strong actions..

You are still keeping most of them with a wet dream of using against India after 2014..

Belive me it is will lead to your downfall..

I just want to ask one question, if you are against TTP, why do you support Jehadis against India ? You have lost over 40,000 and we have lost over 50,000 innocent men, women and children. Your army and AF is taking against its own people, our Army also has to take same actions. Collateral damage is happening in both nations. Also most were killed after 2007 and we had 11,000+ casualties in a single year: 2009.

I do not support Jihadis in India-that is a direct accusation. lol.
But I have seen Indians cheering as bombs go off in Pakistan and a person said the same to me in a letter from your country when he threatened to kill me. lol. I was alerted later to it because threats came to office which NFP/PRC changed later maintaining a low profile. Perhaps that saved our guys from utter ruin, who knows.

I believe the issue should be resolved over chai, pulao, kheer and what not at the table... :D but I guess Pakistan is being framed too often by you guys on false charges. Do note accusations against any Pakistani are an accusation against Pakistani state.

I am expendable if it benefits of the state, it does not matter if the state picks me up tomorrow or terrorists bomb me for my secular views as long as state prospers. In Pakistan with a Pakistani either can happen. But I have maintained heavy contacts with the military and with people in every field in the past long before I fell sick. Lets say you accuse me or Abu jandal (an Ansari with Pakistani citizenship) on false charges of supporting terror in India, you are making the claim against the military which is why I have severe doubts Pakistan won't get pissed at anytime soon if some policy makers use a head.

Also 50,000 is a bit too high? You forgot to mention the time frame for these sequence of events. Pakistan has lost 40,000 since the war on terror for about 9 years. India has lost 50,000 in total in terror in the last 15 years. You cannot compare our sacrifice with yours. Plus you have daddy America listening to RSS today. Good times for India. Any idiot can note idiocy when he sees it. It is unfortunate some can't.

Back
Top Bottom